Dr.Doom vs Truth and The Gate (FMA) (READ OP)

Topic started by deathmonger on April 16, 2011. Last post by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Doom has discovered The Gate (i dont know how just roll with it)

So he performs a human transmutaion he ends up in front of The Gate with Truth standing in his path

can Doom make it past Truth and absorb the knowlege of The Gate.

RULES FOR DOOM

Doom had 4 months prep befor the scenaro explained above

any tech or magic or weapons he builds he may bring to limbo realm where Truth and The Gate are

he knows laws of equvilanet excange and knows what Truth can do to humans who tred on Gods area

Doom wants to destroy or hold back Truth and absorb The Gate and its knowlege can he win.

VS

Post by taichokage (13,026 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Umm, the gate is virtually feat-less but it is the god figure in FMA. He made the likes of Father seem powerless. I don't think Doom could win here. The only way to get to the gate is to go into it's dimension where it has total power.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@taichokage said:
"Umm, the gate is virtually feat-less but it is the god figure in FMA. He made the likes of Father seem powerless. I don't think Doom could win here. The only way to get to the gate is to go into it's dimension where it has total power. "

Doom has bested Galactus befor
Post by Zearth (218 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Doom with prep can beat almost everything.
Post by Fehafare (9,222 posts) See mini bio Level 13

As i know  you can t kill or beat that thing and you can only beat it in a mind game  but he wouldn t figure out and would lose a limb or someting else.
Post by spotlessbook (1 posts) See mini bio Level 3

the gate takes anyone who wants to be god. But Dr.Doom does not want to be god, he wants to lead humanity to a safer future, were theres no global conflitct, hunger is abolished, education is universal and no one goes withcout, and the only way this could happen is if Doom rules, and if anyone gets in his way there are an enemy. Dr.Doom has seen this and has passed a gate similar to this one in Doom wars.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Truth wins... He is all and he is Doom as well... Truth will take his body and soul as a price..

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Well the creator of FMA did stated that the Truth is basically Omnipotent so going off by this he should win as there is no arguing to an omnipotent being because they can basically do whatever the fuck they want.

@TheNobody said:

Well the creator of FMA did stated that the Truth is basically Omnipotent so going off by this he should win as there is no arguing to an omnipotent being because they can basically do whatever the fuck they want.

Agreed...

This is what the Truth will tell Dr. doom... (since he is from Marvel)

Dr. Doom: Who the Hell are you??

Truth: I am... what you call the world. Or perhaps the Omniverse, or perhaps God, or perhaps truth, or perhaps all, or perhaps one, AND I am also YOU.

Dr. Doom: Holy SH%T!!

Then takes away his body as a price...

Post by FalconC2 (377 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I can see them winning if they have Doom's one and only weakness at their disposal...

The majestic squirrel. In Doom's defense, those squirrels belonged to Squirrel Girl.

@FalconC2 said:

I can see them winning if they have Doom's one and only weakness at their disposal...

The majestic squirrel.

LOL

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Zearth said:

IIRC Dr. Doom bested The Molecule Man, if he has four monthes prep, I could see him taking this.

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

the gate is a universal rule within every being, it took the father (hundreds of years old, made of a philosopher stone, not even human(I don't know what he is) and knows more about the gate and alchemy than anyone one in his series ) to access the gate through force, I know of Dr. Doom's feats but it seems too much for him.

@DJSNuva1: I don't think so... Nothing is stopping Truth from taking Dooms brain away as a price...

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

@DJSNuva1: I don't think so... Nothing is stopping Truth from taking Dooms brain away as a price...

I was reading up on it, and Dr. Doom did at one time steal Pre-Retcon Beyonder's powers. With the power of PR Beyonder, or some similar concoction created by Doom, why wouldn't he be able to do it?

@DJSNuva1: Well that's a good point... but we also gotta take note that stealing the power of the gate requires a huge sacrifice as well such as millions of souls... (Not that am saying he cannot create a Philosopher's stone cause I bet he can) to maintain such power... I don't think 1 soul is enough contain the power of the gate.

like you said he can steal it... yes, But Truth will fight back and Truth will end up taking away something from Doom such as his brain or heart... then it would be over for Doom... unless he can survive with out a brain.... or Truth can take away his soul.

So it's not gonna be easy to obtain on what's behind the Gate of Truth.

Post by FalconC2 (377 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DJSNuva1 said:

@Zearth said:

IIRC Dr. Doom bested The Molecule Man, if he has four monthes prep, I could see him taking this.

In all seriousness, I would have to agree. Truth does not have a lot of feats to go with these claims of omnipotence. It is just considered the strongest being in FMA, we don't get to see in it action a lot.

@FalconC2 said:

@DJSNuva1 said:

@Zearth said:

In all seriousness, I would have to agree. Truth does not have a lot of feats to go with these claims of omnipotence. It is just considered the strongest being in FMA, we don't get to see in it action a lot.

I too agree.... I wish he had more screen time... and showed some other feats...

Post by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (82 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Not enough info and feats on Truth to have an accurate decision, so I'll have to go with Dr.Doom.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel