Dr Manhattan VS Janemba

Topic started by Goku_The_Hero97 on Jan. 25, 2013. Last post by takashichea 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by cosmicdude (290 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Justalittlegirl said:

@Metalslash: The amazing power of the the universal busters who barely showed feats that were maybe star level.

This.

Post by niBBit (663 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Metalslash said:

@CerusSerenade said:

@The_original_goku10000 said:

Are u guys going to debate or be idiots and circle jerk each other?

There's no point in attempting to argue with a DBZ wanker because any evidence we bring in will only be dismissed because even if you had them thrust in your face you would still say DBZ would win.

But suffice to say NOTHING in DBZ is REMOTELY close to universal power.

DBZ is much above universal. it is stated 4 times. 3 times for each of butenks and buuhan and twice for kid buu. and there is nothing to tan contradict it.

anybody who say that feat is everything is a troll. according to feats, master roshi's kamehameha(moon buster) > SS3 goku's kamehameha(busted rock).

dr manhattan is just a vehicle buster.

You're looking at it wrong. It was indeed said that characters like Buuhan could destroy the universe but you have to look at it how he destoys the universe. We see Buuhan going balistic and releases his energy to witch Dende says ''he can break through 1 dimension wall to the other and the imbalace could cause a collapse'' So Buuhan basicly destroys a dimension witch then creates a domino effect and then the universe gets destroyed. That is very different than a character having enough power to BUST a universe.

Nobody in DBZ has enough power to destroy a universe with 1 attack lets say like a Kamehameha, the best we have is people like Buuhan who uses a domino effect witch causes an imbalaance in the universe and then the universe destroys itself. Can Buuhan destroy a universe? if Dende was telling the truth then yes, can Buuhan generate an attack powerfull enough to nuke the universe? hells no. With the new DBZ movie Battle of the Gods we have Bills who is the strongest main villian of DBZ and his pwoer was stated to be at galaxy lvl. If Bills is galaxy lvl than Buuhan isn't universal.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,890 posts) See mini bio Level 16

you should lock this since it has no pictures

Post by gokugx (359 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Justalittlegirl said:

@Metalslash: The amazing power of the the universal busters who barely showed feats that were maybe star level.

or may be a little bit more than Star level

@niBBit said:

@Metalslash said:

@CerusSerenade said:

Are u guys going to debate or be idiots and circle jerk each other?

There's no point in attempting to argue with a DBZ wanker because any evidence we bring in will only be dismissed because even if you had them thrust in your face you would still say DBZ would win.

But suffice to say NOTHING in DBZ is REMOTELY close to universal power.

DBZ is much above universal. it is stated 4 times. 3 times for each of butenks and buuhan and twice for kid buu. and there is nothing to tan contradict it.

anybody who say that feat is everything is a troll. according to feats, master roshi's kamehameha(moon buster) > SS3 goku's kamehameha(busted rock).

dr manhattan is just a vehicle buster.

You're looking at it wrong. It was indeed said that characters like Buuhan could destroy the universe but you have to look at it how he destoys the universe. We see Buuhan going balistic and releases his energy to witch Dende says ''he can break through 1 dimension wall to the other and the imbalace could cause a collapse'' So Buuhan basicly destroys a dimension witch then creates a domino effect and then the universe gets destroyed. That is very different than a character having enough power to BUST a universe.

Nobody in DBZ has enough power to destroy a universe with 1 attack lets say like a Kamehameha, the best we have is people like Buuhan who uses a domino effect witch causes an imbalaance in the universe and then the universe destroys itself. Can Buuhan destroy a universe? if Dende was telling the truth then yes, can Buuhan generate an attack powerfull enough to nuke the universe? hells no. With the new DBZ movie Battle of the Gods we have Bills who is the strongest main villian of DBZ and his pwoer was stated to be at galaxy lvl. If Bills is galaxy lvl than Buuhan isn't universal.

I agree with that

Post by takashichea (10,898 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@SMXLR8:

A lot of new folks are bumping old threads that take place before the new rules were set up. I just simply add images like I did with Dangai Ichigo vs 9 tails Naruto

Post by takashichea (10,898 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Metalslash said:

You can insult the characters and the argument, but you cannot insult the debaters.

Post by othus12 (6,303 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@CerusSerenade said:

DBZ characters can destroy an opponent completely leaving nothing behind, hence that is much more impressive than destroying someone at sub atomic levels. Now Dr Manhattan will need an attack strong enough to get past Janemba durability so janemba wont even have to worry about regeneration at the atomic level, but even then I'm sure he would be able to regenerate from that because Gogeta need to destroy all of Janembas ki in order to defeat him. Now lets see how much power is required to get past Janembas durability; as we all know dbz is all about ki so if you have enough energy to destroy a planet you have enough power to tank a planet buster. Janemba had enough power to change space itself when he was born at dimensional/universal levels in base form by just existing. Now how exactly is Dr. Manhattan going to beat Janemba?

DBZ wanker alert.

@Justalittlegirl said:

both of your answers made me think there's still hope in this world

Post by othus12 (6,303 posts) See mini bio Level 12

bills isnt galaxy level. the only reason he can destroy the solar system is by exploding the sun and creating a chain reaction. other than that i dont see him creating an energy blast too big to engulf a solar system.

Post by GrayWolf2 (303 posts) See mini bio Level 7

All this talk and dragonball hate, yet still nobody has provided a reason why Dr. Manhattan is even close to Janemba's level. As I said before all that time ago Janemba wins.

Post by Justalittlegirl (608 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now

@gokugx said:

When they show such power and not a minute before.

@Justalittlegirl said:

@gokugx said:

Not showing, i'm talking about PL potential. Example = Broly

Post by SMXLR8 (6,890 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@gokugx said:

@Justalittlegirl said:

@gokugx said:

Power Level became point less after the namek saga

Post by Metalslash (54 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Justalittlegirl said:

@gokugx said:

NOT AT ALL

they are universe busters not even a bit lower than it.

writer knows more than you. whatever is stated and is never contradicted is 100% true by default.

Kid buu IS universe buster by all means and Buhaan/Butenks are above universal. If someone has problem with it then he should go and talk to writers.

@niBBit said:

I am talking about manga not anime. In manga each of Kid buu, butenks and buhaan are stated to be able to destroy universe. HOWEVER in anime Kid Buu erased multiple galaxies outta existance on panel in episode "Energy drain"

AND Bills power was NOT stated to be galaxy level. It was just a SIDE effect of him getting angry NOT his full power. whis said - "whenever bills gets angry solar system vanishes in blink of an eye" actually galaxy was a dub error. solar system was correct word

AND your accepting whis's low level statements and disregarding dozens of high level statements of dbz ?

@GrayWolf2 said:

All this talk and dragonball hate, yet still nobody has provided a reason why Dr. Manhattan is even close to Janemba's level. As I said before all that time ago Janemba wins.

actually here we are discussing weather dbz is universal or not :) nobody is talking about blue doc

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@CerusSerenade: Ololol goku can destroy teh multiverse newb lolol

Post by Justalittlegirl (608 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now

@gokugx said:

Is non canon and an outlier.

@Metalslash said:

@Justalittlegirl said:

@gokugx said:

writer knows more than you. whatever is stated and is never contradicted is 100% true by default.

Kid buu IS universe buster by all means and Buhaan/Butenks are above universal. If someone has problem with it then he should go and talk to writers.

But it is contradicted. They never show anything anywhere near that level. They don't even show solar system busting potential. Until they prove they can even bust a galaxy (Bills never even showed that, although it was claimed) I'm not buying it. A good example of a statement I could buy would be Vegeta claiming he can bust Earth. Lower characters showed Moonbusting, and he was many times stronger than them.

@Justalittlegirl said:

@gokugx said:

Is non canon and an outlier.

Janemba is non canon here, so i can bring non canon facts.

@eddz99 said:

@CerusSerenade: Ololol goku can destroy teh multiverse newb lolol

apparently i can :D

Post by Metalslash (54 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Justalittlegirl said:

@Metalslash said:

@Justalittlegirl said:

@gokugx said:

But it is contradicted. They never show anything anywhere near that level. They don't even show solar system busting potential. Until they prove they can even bust a galaxy (Bills never even showed that, although it was claimed) I'm not buying it. A good example of a statement I could buy would be Vegeta claiming he can bust Earth. Lower characters showed Moonbusting, and he was many times stronger than them.

Do you know what is the meaning of contradiction ? If 2 things contradict each other it means they aren't possible at same time. Buu can destroy universe and he never destroyed it are 2 things POSSIBLE at same time.

Is there something in dbz which prove that they are NOT universe buster ?

mind it "he never did so he can't" is INCORRECT logic and is NOT a proof. Proof is something like they tried to bust universe but FAILED due to lack of power. Is there anything happened like that ? NO so there is NO contradiction.

Post by LHWKnight (2,642 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@CerusSerenade: this isn't wank surprisingly

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel