Eiserne Jungfrau vs Stern Ritter

Topic started by CerusSerenade on July 15, 2013. Last post by solesamurai 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,573 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Both are at their strongest. (Red Key is unrestricted)

Both get prep.

How boring that nobody wants to participate.

Post by Fehafare (9,149 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Why the hell would anyone comment on a rape thread of biblical proportions?

@Fehafare: Because characters in the Stern Ritter can copy/steal powers.

A stolen red key would make a HUGE difference here.

@CerusSerenade: Of course, because they can totally do anything before being blitzed at MFTL speeds and because they were totally shown to be able to do anything to characters on the level of Dlanor.

And last time i checked they actually need to know the power to great detail before coping it and they won't be guessing what Red Key is anytime soon. Also from what i know they copy bankai not powers.

@Fehafare: Royd Lloyd and Lloyd Lloyd wouldn't work? Those're who the prep's for.

@CerusSerenade: First only one of them can actually copy powers. Second, MFTL speeds? They are all dead before they realize they are in a fight. Also to add, the copy is inferior to the original and lastly the whole thing is a steaming pile of NLF.

@Fehafare: Would it mean anything if they got the first strike with a copied red key?

@CerusSerenade: No, because if you actually suggest that they can copy it i'll laugh at you.

@Fehafare: B-b-but i-i-it's s-stated b-b-b-by a ch-ch-character!

Character statements a-are a-a-always right!

... R-right?

For some of you that cannot see through the joke, this is the absurdity of claiming character statements to be true. Thank you to Fehafare for participating in this exercise.

@CerusSerenade: You know it would work better if you made it less impossible and less obvious.

And honestly, few are the people i know who blindly follow character statements.

Post by othus12 (6,683 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Fehafare said:

Why the hell would anyone comment on a rape thread of biblical proportions?

and you were blasting me for making zoro vs link XD

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Stupid thread made by a stupid person smh.

@solesamurai: Stupid post made by a stupid person smh.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

here we go again...

@CerusSerenade said:

@solesamurai: Stupid post made by a stupid person smh.

Wow that comeback was glorious! What did it take you all night to come up with that?

@solesamurai: That wasn't a comeback, that was a dismissal.

You're dismissed. Get out, I don't want to deal with you as you're not worth any more of my time.

@CerusSerenade said:

@solesamurai: That wasn't a comeback, that was a dismissal.

You're dismissed. Get out, I don't want to deal with you as you're not worth any more of my time.

I'm not worth your time? Completely laughable considering you have never made it worth my while to actually take you seriously. How many times have you actually won a debate here? What 1 or 2 times? Almost every thread you're in you find a way to insult someones intelligence, and frankly you're kind of a douche. You act like a 7 year old, I proved you wrong so rage quitted the thread and swore to ignore me. That's the actions of a child if I've ever seen one. It is you who aren't worth MY time "buddy".

@solesamurai: You think debates are supposed to be "won" here?

I just learned everything I needed to know from you. This will be the last time I address you.

@CerusSerenade said:

@solesamurai: You think debates are supposed to be "won" here?

I just learned everything I needed to know from you. This will be the last time I address you.

That's kind of the entire point of a debate, you prove your case beyond a reasonable doubt aka win. Once again proving how utterly stupid you are.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel