edward(from fullmetal alchemist) vs. allen walker(D. gray man)

Topic started by m3g4DuD3 on Sept. 24, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years ago.
Post by m3g4DuD3 (18 posts) See mini bio Level 1
ok i dont think i saw this one posted and i was surprised
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

which allen walker is it?

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
if this is allen current, allen wins, heck crown clown 2  allen would win

allen fought against tyki miikk by using physical prowess and he wins.....
allen fought against shitload of akuma, allen wins

what did ed fought alone
greed and that's it

thats not really fair you have to consider the fact that ed can use alchemy which could a vital asset to the match it all come down to where they fight at i'd say if they were in a town ed would put up a fair match if you look at the fact that there are alot of things you can transmutate there btw were talking current allen
@m3g4DuD3 said:
" thats not really fair you have to consider the fact that ed can use alchemy which could a vital asset to the match it all come down to where they fight at i'd say if they were in a town ed would put up a fair match if you look at the fact that there are alot of things you can transmutate there btw were talking current allen "
to disintegrate something, ed must know the composition, would he know what Innocence is made of?, yes current allen which has recently developed noah ablity and have a big ass sword and can switch to claw that slice of steel and resist things, this match was rather decided quickly

im not saying that allen would disentergrate allen's innocenece but what if ed used his surroundings to his advantage but considering allen's noah abillity i might have to give you this one but what about past allen i think that would be a better match
@m3g4DuD3 said:
" im not saying that allen would disentergrate allen's innocenece but what if ed used his surroundings to his advantage but considering allen's noah abillity i might have to give you this one but what about past allen i think that would be a better match "
past allen e.g allen before he got his second form would be good

i agree i would have to give ed that match
@m3g4DuD3 said:
" i agree i would have to give ed that match "
remember even in first form crown clown can do large area damage

so can ed considering how he use's alchemy he could more than likely demolish a town
@m3g4DuD3 said:
" so can ed considering how he use's alchemy he could more than likely demolish a town "
yes but it takes time for ed.......

not really his transmutaion ime is almost instantanious*
@m3g4DuD3 said:
" not really his transmutaion ime is almost instantanious* "
yes and what make him can touch anything before allen drag his innocent along and slash him, i mean allen fought akuma on melee level
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel