Enel and Law vs Ace and Marco

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on June 23, 2013. Last post by ohgodwhy 1 year ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Vs

Logia's can harm each other.

1 hour prep

Morals off

Takes place on random island

Which team wins?

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Definitely Team 2. Marco's a certified top tier and regarded as one of the few people who can actually take down BB. He could probably take on both Law and Enel on his own. Law's power will probably be near useless against him in his phoenix mode because he most likely has better haki control than Law.

Ace could likely take Enel in a 1v1. Enel wasn't great at all, he got take out by Luffy pretty early on and even though Luffy was a natural counter to him Enel would've still been able to take him out with ease if he was mid tier. (Luffy didn't even have Gear 2 at the time I believe). Enel had a great DF but too bad Enel himself sucked.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Yea no way they are getting passed someone with marco's level of regeneration.

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Team 2 stomps.

Post by taichokage (12,486 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Team two can't stomp. Win perhaps but not stomp.
Post by othus12 (6,201 posts) See mini bio Level 12

well i wouldnt be so sure. enel sure would give hell to marco even with his regen getting stunned by 1 million volts isnt pretty.

Exactly. I feel that Marco is the strongest one here but he isn't a Yonko. Law and Enel would beat him together. Ace's pressence probably prevents the win though.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Marco is Admiral-Level. I'm voting for Team 2. 
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Marco and Ace win. Law cant really do anything to someone he cant kill.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Ace and Marco win as already stated. enel was strong but he wasn't Marco the Pheonix/Ace strong and Enel would probably be carrying his team.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,595 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Enel is underrated he lost to Luffy sole on a technicality, Oda stated in a SBS that his bounty would be around 500,000,000 if the government knew about him, still Ace's was 550 million and Marco is admiral level so they should still win

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

Enel is underrated he lost to Luffy sole on a technicality, Oda stated in a SBS that his bounty would be around 500,000,000 if the government knew about him, still Ace's was 550 million and Marco is admiral level so they should still win

High bounty doesn't equate to high strength. Enel was good at dicking on people on were much weaker than him and was king of his own little kingdom. He's a very small time player in terms of the rest of the OP world and would easily be taken out by anyone like Ace.

Like I said before, he had a great DF (One of the best IMO) but he himself was pretty weak. If he was even at a mid tier level he should have easily been able to take Luffy out at that point in time, just with physical attacks.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Actually Enel easily overpowered Zoro physically. And Luffy and Zoro have always been close in power. The whole fight was PIS and made Enel look weak. He should easily be above Ace.
Yeah, I'd agree. Enel is equal to or greater than Ace. Other than the obvious speed advantage, Enel has the most impressive observation haki we've seen. And destructively he is at least greater with ark maxim.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,595 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ohgodwhy: But it does show how dangerous the government would consider him, they don't usually let out high bounties to weaklings

@ImDictatorBowDown: You can get a really high bounty if you go around killing people. Luffy's bounty went through the roof because he punched one of the World Nobles. Enels would have been high because he basically was Hitler on his own little country. It doesn't mean he's powerful, just that he committed a lot of atrocities.

I still maintain that Enel just wasn't that powerful. He had observation haki but he couldn't use it to dodge Luffy's attacks in the end. Like I said, he had a great DF but he himself wasn't that great. Yeah he has powerful attacks but who cares if they never connect. It's all about the haki at the end of the day or otherwise someone like Shanks wouldn't be so awesome.

Marco would annihilate them both.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel