Dragonball Z Heroes vs Dragonball Z Villains

Topic started by GhostRider29 on Feb. 13, 2012. Last post by Greysmokeman 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by GhostRider29 (176 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Each group starts off one hundred feet away.

Heroes:

Tien (Frieza Saga)

Yamcha (Frieza Saga)

Piccolo (Frieza Saga, No fusion with Neil)

Krillin (Frieza Saga)

vs

Ginyu Force

Zarbon

Dodoria

Post by Petiew (244 posts) See mini bio Level 14
The bad guys, easily. Recoome by himself took out Krillin, Gohan and Vegeta.
Post by Sonata (35,535 posts) See mini bio Level 20
If this is the same Tien and Yamcha that took out 80% of the Ginyu Force on King Kai planet the heroes have a huge edge. However it is debatable if they are even close to Captain Ginyu's power.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,219 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Petiew: At this point the likes of Yamcha and Tien were stronger than the Vegeta who lost to Recoome.

I feel that the bad guys win this, but it will be close, and only because of Ginyu. Ginyu is much stronger than any of the other members; he was able to fight on equal ground with Goku, who had just finished mopping the floor with Burter and Jeice with very little effort. That said, we don't know exactly how strong Piccolo was at the time, just that his power was significantly higher than the likes of Jeice and the other members (excluding Ginyu). Though it may well be that he's storng enough to take out Ginyu, I'll need to go back over the episodes again.

@GIRUGAMESH: Piccolo could be close to Ginyu in power. When he fused with Nail he was able to fight evenly with a second form Frieza who had a power level over one million. . Just have to figure out how much of a jump that was in power for piccolo.
Post by taichokage (14,363 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The real deciding factors are Piccolo and Ginyu and which one of them were stronger than the other at that point. But assuming that it were Piccolo, Ginyu could use the body swap technique to turn the tide. So I would give the slight edge to the villains.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

This battle would be a repeat of Goku vs the Ginyu force, but would be even more lopsided in piccolos favor. If you remember, Power levels were still official at this point. Ginyu had a power level of 120000 while first form frieza had a power level of 530000. Piccolo was not only stronger then first form frieza, but he stalemated third form frieza and it seemed as though he even had an advantage over him. Piccolo's power while fused with nail far surpassed Goku's when he battled with ginyu. The only reason Goku was able to fight frieza in his final form is because of the injuries he sustained while fighting ginyu and the anger he felt over all the people frieza had killed.

@rein: True that the power levels are official here but you are missing a key point. This is the Piccolo before he fused with Nail, not the one that did.

I'm kind of happy that my first battle isn't that bad of a battle. :D

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Sonata: Whoops, midread the OP. I thought that it was piccolo after he fused with nail.

Post by Dream (7,934 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Dodoria and Zarbon should be pushovers for the hero team to dispatch. The big threat in this match for the heroes would be Ginyu as his change ability would allow him full access to his foe's attributes and abilities. Using this on Piccolo would be a huge problem for the heroes considering the Namekian's power being at least on par with Ginyu's and a potential diversionary tactic for Ginyu to occupy his foes at taking out the unlucky whelp he changes bodies with. However if the heroes are quick enough to dispatch Ginyu before he resorts to his change ability, they should be able to take out the rest of the Ginyu Force with moderate difficulty.

@Dream said:

Dodoria and Zarbon should be pushovers for the hero team to dispatch. The big threat in this match for the heroes would be Ginyu as his change ability would allow him full access to his foe's attributes and abilities. Using this on Piccolo would be a huge problem for the heroes considering the Namekian's power being at least on par with Ginyu's and a potential diversionary tactic for Ginyu to occupy his foes at taking out the unlucky whelp he changes bodies with. However if the heroes are quick enough to dispatch Ginyu before he resorts to his change ability, they should be able to take out the rest of the Ginyu Force with moderate difficulty.

Well Zarbon and Dodoria are there to kind of distract, just like why Krillin is there.

Post by ReiKai (3,536 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Put it this way. It takes Tien and Yamcha working together just to make Piccolo take off his weights. In the Anime, Tien put down Jayce and Burter by himself.

Zarbon and Dodoria are out of their league at this point. Well, they could prolly beat Guldo who was mostly useless, but that's it. It's essentially Z-Fighters minus Saiyans vs Ginyu Force.

@ReiKai said:

Put it this way. It takes Tien and Yamcha working together just to make Piccolo take off his weights. In the Anime, Tien put down Jayce and Burter by himself. Zarbon and Dodoria are out of their league at this point. Well, they could prolly beat Guldo who was mostly useless, but that's it. It's essentially Z-Fighters minus Saiyans vs Ginyu Force.

Well, Zarbon and Dodoria could handle Krillin couldn't they?

Post by ReiKai (3,536 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Krillin is kinda iffy. They got serious power jumps when going up against Freeza, and Krillin could dodge base Form Freeza's blasts along with Gohan. Nvm Kienzan hax that nipped off 2nd Form Freeza's tail.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,039 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@GhostRider29: I believe Krillin could handle Dodoria alone, however, together he gets whooped. I see this battle going either way although, mainly due to seeing Piccolo turn it into the Heroes favor due to having at least a decent power level before syncing with Nail who challenged a level of Frieza much greater than anyone here in terms for power. Ginyu might could do something with his body change technique but I believe Piccolo could beat him quickly.

@SpeedForceSpider: True. I just always wondered about this. Piccolo and Ginyu duke it out. Krillin takes on the two while Yamcha and Tien take on the rest of the Ginyu. That's how I always pictured this fight going. I just don't know how I feel about the good guys. They are outnumbered.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,219 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GhostRider29 said:

@SpeedForceSpider: True. I just always wondered about this. Piccolo and Ginyu duke it out. Krillin takes on the two while Yamcha and Tien take on the rest of the Ginyu. That's how I always pictured this fight going. I just don't know how I feel about the good guys. They are outnumbered.

True, but higher numbers rarely count for much in DBZ.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,039 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@GhostRider29: Also take into consideration, Krillin's Kienzan was a very formidable technique during this period time, he could easily dispatch a barrage and kill them both even Frieza was worried and he tiers Krillin in terms of power. Also in this saga, power levels was still a factor so the heroes got this just barely although.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Also in this saga, power levels was still a factor so the heroes got this just barely although.

You know, I wish Power levels actually mattered through out the entire series.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel