Dream vs Dlanor Knox

Topic started by XxGin on Oct. 3, 2013. Last post by Dream 3 months ago.
Post by XxGin (386 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Dream from the Endless vs Dlanor Knox

Welcome to my land..

VS

Constantine meets Dlanor in a random encounter. Dlanor was sent to kill Cosntatnine but Constantine does not want to waste his time battling a slut so he calls out Dream to finish this quickly.

Battle begins

Note: If your going to be a stubborn troll please don't post.

Please show scans or a video for all your arguments and do not turn this into a off topic thread (much like what Cereus tried to do here http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/mr-mxyzptlk-vs-dlanor-knox/341519/).

Post by Zerogodlike (1,207 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@XxGin said:

Welcome to my land..

VS

Constantine meets Dlanor in a random encounter. Dlanor was sent to kill Cosntatnine but Constantine does not want to waste his time battling a slut so he calls out Dream to finish this quickly.

Battle begins

Please show scans or a video for all your arguments and do not turn this into a off topic thread (much like what Cereus tried to do here http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/mr-mxyzptlk-vs-dlanor-knox/341519/).

THIS GUY IS BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT HURTTTTTTTTTTTT but seriously stop raging about a lost battle.
Post by Dream (7,260 posts) See mini bio Level 20

The abstract personification of dreams and reality takes this.

@Zerogodlike said:

@XxGin said:

Welcome to my land..

VS

Battle begins

THIS GUY IS BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT HURTTTTTTTTTTTT but seriously stop raging about a lost battle.

Butt hurt? so your saying Dream loses? please stat why.

Anyways. I lost no battle. Cerus just started throwing around random facts without scans. If we count majority Mr Mxy stomps. There was really to people on Dlanor's side and they both admtted two Mr Mxy won already.. they just continued to troll for some reason. Maybe they wanted to start a flame war.. Cerus started a pointless argument that had nothing to do with the thread.

Also just because a few noobs who know NOTHIING about comics say Dlanor wins does not mean their right. 10 people say Captain America can beat TOAA and one person says TOAA can beat Captain America who do you losten to? Also I won't listen to stupid people. Did I mention that Cerus triend to argue that Dlanor>Thanos with HOTU? Ya! NO LIES!

Post by waybig1010101 (2,619 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
what can dream do ?

@waybig1010101 said:

what can dream do ?

Part of the Endless. A group of beings created by god to represent the most basic concepts of our universe. THats why they are the Endless. The universe can't function without them and they only die when all of reality is destroyed. They exist through out the omniverse and all of the universes needs them in order to function. Sandman is the embodiment of dream. Without him there is no dream so he can't be erased it is imnpossible (unless you god of course).

Post by Dream (7,260 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@waybig1010101: Dream's a nigh-omnipotent personification of dreams and reality within the multiverse that is capable of manipulating reality on a multiversal scale, knowing and controlling the dreams of all living beings in the multiverse (to the extent where he can bring life to them), can kill immortals, manipulate souls, can manipulate aspects of his existence to others and can't be killed without destroying the concepts of reality and dreams in the multiverse.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,336 posts) See mini bio Level 15

The Endless are DCs Abstracts, only way cooler.

Online Now
so massive stomp then lol

@waybig1010101 said:

so massive stomp then lol

Very Very sorry for the horrible explanation on my part.. Dreams explanation is WAYYYYY better. I am busy today and can't really say a lot right now. I will leave you with this though Dream is often considered as the most powerful member of the Endless. He and Death.

Dream managed to overpower Lucifer in his how realm before.

Anyways if you want I will give you a better explanation of Dreams tomorrow. I you want of course.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,336 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@XxGin: When did he overpower Lucifer? He beat one of his demons in a battle of wits and was given the keys to Hell. Infact they said Lucifer was stronger than the Endless.

@KingOfAsh said:

@XxGin: When did he overpower Lucifer? He beat one of his demons in a battle of wits and was given the keys to Hell. Infact they said Lucifer was stronger than the Endless.

I said at one point Sandman managed to overpower Lucifer in hell. Only for a short while though. Lucifer>the Endless. He speaks to them with little respect and bullies them at times I know. Sandman did overpower Lucifer at one point though.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-jackknight-vs-neongamewave-voting-is-now-open-1487206/

You will find it in here..

Post by othus12 (6,384 posts) See mini bio Level 13

dream looks like a badass.

Online Now
@XxGin: yeah sure this guy sounds very interesting
@XxGin said:

@Zerogodlike said:

@XxGin said:

Welcome to my land..

VS

Battle begins

Anyways. I lost no battle. Cerus just started throwing around random facts without scans. If we count majority Mr Mxy stomps. There was really to people on Dlanor's side and they both admtted two Mr Mxy won already.. they just continued to troll for some reason. Maybe they wanted to start a flame war.. Cerus started a pointless argument that had nothing to do with the thread.

Also just because a few noobs who know NOTHIING about comics say Dlanor wins does not mean their right. 10 people say Captain America can beat TOAA and one person says TOAA can beat Captain America who do you losten to? Also I won't listen to stupid people. Did I mention that Cerus triend to argue that Dlanor>Thanos with HOTU? Ya! NO LIES!

I am talking about the fact your making intentional spite matches just because the character you like loses Cerus said that Dlanor could talk Mr Mxy out of his powers which i believe has happened before so its a possibility dude are you that mad that your character could possibly lose maybe you should go back to comic vine?

@Zerogodlike said:

@XxGin said:

@Zerogodlike said:

@XxGin said:

Welcome to my land..

VS

Battle begins

I am talking about the fact your making intentional spite matches just because the character you like loses Cerus said that Dlanor could talk Mr Mxy out of his powers which i believe has happened before so its a possibility dude are you that mad that your character could possibly lose maybe you should go back to comic vine?

Lol Dlanor can't talk Mr Mxy into giving her his powers. Cerus backd up her argument with ZERO facts! Dlanor is not a con. The only reason Joker managed to trick Mr Mxy into giving him his powers is due to the fact that Mr Mxy actually argreed to give his some of his powers in the first place and Joker is actually a good trickster.

@XxGin said:

@Zerogodlike said:

@XxGin said:

@Zerogodlike said:

@XxGin said:

Welcome to my land..

VS

Battle begins

Lol Dlanor can't talk Mr Mxy into giving her his powers. Cerus backd up her argument with ZERO facts! Dlanor is not a con. The only reason Joker managed to trick Mr Mxy into giving him his powers is due to the fact that Mr Mxy actually argreed to give his some of his powers in the first place and Joker is actually a good trickster.

I am Pretty sure a genius will be able to talk Mxy out of his powers due to the fact that joker was able to. also scratch that hes getting blitzed and the red key is inescapable now that ive read about it hes getting 1 shotted but this is off topic since you just made a spite thread because Mxy lost the last battle.

@Zerogodlike said:

@XxGin said:

@Zerogodlike said:

@XxGin said:

@Zerogodlike said:

@XxGin said:

Welcome to my land..

VS

Battle begins

I am Pretty sure a genius will be able to talk Mxy out of his powers due to the fact that joker was able to. also scratch that hes getting blitzed and the red key is inescapable now that ive read about it hes getting 1 shotted but this is off topic since you just made a spite thread because Mxy lost the last battle.

Again Mr Mxy is the essence of defiance he can defie the natural law of the Red Key easy. The Red Key never took down anyone as powerful as him before. Just like how The Red Key does not work on Featherine.

Now I will say tis one last time. SMART DOES NOT EQUAL CUNNING! THE JOKER IS A TRICKSTER BUT DLANOR IS NOT!

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@XxGin said:

@Zerogodlike said:

@XxGin said:

@Zerogodlike said:

@XxGin said:

@Zerogodlike said:

@XxGin said:

Welcome to my land..

VS

Battle begins

Again Mr Mxy is the essence of defiance he can defie the natural law of the Red Key easy. The Red Key never took down anyone as powerful as him before. Just like how The Red Key does not work on Featherine.

Now I will say tis one last time. SMART DOES NOT EQUAL CUNNING! THE JOKER IS A TRICKSTER BUT DLANOR IS NOT!

How do you know that?

Post by CerusSerenade (2,492 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel