EMS Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha Vs Homunculus

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on March 14, 2013. Last post by Kobra678 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (957 posts) See mini bio Level 11

EMS Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha Vs Homunculus

Scenario 1 No Susanoo for Uchiha's

Scenario 2 Susanoo is allowed for Uchiha's

-All at 100%

-No holding back

-All serious and bloodlusted

-Win by death

-Starts at 30 feet from each other

Post by taichokage (12,644 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Father solos if he can sustain his form at 100%. Without him or in his weaker state, the Uchihas win with relative ease. It should be the same for both scenario 1 and 2.
Post by Kobra678 (2,933 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@taichokage said:

Father solos if he can sustain his form at 100%. Without him or in his weaker state, the Uchihas win with relative ease. It should be the same for both scenario 1 and 2.
Post by KingOfAsh (1,331 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Father at 100% could create the power of a Sun in his hand with little effort. Even at his second strongest, he ate God. GOD, of all people.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Gluttony asks if he can eat them. Opens his false door of truth. The end~

Post by 5th (1,196 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@TheNeutralOne said:

Gluttony asks if he can eat them. Opens his false door of truth. The end~

Hahaha! Just get out.

Anyway, I highly doubt Gluttony alone could beat either of them... Itachi and Sasuke by far could end all the Homonculi in an instant (By destroying their philosopher stones directly)

And Father is the only threat. Father at 100% could very well solo the Naruto verse, if Father with God is included then the two Uchiha brothers lose instantly, if not...

Sasuke sets them ablaze with Susano'o fire while Itachi destroys their minds with Tsukiyomi; It's an instant KO if father is not included.

@5th: gluttony can eat anything~ if he opens the false door of truth it will be swallowed up along with itachi ro sasuke if they try to get close to him~

@TheNeutralOne: Gluttony is slow as fuck and can be easily incapacitated by someone like Sasuke or Itachi.~

@5th: Lol is ur picture changing everytime you log in? And also I know gluttony is slow but when backed with the rest of the homunculus his abilities come in pretty useful. Anybody on team homunculus can 1hit or transmute the environment. Not to mention that if they have no way of stopping sloth. If they try to retreat and pick them off one at a time because of numbers and their amount of lives gluttony can sniff them out. Bradley cut through a missile aimed right for him and casually deflected machine gun bullets. I don't see the brothers sneaking up on those reflexes at all. Not to mention the ruthlessness of the entire bunch of homunculus. I say the brothers put up a good fight but they die in the end.

@TheNeutralOne: Cutting and slicing WW2 tank rounds and bullets are impressive but Itachi and Sasuke have a far higher caliber of speed, it's not enough they can throw shurikens at a rapid rate and have jutsus that could destroy the Team Homunculi.

Sasuke and Itachi could overwhelm team Homonculi with fire jutsus alone, and Bradley is going to be a sitting duck compared to both the brothers. And we can't just forget how Sasuke has his Kirin to add, and Itachi has his freaking Susano'o that only requires one slash from to seal all the Homunculi together. So yes, Itachi and Sasuke do have a way to stop sloth, it's rather simple, use Susano'o. Sloth's speed is nothing compared to the brothers who alone could speed blitz half the Homunculi without any problems. Also, may I remind you this is an Edo Itachi so he cannot die neither does he need to hold back his MS. And EMS Sasuke is very well capable of soling the Homonculi with little difficulty, there isn't anything to support your claims of the Homonculi beating the brothers. And they wouldn't need to retreat because the Homonculi are very well out of their league in this one.

@5th: The OP didn't state that it was edo tensei itachi so i just assumed it wasn't sorry. And like already stated a no holding back gluttony can swallow susanoo's with his false door of truth along with everything else the eye in his stomach looks in the direction of considering he will be completely bloodlusted for the whole fight. Also susano'o isn't allowed in the first round but in the second sure it plays a factor~ And lol bullets bounced off of sloths skin i doubt something as simple as a third degree burn would kill him. Not to mention greeds ability to harden himself plays a major role in his survival. With gluttony capable of swalling everything and i mean everything they throw at them the brothers will be forced to come in close. I admit they are fast but once they get tagged which they will they are done for. They have no durability feats except susano'o and gluttony is capable of devouring all known substances not to mention the fact that he can hold is own in combat and a bite or headbutt from him will result in death for the brothers.

IF it is edo itachi however then they obviously win do to the fact that he can spam all his jutsu without any worry of going blind or feeling pain and if he dies he can just come back and perform more jutsu until the lives of the homunculus run out. However, he will have to fight greed or sloths defense at some point and I can see a long drawn out stale mate considering they may be faster but they are no where near strong enough to penetrate them defenses with the combat weaponary they use.

@TheNeutralOne: How would Gluttony, Greed, or Sloth escape a Genjutsu? And the False Gate range isn't so long, in fact, it only stretches from only a few yards and feet. That's enough for both Itachi and Sasuke to escape from without trouble, plus Itachi could just put Greed in Tsukuyomi and it's over... And I assumed it's an Edo Itachi since the OP gives a picture of Edo Itachi and confirms an EMS Sasuke....

Also, Amaterasu has shown the power to burn directly through beings like Pein's summonings that were capable of tanking attacks like the Rasen Rasengan Shuriken, such an attack that destroys city blocks. So, yeah, I wanna see a feat of Sloth tanking something that's a city block level... And eventually he'll be in too much pain to even resist like Envy was with Mustang. And they don't need to penetrate their defense, Genjutsu alone would end someone like Greed.

@5th: Isn't genjutsu the manipulation of the chakra system which people from fma do not have? Also I stated the amaterasu would be swallowed.

And if itachi is edo and can continuously just spam amaterasu and susanoo then i guess yea they will win if the homunculus don't get a clean hit on them before their lives run out.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I swear everytime I read EMS Sasuke I misread it PMS Sasuke (That all things considering makes more sense)

@TheNeutralOne: Swallow? Gluttony wouldn't even see the technique coming, in fact, he's too slow.... Right when Amaterasu hits him it'll simply spread.

Post by Kobra678 (2,933 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@5th: Why are you even trying? Father solo's we've established this.

Post by Dream (7,222 posts) See mini bio Level 20

If Father gets access to his God Mode, then it's an easy win for the Homunculus. Otherwise, the Uchihas wither away at the lives of the Homunculi with their MS/ EMS techniques, genjutsu and superior speed.

@Kobra678: What are you even saying? The Op says nothing of Father being included in this match.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Dream said:

If Father gets access to his God Mode, then it's an easy win for the Homunculus. Otherwise, the Uchihas wither away at the lives of the Homunculi with their MS/ EMS techniques, genjutsu and superior speed.

This.
Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

God Father solo, if he's excluded Bro team wins mid difficulty.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel