Emporio Ivankov vs Donquixote Doflamingo

Topic started by WorldEater on Nov. 25, 2013. Last post by ALMIGHTY 8 months ago.
Post by WorldEater (260 posts) See mini bio Level 8
The fight takes place on Sabaody. 

No prep. 
Both are in character. 
Standard winning conditions. 
Both are aware of their environment. 

Who wins? 

Post by waybig1010101 (2,447 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
in a fashion contest this could get crazy!!! 
but on the battlefield im going with doflamingo 
Post by Kobra678 (2,898 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Not sure, Ivankov was able to go toe to toe with Kuma after all. I think I'll still side with Doflamingo though. His strings were able to easily disable Sanji, and he was about to one-shot him if not for Law.

Post by taichokage (12,633 posts) See mini bio Level 20
They also took out Law himself and he was unharmed except for a small cut on his cheek. Don would definitely take the win but Ivankov is pretty strong. He's warlord level himself just lower- mid Warlord level if say. Don is probably at the top behind Mihawk.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I actually think ivankov can take this.

Don't see how he can stop the death wink not to mention invankov somehow manages to move so fast she creates hundreds of clones and then proceeds to galaxy wink. Don't think he can take that in the same amount of stride as kuma did.

Doffy doesn't have much durability feats

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,663 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I'd go with Don on this, as Taichokage said he seems to be one of the top warlords only being behind maybe Mihawk. Ivankov will put up a decent fight but he'll eventually gets caught by Don strings, and that will probably be check mate.

Post by taichokage (12,633 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Don tanked Sanji's kick to the chest and didnt move and laughed on top of that. Also Iva is technically a male but he can morph into a female form. Anyway, the hell wink is pretty strong but Don could avoid Law's room attacks. I don't think he'd have trouble with the wink. Plus there's parasite. He could control Ivankov before he though about doing anything.
Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Flamingo wins

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel