Elemental T Battle 4:TheLegendarySuperSaiyanHulk VS ChromeDisaste

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Aug. 21, 2013. Last post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,549 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Team 1: ChromeDisaster

• Abdul (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) (Flame)
  • Tobirama (Naruto) (Water)
  • Cecil Harvey (Final Fantasy) (Light)
  • Ikki Minami (Air Gear) (Air)
  • King Bumi (Avatar) (Earth)

Team 4: The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

• Natsu(Fairy Tail)(Fire)
  • Halibel(Bleach)(Water)
  • Yami Marki (Yugioh) (Dark)
  • Caesar Clown (One Piece) (Air)
  • Gaara(Naruto)(Earth)

Rules

• No super hax moves
  • No planet Busting
  • No edo
  • No prep
  • Starting distance is each team is on a different head.
  • Standard Equipment for all

Battlefield

@ The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,309 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SMXLR8: Nvm, found it lol.

GL HF.

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk said:

GL HF.

ok first before you both start do you both mind in explaining your gear / basic formation / plan?

(As if we don't know who these guys are lol)

Natsu: Member of the Fairy Tail Guild from Fairy Tail. He will have no gear in this, just his fire magic.

Halibel: 3rd Espada, control over water. Got trolled by Aizen and killed by Aizen. She has her sword of course.

Yami Marik: That insane guy from Yu-Gi-Oh!. Has Millennium Rod and Millennium Ring. He's here to f*ck peoples minds and send mofo's to the shadow realm.

Caesar Clown: Scientist from One Piece. He's has a logia fruit ability, which gives him mastery of the element of air and has same benefits as other logia in his intangibility. Has his "blue sword" and castanets.

Gaara: Red haired former misfit from the Sand Village. Was a Jinchuriki, will not be during this fight. Has control over sand. Has his sand gourd.

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: good luck chrome team is quite strong

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: This match will give me a challenge. Best of luck to you!

Abdul Mohammed: Fortune teller and Stand user from Cairo, Egypt. Possesses the Stand "Magicians Red", which allows him to perfectly control flames and represents the Magician tarot card. Has no equipment

Tobirama Senju: Second Hokage of Konoha and younger brother of Hashirama. Manipulates water and is not too shaby in the H2H department. Has his standard katana and explosive tags.

Cecil Harvey: Dark Knight and Holy Paladin first introduced in Final Fantasy IV. Has the ability to manipulate darkeness and light, but will only be using his Paladin form. His standard equipment includes a spear/staff, a two-handed blade, and his normal armor.

Ikki Minami: 2nd generation leader of the East Side Gunz. He also is known by the nickname "Babyface Minami". He the leader of the storm rider team Kogarasumaru and as such, is highly proficient in skating. He is the Sky/Storm King, giving him control over air. His equipment includes his AT's which has his Regalia built into them.

King Bumi: King of the Earth Nation city Omashu. Master level earthbending practitioner with control over, well, earth lol.

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: LOL@ChromeDisaster: so who gets the first move?

Can go first, I'm busy atm.

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: Okay. Tobirama starts by tagging each of my team members with the Hiraishin seal, and Ikki starts with a Impact Blast aimed towards Marik.

@ChromeDisaster: I assume the impact blast is made of air?

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: Why yes, yes it is

@ChromeDisaster: Well then, lets see what to do about that.

I could have Caesar manipulate it's air to make it disperse.

Just in case that would fail, Gaara could also put up a wall of sand.

After that though, I'll have Caesar start spamming his "Gastanet" attack:

While this is going on, Marik will mentally assault your team. Since your team has no millennium items he is free to do what he wants to without having to do a 'duel'.

As you can see blow, he causes Arcana to commit suicide by reawakening old depressing memories. As you can also see, Marik is controlling him. I'm not aware if your team has any TP resistance, but unless they do they are all possibly becoming Marik's new puppets. Also, even further below, you can see Marik is able to completely erase something from peoples minds, so that not only can they not see it, but they can not feel it either. Marik could just erase my team from your teams mind.

Grrrr, it didn't upload all the scans I posted Q. Q

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: Well, Caesar isn't going to be dispersing anything. He has dominion over gas, meaning oxygen, helium, and things of the sort, so unless he can instantly separate the various gases that compose the atmosphere (N2, O2, CO2, Ar, Ne, He, CH4, Kr, H2, N2O, CO, Xe, O3, NO2) he still gets tagged. Gaara's sand wall will no doubt be able to block it, if only Bumi didn't make a whole through it with his earthbending. Gastenet is very dangerous, but it wont hit anything because Tobirama uses his Hiraishin to teleport his teammates away. Now Marik, that's quite dangerous indeed, but he wont be manipulating everyone. I agree he can manipulate 2 or 3 on my team, but not Cecil. Cecil has been constantly mindraped by his "Dark self" and his own brother Golbez until he became a Holy Paladin.

Dark Knight Cecil
Dark Knight Cecil
Evil bro Golbez
Evil bro Golbez

Oh and say goodbye to Marik too because Abdul has already launched his Crossfire Hurricane Special at him and because he or any other member of your team doesnt have a stand, he can't see or react to it. But if Marik dies, does Ikki die as well or does the mind control keep him?

@ChromeDisaster: He has shown ability to separate various gases in the air, such as his removal of oxygen to suffocate the Luffy, Robin, Franky, and Smoker.

Also, what if Marik were to start a shadow game?

Also, keep in mind Marik can summon monsters to back up him.(And no, these aren't holograms, they are real and can harm people.)

Also, he has telekinesis. Magical telekinesis!~ He's displayed it multiple times(such as with some of the rare hunters and below). As you can see here, he completely immobilizes Joey.

Here's another showing of it:

And let's not forget their famous penalty games~ How about being forcefully trapped within their own minds?

Also, keep in mind when they mentally do things to people, they can put part of their soul in them.

Marik also has the Egyptian God Ra to back him up~

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel