Electric User Battle

Topic started by ridtom2 on Dec. 25, 2013. Last post by CerusSerenade 10 months ago.
Post by ridtom2 (148 posts) See mini bio Level 8

FIGHTERS: ELECTRO, ENEL, LIVEWIRE, STATIC SHOCK, LAXUS DREYAR, MIKOTO MISAKA

ROUND 1: NO INTANGIBILITY FOR ANYONE

ROUND 2: INTAGIBILITY ALLOWED

Post by taichokage (14,363 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I dont know Livewire but out of the remaining ones, Enel should be the strongest.
Post by Kobra678 (3,372 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Enel for sure in round 2, I don't know about 1 though. Since he ate the Goro Goro no Mi he should be immune to electric attacks.

Post by ridtom2 (148 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage: If it helps, she's a superman villain with similar powers to enel

Post by GeneralVan (2,057 posts) See mini bio Level 9
IMO it goes: Enel > Misaka > Laxus > Static > Livewire > Electro.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Eneru is the strongest

Post by othus12 (7,374 posts) See mini bio Level 13

enel is the only one who is actual lightning

Post by Vapovile (2,100 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Aw...an electric users battle without this guy? (25 year old Lambo from Reborn)

But regardless, Enel takes this.

Yup, being lightning himself, I doubt anybody can even damage him.

Post by ninja2170 (548 posts) See mini bio Level 11

i thank its between Laxus and Enel who ever is physically stronger wins plus durability.because both are unaffected by lightning and can become lightning.

LAXUS take this easy sincee no matter what he will always recharge and get stronger then again i don't remember much about Enel.

@ninja2170: I don't know much about Laxus, does he have any way of dealing with Enel's Mantra?

Post by shinjihirako123 (604 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Where's ginji?

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,824 posts) See mini bio Level 14

But Enel can turn into pure electricty wont that make him vulnerable to being dissipated or absorbed by the others that can control electricity as well. The Same goes for Electro.

And if they remain in physical form Biri Biri can fuck them up with the Railgun

@Kobra678: all i know is that laxus cant be hurt by lightning can become stronger or replenish his energy with lightning also this probably is restricted but Laxus has fairy law meaning he could take them all out at once. but like i was saying only physical attacks will work between the two so there no point in using lightning attacks.

@ninja2170: Well, with Enel's speed + Observation haki would Laxus be able to even hit Enel? If not the Enel's superheated golden trident could do some damage.

@Kobra678: laxus is fast as lightning and possibly he is cap able of such a feat but hasnt shown his full power after some trainning for 3 months so i would say yes but its 50 50. and it would probably be hard to get any attack in on him without both of them coming out injured.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,139 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Not sure about Mikoto but Enel should beat the rest, even if he has to use his own physical strength to do so (Enel overpowered Zoro easily and Zoro had 100 ton feats well before that point.)

@ninja2170: Unless I'm mistaken, Enel is lightning fast as well. He also has really good Precog.

Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Misaka Mikoto wins this quite easily.

Has the strongest electricity she can output over 1 billion volts.

Has control of the EM spectrum.

Can change the weather and pull down natural lightning.

Has EM radar sense meaning she is never caught of guard and can view somethings that would be invisible to normal humans. (She was dodging explosions and rpg when both blinded and deafened.)

She also fought a hypersonic close combat fighter, so speed should not be a problem here. She can also perform hypersonic burst movements with magnetism.

She also has long range with railgun and iron sand which she used to cut down an army base. She can also call lightning down onto an opponent from range as well.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,039 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Enel here due to his entire being composed of the said element.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel