Dr.Doom VS Frieza ( read op first)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Oct. 22, 2012. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,898 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Kurohige said:

@SpeedForceSpider: I wasn't trying to insult anyone, I just thought it was funny, but yeah you are right about that. It does make it hard. At least what universe of Doom are we using, or his gear, and amount of prep, if any.

I wasn't trying to insinuate you were insulting anyone just trying to make a point. My bad man. And yeah it is good to know certain info so you can properly form an argument. No hard feeling dude.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

as for what version of Frieza the one when he fought goku as the doom the most strongest at his peek

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@xlab3000 said:

Dr Doom wins w/ or w/o prep he fought more dangerous villains(mephisto,thanos,galactus,beyonder) and came out alive

He had prep in all those fights no?

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Kurohige said:

@SpeedForceSpider: I wasn't trying to insult anyone, I just thought it was funny, but yeah you are right about that. It does make it hard. At least what universe of Doom are we using, or his gear, and amount of prep, if any.

Sorcerer Supreme Doom would embarrass Frieza effortlessly.

Post by dbzmeister (45 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@SMXLR8: ... yeah so Doom is the 2nd most overrated character in anything ever haha seriously guys what could Doom do with prep that would even phase 100% Frieza?

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Doom should be able to put down Frieza with his sorcery or He could mind transfer via eye contact if that counts as a win

and with prep....well Doom would pull out a win.

You are the only one who actually could write a reason not just voting for a name.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@Kurohige: Do you really think we can debate with no clear rules like prep, knowledge, bfr, etc? This is just speculation which is pure BS to be honest.

YES!

not sure why people are having a hard time on this post

Post by Vindictus (21 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Doom

Post by katanalauncher (406 posts) See mini bio Level 6

If speed is equal then doom wins without prep.

His shield can literally dishout any of frieza's attack, all it takes is a few powerful spells to put frieza down.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Doom without prep sucks? you kidding?

Doom being peeled apart by the Beyonder, but still manages to activate the device in his breastplate:

dude Doom has fought against Molecule Man ,Thor,Galactus, Dr strange, heck even the beyonder , how on earth is frieza going to beat him? LOL! , with prep this is a rapestomp!

Freeza pwn(Thor and Doom)

no he can't.

Post by Kurohige (3,702 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@SilverGalford: That seems like PIS, I mean Beyonder should have been able to vaporize him right then and there and easily pull apart a human, but I guess that wasn't PR Beyonder. Still, Doom being able to move and having his armor be right there in front of him was kinda lazy writing, but I could be wrong. Not saying he loses, just that one feat I am skeptical about.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Kurohige said:

@SilverGalford: That seems like PIS, I mean Beyonder should have been able to vaporize him right then and there and easily pull apart a human, but I guess that wasn't PR Beyonder. Still, Doom being able to move and having his armor be right there in front of him was kinda lazy writing, but I could be wrong. Not saying he loses, just that one feat I am skeptical about.

anyway ,he was able to fight against other powerful characters , this man is a beast .

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@SilverGalford said:

dude Doom has fought against Molecule Man ,Thor,Galactus, Dr strange, heck even the beyonder , how on earth is frieza going to beat him? LOL! , with prep this is a rapestomp!

Freeza pwn(Thor and Doom)

no he can't.

Lmao, you ask that? Freeza would kill that human in a 0.1second, with one hit.

I m done here, the fanboyism level is too damn high.

@mypasswordis1234: lol

any more for this one?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel