Elemental Tournament

Topic started by Masterofdeath on Aug. 18, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 10 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,243 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Alright I'm not sure if this has been done before however I thought it might be interesting to have a elemental tournament just to see what happens. If it has well oh well there is always times for redoes for things like this as there are plenty of possible new outcomes. So anyway onto the rules.

Rules

1. Must have 5 characters( The four basic elements then you can either pick light or dark)
  2. No planet Busters
  3. Characters can have other powers other then their element however their main fighting style must be using that element.
  4. Each character can only have one element
  5. Only one character per a Anime/Manga
  6. No repeats of characters
  7. EOS or strongest before death.
  8. If Rules are unreasonable then they can be changed to be more lenient and comfortable.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,827 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Masterofdeath: it's too soon =(

@SMXLR8: what do you mean?

@Masterofdeath: just as it says also with the rules the way it is it's really hard to make a team so I am not sure how people your looking for this or how many will enter?

@SMXLR8: what do you mean?

Post by taichokage (12,482 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The rules are a bit too strict. Almost no elemental character has exclusively elemental powers. Logias in one piece have some degree of physical prowess above normal humans and some have haki. Bleach character are obvious. There are elemental themed characters but no bleach character has only one power except some Fullbringers. Same for Yu Yu Hakusho. Same for Toriko. FMA elementals have alchemy besides, D. Gray Man (the few elementals that are there) have some abilities besides and so on. Almost no elementals including Naruto characters are strictly elemental.

@Masterofdeath: @taichokage said:

The rules are a bit too strict. Almost no elemental character has exclusively elemental powers. Logias in one piece have some degree of physical prowess above normal humans and some have haki. Bleach character are obvious. There are elemental themed characters but no bleach character has only one power except some Fullbringers. Same for Yu Yu Hakusho. Same for Toriko. FMA elementals have alchemy besides, D. Gray Man (the few elementals that are there) have some abilities besides and so on. Almost no elementals including Naruto characters are strictly elemental.

this

@SMXLR8: yeah I get it well this was one of those 2 am pop into the head can't sleep things just let me do some work on the rules.

That's cool. I'm pretty sure you didn't mean those rules to be that specific.

@SMXLR8: @taichokage: fixed though off the top of my head I could have at least gotten wind and fire done without having to do any research.

@Masterofdeath: it could be better but I guess we will wait to see if anyone enters

Good rules. I don't know if I'll participate though. I'm technically in 2 tournaments already that have yet to be finished. But if spots need to be filled I'll enter.

@SMXLR8: what needs to be fixed now?

@Masterofdeath: 3 and 5 have to be changed

edit and 8

@SMXLR8: yeah I agree about 8 but can you explain what is wrong about 3 and 5?

@Masterofdeath: Characters can have other powers other then their element however their main fighting style must be using that element. - this won't work for other who have more then one element

Only one character per a Anime/Manga - this should be 2 since it makes choosing 5 easier

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Natsu(Fairy Tail)

Halibel(Bleach)

Kizaru(One Piece)

Avatar Aang(Avatar: The Last Airbender)

Avatar Korra(The Legend of Korra)

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Abdul (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) (Flame)

Tobirama (Naruto) (Water)

Cecil Harvey (Final Fantasy) (Light)

Ikki Minami (Air Gear) (Air)

King Bumi (Avatar) (Earth)

@Masterofdeath said:

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: you can't use Aang or Kora they can use four elements

@ChromeDisaster: @The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: can yall put the element beside the characters?

There you go. Better Now?

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: you can't use Aang or Kora they can use four elements

@ChromeDisaster: @The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: can yall put the element beside the characters?

@SMXLR8: yeah thats the point when I say only one element I mean only one element but the other powers could be something like say they have wind manipulation and energy manipulation.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel