Dr Manhattan VS Janemba

Topic started by Goku_The_Hero97 on Jan. 25, 2013. Last post by takashichea 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Goku_The_Hero97 (42 posts) See mini bio Level 7

- Both blood lusted and want to get the battle done ASAP

- Takes place in Hell

- Janemba's abilities (reality warping effects, illusion creations, matter manipulation, etc) are used to their maximum

- Manhattan uses his abilities to their maximum (Matter manipulation, regeneration (not so high), duplication, etc)

- Janemba is not affected by words

- Magical barrier cased around hell denying any attempts to leave the location.

Post by GrayWolf2 (308 posts) See mini bio Level 7

My money is on Janemba. Dr. Manhattan has no feats that put him at Janemba's level.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,075 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I can not see what Janemba could do to a person that doesn't really have a body. And can bring himself back together after being destroyed on the molecular level.

Post by taichokage (12,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The same goes in reverse though. But Janemba could duplicate him to fight himself (although I know Manhattan can also duplicate himself).
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,190 posts) See mini bio Level 21

This is a draw

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

So it's a draw..

Post by xlab3000 (1,368 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Dr. Manhattan

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Janemba in what i believe is a stomp. Manhattan has nothing that puts him anywhere near DBZ levels of power. It is even siad in the watchmen comics that if there was indeed a war with the russians he would only be able to stop 99 percent of the nukes using his powers and we're talking about DBZ characters who can spam planet busters casually. Manhattan would lose here

Post by CerusSerenade (2,496 posts) See mini bio Level 10

It's a draw, neither one of them can put the other down. Just because he wouldn't be able to stop EVERY nuke doesn't mean that 1% would actually kill him, it would just get past him.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,336 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I'm sure I remeber Dr Manhattan said that he'd walked on the Sun. How is Janamba supposed to survive being destroyed on an atomic level?

Post by The_original_goku10000 (119 posts) See mini bio Level 9

DBZ characters can destroy an opponent completely leaving nothing behind, hence that is much more impressive than destroying someone at sub atomic levels. Now Dr Manhattan will need an attack strong enough to get past Janemba durability so janemba wont even have to worry about regeneration at the atomic level, but even then I'm sure he would be able to regenerate from that because Gogeta need to destroy all of Janembas ki in order to defeat him. Now lets see how much power is required to get past Janembas durability; as we all know dbz is all about ki so if you have enough energy to destroy a planet you have enough power to tank a planet buster. Janemba had enough power to change space itself when he was born at dimensional/universal levels in base form by just existing. Now how exactly is Dr. Manhattan going to beat Janemba?

@The_original_goku10000 said:

DBZ characters can destroy an opponent completely leaving nothing behind, hence that is much more impressive than destroying someone at sub atomic levels. Now Dr Manhattan will need an attack strong enough to get past Janemba durability so janemba wont even have to worry about regeneration at the atomic level, but even then I'm sure he would be able to regenerate from that because Gogeta need to destroy all of Janembas ki in order to defeat him. Now lets see how much power is required to get past Janembas durability; as we all know dbz is all about ki so if you have enough energy to destroy a planet you have enough power to tank a planet buster. Janemba had enough power to change space itself when he was born at dimensional/universal levels in base form by just existing. Now how exactly is Dr. Manhattan going to beat Janemba?

DBZ wanker alert.

Excellent counter, does anybody else have an irrelevant opinion?

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,075 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Excellent counter, does anybody else have an irrelevant opinion?

Nope. @CerusSerenade is right.

Are u guys going to debate or be idiots and circle jerk each other?

There's no point in attempting to argue with a DBZ wanker because any evidence we bring in will only be dismissed because even if you had them thrust in your face you would still say DBZ would win.

But suffice to say NOTHING in DBZ is REMOTELY close to universal power.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@CerusSerenade said:

There's no point in attempting to argue with a DBZ wanker because any evidence we bring in will only be dismissed because even if you had them thrust in your face you would still say DBZ would win.

Well I have to agree on this except on the name calling tho.

The only one standing on top of DBZ/GT is Broly since he is the only legit Galaxy buster in DBZ/GT.

Post by Metalslash (54 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@CerusSerenade said:

DBZ is much above universal. it is stated 4 times. 3 times for each of butenks and buuhan and twice for kid buu. and there is nothing to tan contradict it.

anybody who say that feat is everything is a troll. according to feats, master roshi's kamehameha(moon buster) > SS3 goku's kamehameha(busted rock).

dr manhattan is just a vehicle buster.

@Metalslash: Statements =/= feats, and nothing in DBZ is remotely even close to universal or above. Please do not wank DBZ just because of whatever nostalgia you may have.

Post by Justalittlegirl (695 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Metalslash: The amazing power of the the universal busters who barely showed feats that were maybe star level.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel