Dr. Robotnik vs Dr. Wily vs Dr. Gero vs Dr. Myuu

Topic started by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk on June 11, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,248 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Lol, don't even ask me why I made this. I just liked the thought of it.(so sue me)

Scenario: These masterminds meet after each universes Earth is fused together into what shall be known as "Earth Supreme". Earth Supreme through the fusion of all the Earths has seem to developed invulnerability, it can not be destroyed in any way. Each of them however what to conquer Earth for themselves and an all out war soon follows. All feats shall apply for every character. They each get 1 year to make stuff.(Archie comic versions/manga versions/game versions/ show versions/ non-cannon will be counted for this, keep in mind that things like Super Android 16 required both Myuu and Gero working together to make, and thus won't be allowed.)

Battle is until the entire army is obliterated.

Who wins/why?

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,595 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Probably egg man

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Dr. Wiley stomps hard. Just recreates X and Omega, then clones the other guardians as well
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ChromeDisaster: Dr. Eggman has Hyper Metal Sonic which>>>>>Willey's Robot Masters.

It was shown in their Death Battle! and that DB was epic!

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Doctor Eggman destroys, he have the Time Eater

@DBZ_universe: And that's why ive never liked Sonic. It's just a huge pis factory. But anywho, Copy X rips a mudhole in metal sonic. Plus Wiley has the Dark Elf, and control of Ragnarok too. But of course im just not making sense, I know Eggman creams everyone here lol.

@ChromeDisaster: yeah lol... Hyper Metal Sonic fuses with every robot here same with Gero, he eats him lol.

Eggman also can get the damn emeralds...

@ChromeDisaster: But you know who would stomp them?

@DBZ_universe: Im just gonna say it. Daniel laughs at all of them and spawns STTGL lol

@ChromeDisaster: lol you read my mind.

He also summons Arale and destroys them.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Dr. Myuu just creates baby? and creates super android 17 once again?

@eddz99: Baby created Myuu actually. Myuu created basically everything else on that whole planet.

Eggman gets the 7 emeralds and win.... or Gero speedblitz him lol

@DBZ_universe: Don't forget, Gero also has his androids(such as Cell, Android 19, 16, 15, 14, and 13 - not sure if I want to count 17 and 18 due to their behavior outside of GT)

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: Very true. He also has number those energy absorbing things.

@DBZ_universe: Indeed, and Myuu has things like General Rildo, the Sigma Force, as well as all those robots that appeared on the planet.

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: Yup. The only thing keeping Eggman alive is the Emeralds (which I doubt he has him here) but outside that he gets killed by Gero.

@DBZ_universe: He still has quite the arsenal at his disposal though o. o

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: Eggman? yes he does. With Hyper Metal Sonic he can take the win.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@DBZ_universe:

You forgetting he have the Time Eater, which it don't need any Emeralds to be powerful

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel