Dr.Doom VS Frieza ( read op first)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Oct. 22, 2012. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,259 posts) See mini bio Level 16

OK here is another fight that was on the marvel Facebook page. This seemed OK since no one said it was bad so to the people who don't like me and you know who you are please don't troll my post. This fight did not have any rules not sure if it is important but oh well. I am just posting this here to see what people have to say about this since it did well on the marvel page so again please don't troll my post or say something stupid for no reason like just be nice

Rules - standard

Location - Planet Namek

note - for speed if it's a problem then it's equal

Post by taichokage (13,650 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'd say prep makes or breaks Doom. If he has no prep and no equipment that isn't normally on his person, i don't think he would fare very well. But if he has prep and or full usage of his various devices he would own this battle.

@taichokage: can he have half so it becomes a fair fight?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@taichokage said:

I'd say prep makes or breaks Doom. If he has no prep and no equipment that isn't normally on his person, i don't think he would fare very well. But if he has prep and or full usage of his various devices he would own this battle.

I agree! Doom with prep is hard to beat!

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Honestly it would become slightly mismatched in dooms favor if he got more than a few hours prep. And No one trolls your posts you just make horrible threads and stupid comments.

@solesamurai: OMG can you stop already like really what is with you

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I think Frieza wins either way. At best i think with prep doom will get frieza at final form and then be curb stomped. But if frieza start curbstomping to early he will start to get over confident and tell everyone his life store twice and state how exactly he is better than all lifeforms and about all the galaxies he has conquered. Doom will promptly take these 9000 episodes to recover and create a planet sized nuke to ensure friezas demise. Don't forget frieza was hit with the power of a planet exploding and still survived long enough to become an android.

@TheNeutralOne: maybe

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I see Doom losing without prep. With prep however he wins no doubt.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

This is a joke. With or without prep, Freeza would make Doom feel the terror and pain worse than hell.

Telling that he is good with prep so he will found a way is the same as I say then Freeza will found a way out of Doom "trick".

Brutal curblolstomp.

@mypasswordis1234: poor doom?

Someone else replyed me but I dont see his comment here.

"With prep Doom took power from the Beyonder who is >>>>infinity+1>> DBZ"

So what? You didn't add any argument to that feat. Are you saying TOAA>Dr.Doom>Everybody? I don't follow the current comic events. Did doom became a cosmic being or how is that relevant to this battle?

Post by xlab3000 (1,395 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Dr Doom's armor did tank a blast from the infinity gaunlet he defeated the hulk and blocked mjolnir Dr. Doom doesn't need prep to defeat Frieza

Actually the infinity gauntlet turned him to quartz. And Thor could own Doom and Frieza together. Thor is constantly holding back on earth lest his power obliterate it. Frieza on the other hand although weaker is also capable of such destruction and has no qualms about doing it.
Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Hows frieza's resistance to magic?

He ought to be perfectly vulnerable to it.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SMXLR8 said:

@solesamurai: OMG can you stop already like really what is with you

I merely answered why you think people troll you. No one is trolling you, you're just acting like an idiot.

@solesamurai: your doing it right now and the only idiot here is you so again just stop also how am i "acting like an idiot."

bump

@xlab3000 said:

Dr Doom's armor did tank a blast from the infinity gaunlet he defeated the hulk and blocked mjolnir Dr. Doom doesn't need prep to defeat Frieza

Yeah, he flew 10-15 meter, maybe even 20. Pretty impressive for a normal human in armor. I don't know the hulk thing, I have seem a debate "hulk vs dr.doom" and they fight only in cartoon(and there wasn't a winner). Anyway, freeza>>hulk. Others blocked the mjolnir too(superman, hulk, I think these non-canon but whatever), also I don't think he blocked it with pure strength.

(edit to no double-post)

@taichokage said:

Actually the infinity gauntlet turned him to quartz. And Thor could own Doom and Frieza together. Thor is constantly holding back on earth lest his power obliterate it. Frieza on the other hand although weaker is also capable of such destruction and has no qualms about doing it.

Holding back.... same as almost all character in DBZ.... Freeza could destroy Namek(or later the Earth) effortless when the fight start but he didn't. Freeza pwn(Thor and Doom, but in this battle just Doom)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel