Dr.Doom VS Frieza ( read op first)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Oct. 22, 2012. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by taichokage (12,466 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
He could defeat Doom with no prep but not Thor. Thor can contain a life bomb with mjolnir. Which can destroy 20% of the Universe. He also has feats of crushing planets and moons with brute strength. His energy powers are still more fearsome than that. Even barriers and the like aside, Thor's personal durability allows him such feats as easily staying in the core of the sun. Some of these feats are old and Thor has had changes but none of these abilities were removed.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SMXLR8 said:

@solesamurai: your doing it right now and the only idiot here is you so again just stop also how am i "acting like an idiot."

Telling you about yourself and trolling are completely different you psychotic cuntbag.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@xlab3000 said:

Dr Doom's armor did tank a blast from the infinity gaunlet he defeated the hulk and blocked mjolnir Dr. Doom doesn't need prep to defeat Frieza

Yeah, he flew 10-15 meter, maybe even 20. Pretty impressive for a normal human in armor. I don't know the hulk thing, I have seem a debate "hulk vs dr.doom" and they fight only in cartoon(and there wasn't a winner). Anyway, freeza>>hulk. Others blocked the mjolnir too(superman, hulk, I think these non-canon but whatever), also I don't think he blocked it with pure strength.

(edit to no double-post)

@taichokage said:

Actually the infinity gauntlet turned him to quartz. And Thor could own Doom and Frieza together. Thor is constantly holding back on earth lest his power obliterate it. Frieza on the other hand although weaker is also capable of such destruction and has no qualms about doing it.

Holding back.... same as almost all character in DBZ.... Freeza could destroy Namek(or later the Earth) effortless when the fight start but he didn't. Freeza pwn(Thor and Doom, but in this battle just Doom)

Frieza will never "pwn" Thor, he may win(which is really up to who is arguing) But he will never stomp Thor.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@solesamurai: Ok. I was just using that word because he used "own". But he would really pwn Doom probably even with prep, this is a stupid mismatch. Human vs a galaxy lord.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,827 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@mypasswordis1234: lol

Post by dbzmeister (45 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Frieza crushes him regardless of prep. Doom is the most overrated character in anything ever.

@dbzmeister: so it's not batman?

Post by xlab3000 (1,359 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Dr Doom wins w/ or w/o prep he fought more dangerous villains(mephisto,thanos,galactus,beyonder) and came out alive

Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Lol no one here has given an argument to form a debate, just two pages of 'Doom beats Frieza because he fought this guy who is more powerful than this guy!" or "Frieza wins, Doom sucks!" XD

@Kurohige: so what do you say on who wins?

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Doom should be able to put down Frieza with his sorcery or He could mind transfer via eye contact if that counts as a win

and with prep....well Doom would pull out a win.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Kurohige: Do you really think we can debate with no clear rules like prep, knowledge, bfr, etc? This is just speculation which is pure BS to be honest.

@SpeedForceSpider: yeah you have a point but it's not like rules mattered when it was on the marvel page and i did say standard

@SMXLR8: Standard what? Equipment?

@SpeedForceSpider: eeverything i guess

@SMXLR8: That really doesn't help. And those people on the marvel page probably made clearer rules.

@SpeedForceSpider: no they didn't =/ and i am sorry for that

@SMXLR8: Sure.

Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@SpeedForceSpider: I wasn't trying to insult anyone, I just thought it was funny, but yeah you are right about that. It does make it hard. At least what universe of Doom are we using, or his gear, and amount of prep, if any.

Post by Sonata (35,097 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The op needs to more detailed, Does Doom have prep or not? if so how much time? Which version of Frieza is being used? 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel