Elemental Tournament DBZ_universe VS UltimateHero0406 VS Galenbet

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Aug. 22, 2013. Last post by Shadowchaos 1 year ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,184 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

Team 2: DBZ_universe

• Shichirou Ougi from Kekkaishi. Wind Element.
  • Yamamoto from Bleach. Fire Element.
  • Toph Bei Fon. Earth element
  • Juvia Loxar from Fairy Tail. Water element
  • Blue Eyes Shining Dragon from YuGiOh. Light element

Team 3: Galenbeta

• Toshiro Hitsuguya(bleach)(water)
  • Kiba ( high school DXD)
  • Kyo (SDK)
  • Chief Beifong(Avatar Legend of Korra)(Earth)
  • Issei(Highschool DxD)(Dark)

Team 7 : UltimateHero0406

Jin (Yuyu Hakusho) - Wind

Blackbeard (One Piece) - Darkness

Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach) - Water

Onoki (Naruto Shippuden) - Earth

Aruka Schild (Needless) - Fire

Rules

• No super hax moves
  • No planet Busting
  • No prep
  • Starting distance for each team is about 30 feet

Location - Karakura Town

all set also can't get DBZ_universe so I nned help with it

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

What are the starting positions

Online Now

@Galenbeta: or the bottom , fixed OP

I just noiced Yamma's bankai makes all water useless that so smart. I wish i picked him first. Yamma has just made this one intrigueing battle I'd say by his personality that he would wait until the end of the battle then use bankai

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Galenbeta: worry more about shining lol

Online Now

@DBZ_universe: @Galenbeta: come on folks , time is a factor here

I Could use Shining Nova and end it.

Or go Bankai.

@DBZ_universe: Bankai would only put water out of commision and there are several people here that could destroy Shining.

Toshiro goes bankai to start things off

Online Now

@DBZ_universe: @Galenbeta: so no plan? what about your gear , no post about that?

@Galenbeta: Shining can perform Shining Nova and kill all your team plus UltimateHero0406's team.

I doubt you can even do a thing to Shining. He can negate Toshiro's Bankai.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: Not so fast guy.

I don't see how Shining dragon one shots everyone. His abilities are game mechanics. And if you mean the movie version destroying Anubis, it had to be brought to life and even then, it's a huge NLF. It is also mainly meant to work on the monsters, spell cards, and trap cards of Yugioh so how do you know it works on outside entities? And even if it does negate abilities, who says someone can't just walk up and kick the crap out of it before it can activate it's abilities? It has no speed or durability feats.

If there is another version that answers these questions, please let me know.

@DBZ_universe: @UltimateHero0406 said:

@DBZ_universe: Not so fast guy.

I don't see how Shining dragon one shots everyone. His abilities are game mechanics. And if you mean the movie version destroying Anubis, it had to be brought to life and even then, it's a huge NLF. It is also mainly meant to work on the monsters, spell cards, and trap cards of Yugioh so how do you know it works on outside entities? And even if it does negate abilities, who says someone can't just walk up and kick the crap out of it? It has no durability feats.

If there is another version that answers these questions, please let me know.

Like he says we don't know how it works on non yugioh entities and any way it would never get high enough because Toshiro storm cloud would freeze it

@UltimateHero0406: Shining Nova was used outsude play IIRC...but you are correct, he could get one shot here as well since he can't negate attacks lol.

@Galenbeta: Yamaji melts his ice :P

@DBZ_universe: Unless it's yamm's bankai the ice is going no where since it's Toshiro's bankai. In one episode when Yamma's zanpakutou join Muramasa Shiro's bankai crystalized those flames.

@Galenbeta: Yamamoto's Shikai stomps Toshiro's Bankai.

That was in filler only, non canon. Yamaji ments his ice, sword and flesh.

If Toshiro's Bankai>Yamaji's Zanpakuto...then how come he got owned by Aizen?

@DBZ_universe: Still there's a certain principle in bleach that shikai lack power to stop bankai as mentioned by IChigo in his firght with Byakuya

@DBZ_universe: Also since Yamma made a beeline for Toshiro Kiba spawns his speed equalizer by making a eyeball in it the sword samples someone speed then makes it's holder equal to it's own. He then spawns black hole sword and it sucks up Yamma's flame. You know Toph is already dead since the Chief can do way more with her metal bend and earth bend ball wires. So now you only have Juvia and Shirichirou Ogi.

@Galenbeta: Ougi can also speed blitz your guys with his winds.

If he was able to cut tgough Yoshimori's Musou Kekkai, I am sure he can cut your guys in half with ease.

You also forget that Shining can get in the way of the Black Hole and negate it thus Black Hole is no more.

Yamaji goes Bankai.

@DBZ_universe: Shining's abillity doesn't work on outside entities but he could push Yamma out the way and gets sucked in himself. Meanwhile, Ougi has to get pass a Spirit King empowered Ancient Spirit of Fire and guess what it's made of complete Furyokou and Zeke's sword compression and switches to wind and basically takes away Ougi's wind who's then cut in half. I think we should wait up for Ultimate hero.

@Galenbeta: Shining Nova was used in the real world. He can Nova your dark and wind element guys thus sacrificing him self in the process.

Ougi cut through Yoshi's barriers which are strong enough to pick up a city with ease. Yoshi wasn't using full power btw.

Ougi speed blitz your guys from the start.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel