Dr Octopus vs mercenary Tao

Topic started by ssjsuperman on Dec. 21, 2009. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10

       
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I prefer Doc Ock but Tao is much stronger and will be able to handle the Doc's extra arms. Tao could only lose if he gets too cocky and is epically outsmarted.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Does ock want to be licked so badly ?
Post by taichokage (13,022 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Nerx said:
" Does ock want to be licked so badly ? "
lol
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@OmegaMekix said:
" I prefer Doc Ock but Tao is much stronger and will be able to handle the Doc's extra arms. Tao could only lose if he gets too cocky and is epically outsmarted. "
If Spider-Man gets knocked around by The Doc Tao will get ripped to pieces of shredded Tao Cheese
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Wait , does this include cyborg Tao as well?
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,170 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Oh dear. Just wow. 
 
General Tao owns him disgustingly, cyborg or no cyborg. 
For the fools among you, why, you ask? 
 
Simple: Tao is a far more profficient fighter, is stronger, faster, and can fire lasers from his fingertips. Dr Ock simply doesn't stand a chance.
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@GIRUGAMESH: Ock has adamantium tentacles he will rip Tao to pieces and Tao can not make even a scratch on the tentacles
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,170 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Son_of_Manus said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: Ock has adamantium tentacles he will rip Tao to pieces and Tao can not make even a scratch on the tentacles "

Are you some sort of immense marvel fanboy? Or do you just hate anime? It's just you always seem to be arguing for Marvel. 
 
Tao won't need to make a scratch on the tentacles, he'll be too busy firing a laser into Dr Ock's face. And he is easily fast enough to avoid all of Ock's attacks (his speed is easily beyond that of Spiderman's).
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: Ock has adamantium tentacles he will rip Tao to pieces and Tao can not make even a scratch on the tentacles "
Are you some sort of immense marvel fanboy? Or do you just hate anime? It's just you always seem to be arguing for Marvel.  Tao won't need to make a scratch on the tentacles, he'll be too busy firing a laser into Dr Ock's face. And he is easily fast enough to avoid all of Ock's attacks (his speed is easily beyond that of Spiderman's). "
You are a terrible debater who uses personal attacks and calls people fanboys to win debates cause you have no skill. Yes I love Anime very much and calling DBZ anime is an insult to anime in general. Tao's lasers are not getting past his adamantium defense and those tentacles will rip him to pieces also where deos it say that this is Cyborg Tao? Your move might I suggest anger management.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Son_of_Manus: 
 
the thing is Tao's Dodon ray has explosive properties, so unless Doc Ock blocks it far away the flames and the blast would reach him. The pre-cyborg Tao is also armed with a grenade and a dao sword, this may add more threats for the Doctor.
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Nerx: Thank you for a logical reply I really did not know he turned into a cyborg I thought he was just a really good karate guy. But the Doc tentacles would detect and beam the second it is fired and cover him like a shield then if they get in close they are very VERY deadly
Post by TheYellowFlash (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6

yes but like giru said tao can use his speed to get past the tenticals and blast lazers into docs face, and its not an insult to anime that dbz is anime.
Post by AKUMA (34 posts) See mini bio Level 1

the Dr. loses.....
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,170 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Son_of_Manus said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: Ock has adamantium tentacles he will rip Tao to pieces and Tao can not make even a scratch on the tentacles "
Are you some sort of immense marvel fanboy? Or do you just hate anime? It's just you always seem to be arguing for Marvel.  Tao won't need to make a scratch on the tentacles, he'll be too busy firing a laser into Dr Ock's face. And he is easily fast enough to avoid all of Ock's attacks (his speed is easily beyond that of Spiderman's). "
You are a terrible debater who uses personal attacks and calls people fanboys to win debates cause you have no skill. Yes I love Anime very much and calling DBZ anime is an insult to anime in general. Tao's lasers are not getting past his adamantium defense and those tentacles will rip him to pieces also where deos it say that this is Cyborg Tao? Your move might I suggest anger management. "

Your comment conveys 2 things: 
1. You don't understand the concept of speedblitzing. 
2. You hate DBZ. 
 
Tao's lasers, as nerx correctly stated, are explosive; Dr Ock is still human, if any part of those lasers hits him, he's dead. Oh and could you please explain exactly how Dr Ock is going to react to somebody many times faster than him? As I said, he'll be dead before he knew what happened. And with Tao Pai's strength and fighting prowess, he could fight Dr Ock head on (I see him having no difficulty in tying them in a knot, if he wanted).
 
And for the record, I only use personal attacks if peoples' arguments are so utterly stupid that it is impossible to make them see logic.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Son_of_Manus said:
" @Nerx: Thank you for a logical reply I really did not know he turned into a cyborg I thought he was just a really good karate guy. But the Doc tentacles would detect and beam the second it is fired and cover him like a shield then if they get in close they are very VERY deadly "
i remember something about his tentacles stretching at a max of 15 feet or something like that.  Shielding is a no no but jumping away would be a better alternative,
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,170 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Nerx said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @Nerx: Thank you for a logical reply I really did not know he turned into a cyborg I thought he was just a really good karate guy. But the Doc tentacles would detect and beam the second it is fired and cover him like a shield then if they get in close they are very VERY deadly "
i remember something about his tentacles stretching at a max of 15 feet or something like that.  Shielding is a no no but jumping away would be a better alternative, "

Indeed, although he lacks the speed to jump away in time to avoid someone as fast as Tao.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel