Edward Elric vs. Naruto

Topic started by Frieza on Aug. 30, 2010. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by Frieza (240 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Edward Elric
  • Naruto
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
really:P?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,734 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Naruto wins. 
He is stronger and faster and has more power in base form. 
Sage mode is is much stronger and faster, and can throw the Rasenshuriken-which cuts at the cellular level. 
In 4-6 tails he has show destructive power enough to level huge sections of forest and destroy the gigantic Triple Rashamon defense, it is likely in tails he has more than enough destructive output to destroy a mountain. 
In his new upgrade, called  " Ssj Indian Chief" he should be more powerful still.
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Unless Edward has Al and prep time, Naruto stomps horribly even in base form.
Post by gogbot (58 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Edward need to carry a rape whistle
Because if he try's to fight naruto that is exactly what is going to happen.
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
even though Edward could kill Naruto in a blink of an eye use the  philosophers stone using naruto as  a sacrifice no human could survive.
Post by DevilMayhem666 (261 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ed would get murderized.:(
Post by Frieza (240 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Wow. I see a lot of underestimating Edward here. I don't think you all are fully aware of what Edward is capable of.
Post by taichokage (12,697 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Frieza: No you are clearly overestimating Ed. If Naruto wanted, Ed would never even get close to him. He is grossly over Ed in all aspects of strength. What do you suppose Ed would do against 1000 clones of Naruto each physically stronger and faster than he? And the kage bunshin isn't the easiest way. a rasengan would kill ed in an instant. sage mode and kyubi are massive overkill.
@taichokage said:

" @Frieza: No you are clearly overestimating Ed. If Naruto wanted, Ed would never even get close to him. He is grossly over Ed in all aspects of strength. What do you suppose Ed would do against 1000 clones of Naruto each physically stronger and faster than he? And the kage bunshin isn't the easiest way. a rasengan would kill ed in an instant. sage mode and kyubi are massive overkill. "

Against 1000 clones? Create a 360 degree wall around him and fire off multiple stone arrows from each wall in a 360 degree succession, destroying each and every clone. Edward can potentially create whatever he wants. I am not overestimating Ed, nor am I underestimating Naruto. It just seems illogical and irrational for Naruto to win so easily.
@Frieza: 

A single rasengan takes care of that. Naruto can speedblitz Ed at this point and he is strong enough to kill him with a punch.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
naruto passes "crushing stone wall" hundreds of chapter ago
Again, Edward can potentially make whatever he wants. If he wants to make an unbreakable steel wall, who is to say he can't?
@Frieza said:
" Again, Edward can potentially make whatever he wants. If he wants to make an unbreakable steel wall, who is to say he can't? "
because there's no proof that he can 

last time i check alchemy is a method of changing something , not a method of being god
@cfatalis said:
" @Frieza said:
" Again, Edward can potentially make whatever he wants. If he wants to make an unbreakable steel wall, who is to say he can't? "
because there's no proof that he can   last time i check alchemy is a method of changing something , not a method of being god "
I never said he was God, but with alchemy Edward can do practically anything he wants.
@Frieza said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Frieza said:
because there's no proof that he can   last time i check alchemy is a method of changing something , not a method of being god "
I never said he was God, but with alchemy Edward can do practically anything he wants. "
which mean he is god if he can do whatever he wants

so far alchemy made wall has been broken alot, unless there is a composition of "unbreakable material that allows the user to breath in it" 

doesn't really matter anyway the new rasen shuriken decomposes molecules 
 so unless you can proof edward creating something that is not naturally e.g unbreakable steel wall your argument is invalid as it cannot be proven
@cfatalis said:
" @Frieza said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Frieza said:
I never said he was God, but with alchemy Edward can do practically anything he wants. "
which mean he is god if he can do whatever he wants  so far alchemy made wall has been broken alot, unless there is a composition of "unbreakable material that allows the user to breath in it"   doesn't really matter anyway the new rasen shuriken decomposes molecules   so unless you can proof edward creating something that is not naturally e.g unbreakable steel wall your argument is invalid as it cannot be proven "
agreed otherwise he would make all his walls out of steel so they would stop breaking and he would've changed his arm back himself which is proof that he cant use all substances. Also even if it were steel rasenshuriken attacks at the cellular level and would easily slice through any steel.
@taichokage said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Frieza said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Frieza said:
which mean he is god if he can do whatever he wants  so far alchemy made wall has been broken alot, unless there is a composition of "unbreakable material that allows the user to breath in it"   doesn't really matter anyway the new rasen shuriken decomposes molecules   so unless you can proof edward creating something that is not naturally e.g unbreakable steel wall your argument is invalid as it cannot be proven "
agreed otherwise he would make all his walls out of steel so they would stop breaking and he would've changed his arm back himself which is proof that he cant use all substances. Also even if it were steel rasenshuriken attacks at the cellular level and would easily slice through any steel. "
oh i have no problem with steel wall

but what he actually saying is UNBREAKABLE STEEL WALL

tell me one object that is  unbreakable?
Is there a YouTube video or a manga scan of exactly what the Rasen Shuriken is and what it can do? I would like to see Naruto using this.
@cfatalis: exactly. even adumantium (wolverine's metal bones) are breakable and it is hundreds of times more durable than steel. Though that has little to do with this battle but I was just saying.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel