Elric Brothers vs Spider man and Gambit

Topic started by Pierpat on Oct. 16, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 9 months ago.
Post by Pierpat (26 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Rules:

Round 1: Bloodlust off,morals on,random encouter,basic equipment(deck of cards and staff for gambit,standard limbs for Edward,Alphonse has already remembered how to trasmute without an alchemical circle )

Round 2: Bloodlust on, morals off, random encounter, EOS equipment:(A Philosopher stone for both the brothers, two decks of cards and staff for gambit)

Location (No bystanders):  

Post by KingOfAsh (1,336 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

My bias for FMA sways my opinion here, so probably Al & Ed

Post by AFGM (136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I give it to Team 2 due to spidey's reaction speed and precog

Post by jerfro23 (145 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I give it to team 2.spidey faster and more verstile and al if one huge bomb for gambit

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,251 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Spiderman solos.

Spiderman can punch their heads off their bodies.

Post by taichokage (12,685 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah Spidey could solo. His reactions are too good and his strength too high. Gambi by himself could probably beat one of them but not both.
Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Gambit would charge Al thus blowing him to bits and Spidey would do unspeakable things to either Elric brother. This is either spite or ignorance by the OP. Either way, it needs to be locked.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Spidey can solo, but if Ed manages to grab him...it's over since Ed will transmute him to a pile of meat.

Also Al is crazy with the stone.

Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

The brothers obviously lose scenario 1 but could stomp with philosopher stones.

@katanalauncher said:

But it would be hard for them to hit Spidey.

Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@DBZ_universe said:

@katanalauncher said:

Aoe attacks, most PS user have shown muti block feats, and Ed and Al could already transmute large building sized stone pillars without them.

Al also have shown increased speed with the PS, as he is even able to surprise/blitz pride when he already expected it.

Post by Madkinglord (180 posts) See mini bio Level 14
this is one of those it depends battle. 
Each individual is capable of killing everyone.  
spiderman has the strength power and speed to literally crush the elric brother head in with little effort 
gambit has the agility, h2h and the ability to charge and blow things up in their face. 

when it comes to raw power and speed advantage it goes to spiderman and gambit. 
however, this is where this get interesting the Elric brothers don't need to be as powerful as spider-man to stop him; with their versatility and knowledge they can and will do real damage to those two.  Alphonse is strong and durable enough to fight gambit and to throw in a philosophers stone makes the Elric brothers even that more dangerous.  

this is not a straight forward battle and there is no stomping or soloing being down by anyone, simply put a blood lusted spidey is probably the most dangerous thing in round 2 but with the philosophers stone,  zero morals and an extensive knowledge of alchemy makes the elric brother extremely dangerous. 

if i had to choose 
round 1 
 7-3 spiderman and gambit  
round 2 
6-4 elric brothers  

Overall spiderman and gambit have the advantage but it could easily be the other way round. 

@katanalauncher said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@katanalauncher said:

Aoe attacks, most PS user have shown muti block feats, and Ed and Al could already transmute large building sized stone pillars without them.

Al also have shown increased speed with the PS, as he is even able to surprise/blitz pride when he already expected it.

That is very true, they can go Basque Grand and fire all places.

Al has gone against effin pride. I say they have a shot in R2

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel