Doomstroke Vs Full Vizard Ichigo

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Sept. 2, 2009. Last post by Sinister_Noob 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

it's their first fight. Doomstroke(He's got all of Doomsday's powers, and all of Deathstroke's smarts) is hired to kill Ichigo. 
 
 
 
   
 
 

 

 
 
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
let me guess, he's stronger than doomsday, and he also lives forever.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob said:
"let me guess, he's stronger than doomsday, and he also lives forever. "

He's just as powerful as doomsday, with Deathstrokes brain
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"let me guess, he's stronger than doomsday, and he also lives forever. "
He's just as powerful as doomsday, with Deathstrokes brain "
so, its doomsday?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

we really dont have that much info on that form of hollow except for speed, power, and regeneration and i dont kno much about that other guy so im going with ichigo
Post by Sonata (35,629 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Hmm looks like battle between two people who haven t shown what they are capable of yet.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sonata said:
" Hmm looks like battle between two people who haven t shown what they are capable of yet. "
true. we should postpone this fight till later.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel