DT Hiei vs Team Assassin

Topic started by IndridCold on March 10, 2014. Last post by Justalittlegirl 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by IndridCold (1,408 posts) See mini bio Level 14

vs

The 3 assassins: Yoshimitsu (Tekken), Strider Hiryu, and Corvo Attano.

This is Dark Tournament Hiei.

Distance is 10 yards.

Stage: DBZ Hell

Who wins?

Post by Dream (8,313 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Second pic for the team isn't working. :/

Post by katanalauncher (554 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Isn't Strider super strong?

Not sure about Yoshimitsu , but Corvo is out of his league here.

Post by xBankaiChrisx (161 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Strider solos

Post by Stingerrain (454 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Pretty sure Hiei wins. Biggest threat on the team is Strider, but I don't think he's strong enough to contend with Hiei.

Post by takashichea (14,478 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Dream:

Most users will drag images instead of properly uploading their images. Occasionally, you find users who drag manga scans from pirated sites. That's usually when we have to edit their OP because sometimes the site doesn't allow hot linking.

Post by IndridCold (1,408 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@katanalauncher: Yoshimitsu is easily supersonic and also has short distance teleportation and poison breath. Strider is the strongest here as he is the fastest and has more strength/power/weapons. Corvo may be the slowest, but he has time stop and other hax skills too.

@Dream: The pic works fine for me, I can see it.

Post by takashichea (14,478 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@IndridCold:

You have to re edit your OP. I can't see your image.

Post by Dream (8,313 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Hmmm. Yoshimitsu could be easily picked off as he's lacking in the speed department here. Strider has potential to give Hiei enough of a challenge here as he's easily in hypersonic territory (Strider can easily dodge machine gun fire) and his Cypher is potent enough in its cutting ability to cut through solid steel.

I don't know anything about Corvo though.

Post by Vapovile (2,222 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Strider alone beats Hiei. He can casually dodge shadow tag bullets, which are antiaircraft rounds specifically designed for striders. So that is much faster than mere machine gun fire. Plus, Strider has a much longer range than Hiei with his plasma sword. Adding in the other 2 assassins is just overkill.

Post by Justalittlegirl (1,166 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Vapovile said:

Plus, Strider has a much longer range than Hiei with his plasma sword.

Unless Hiei fires off the Dragon of the Darkness Flame right away, which we know he does when he's bloodlusted.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Feats for Strider? Because last time I checked no one here has the speed necessary to even contend with Hiei. The Seiryu feat pretty much sums up the fight. Not to mention DOTDF will incinerate any of these guys.
Post by Vapovile (2,222 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SpeedForceSpider: Well lucky for all of us, because Death Battle has already compiled Strider's information in a battle that they did! Here it is, refer to 3:27 to 6:53 for the entire segment.

So yeah, I think that with the stats that they mentioned, Strider can easily keep up with Hiei, especially with his teleport tech. I'd be willing to go over some of these feats if people want to still argue for Hiei.

@Justalittlegirl said:

@Vapovile said:

Plus, Strider has a much longer range than Hiei with his plasma sword.

Unless Hiei fires off the Dragon of the Darkness Flame right away, which we know he does when he's bloodlusted.

Hiei has never gone directly for DoDF right off the bat. It took him to nearly get beaten before he used DoDF against Kuromomotaro, and he waited to toy with Bui before he used it as well. Unless you count the case where he used DoDF against a fleeing Sensui, who had already proved that he is vastly superior to Hiei through beating Yusuke into the ground. Hiei just likes to underestimate new opponents.

Post by Justalittlegirl (1,166 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Vapovile: I said bloodlusted Hiei. He was bloodlusted when he fought Sensui. Also, Strider's blade- likely minimum heat of 2 million degrees Celsius. that's impressive, but based on this, Hiei's minimum for a casual blast is 3.7 million, with a high end being a full 9.4 million celcius. I don't think that sort of heat will bother him, although it's likely higher, making my post pointless.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel