Dracule Mihawk Vs Current Kenpachi And Current Black Star

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on July 17, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (967 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Dracule Mihawk Vs Current Kenpachi Zaraki And Current Black Star

Rules

Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: Bloodlusted

- No holding back

- All serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by SMXLR8 (6,940 posts) See mini bio Level 16

isn't this a stomp for team 2?

@SMXLR8: Hahaha no.

He did that when he wasn't serious.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

This is in SS arc he effortlessly did this, this is when he was slightly weaker than Shikai Ichigo. Current kenpachi could do this with a plastic butter knife and more than 1 building would fall. I don't think i need to explain why steel > Ice, the only thing Mihawk has on this feat is aoe and that's it. Not saying this feat is necessarily better, but given it's been almost 10 years real time and like 2-3 years bleach time, he should be capable of doing what Mihawk did with just as much ease. And that's if we go with pre-unohana death kenpachi, the actual current zaraki has no feats but he should be capable of doing it as well.

Post by taichokage (12,680 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think team 2 as well but have we actually seen any of them at current full power? Not really, so it's just my speculation.

@solesamurai: I understand you argument that current Kenpachi could do that. But that video is kind of trivial in this case. Regardless that's still a building and Mihawk cut through a mountain sized Iceberg It doesn't matter if metal is harder than Ice it still doesn't change the fact Mihawk cut throw a mountain sized Iceberg and with ease. And if we are in the speculation zone which we are Mihawk is still above Kenpachi regardless if Kenpachi could do that considering that Law cut through a island and Shanks is far above him and Mihawk is slightly above Shanks.

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

@solesamurai: I understand you argument that current Kenpachi could do that. But that video is kind of trivial in this case. Regardless that's still a building and Mihawk cut through a mountain sized Iceberg It doesn't matter if metal is harder than Ice it still doesn't change the fact Mihawk cut throw a mountain sized Iceberg and with ease. And if we are in the speculation zone which we are Mihawk is still above Kenpachi regardless if Kenpachi could do that considering that Law cut through a island and Shanks is far above him and Mihawk is slightly above Shanks.

It does matter. The difference between ice and metal are astronomical. It is absurdly easier to cut through ice than it is to cut through metal. Law cut the island with his powers not strength, lets not get ahead of ourselves here there is nothing to prove Law is actually island level with his strength. Like i said the only thing mihawk had on that feat was the sheer AOE of his attack not the strength put behind it.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,507 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Well first of all, it's not just regular ice. It's Aokiji's ice which was able to support the weight of several ships without breaking, including the Moby Dick, so it's safe to assume that it's a lot stronger than any normal ice.

Second, Mihawk hasn't cut that block of ice from close range. As can be seen in the picture, the ice was at least 500m-1km away so the feat is even more impressive than it originally appears because it's the air pressure from the slash that actually cut the Ice Berg.

Third, Mihawk did that with ease. He didn't strain or anything, that was just a fairly normal slash for him.

Therefore, unless you can show me a similar feat from Kenpachi, Mihawk's power completely outclasses anything seen my Kenpachi.

Speedwise Mihawk has haki which should let him react to people who move at lightspeed (Kizaru).

Mihawk wins.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,940 posts) See mini bio Level 16

this fight is so confusing , I mean current ken should be able to win with all the hype i have seen/read

Post by othus12 (6,368 posts) See mini bio Level 12

considering how law shrugged off a meteor and mihawk is so above him i think he has this.

@ohgodwhy said:

Well first of all, it's not just regular ice. It's Aokiji's ice which was able to support the weight of several ships without breaking, including the Moby Dick, so it's safe to assume that it's a lot stronger than any normal ice.

Second, Mihawk hasn't cut that block of ice from close range. As can be seen in the picture, the ice was at least 500m-1km away so the feat is even more impressive than it originally appears because it's the air pressure from the slash that actually cut the Ice Berg.

Third, Mihawk did that with ease. He didn't strain or anything, that was just a fairly normal slash for him.

Therefore, unless you can show me a similar feat from Kenpachi, Mihawk's power completely outclasses anything seen my Kenpachi.

Speedwise Mihawk has haki which should let him react to people who move at lightspeed (Kizaru).

Mihawk wins.

Depending on the volume regular ice can hold up entire civilizations, there are colonies in antartica meant for studying the tundra and wildlife and such. Aokiji's ice did nothing out of the ordinary.. So that was a moot point to make. Aokiji ice is no different from regular ice, like Ace's fire is no different from regular fire or Akainu's magma being the same as regular magma.

The further away an object is the wider spread the aoe gets, since it was a physical attack the kinetic energy will go in the direction it is sent meaning it will continuously spereate from the original projectile or shockwave or whatever cut that block of ice.

Doesn't matter Ice isn't exactly hard to cut.

Not true, Kenpachi was basically able to replicate that feat with more dense material his aoe just wasn't as big.

No, it shouldn't. haki does not boost states it gives them precog, even if he could see Kizaru attacking before he did he would still need the ability to react that fast which he hasn't shown he can do.

No he doesn't. he may live but he can't "win"

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

K sorry but there is nothing that puts dracule able to fight against kenpachi and blackstar on the same team. Maybe one on one but this is just ridiculous. Kenpachi is arguably faster than mihawk in the first place and blackstar is leagues stronger and more durable than mihawk.

And no just no to the person who said law shrugged off a meteor. That is bs considering all of us here knows his power.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Team two wins.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel