DoomsDay Vs MetaCooler

Topic started by hiei_hyabusha on Dec. 12, 2008. Last post by FLCL1 5 years, 3 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hiei_hyabusha said:
"Villelater said:
"Doomsday would win...but it will take time...here's a speed feat
caption
caption
"
thats not a speed feat.lol.  just cus slow booster gold said it dont make it true and metalcooler can actually fight FTL "

Oh please, nobody in DBZ has ever gone explicitly FTL. Speculation is the BASIS of Goku fanboy arguments. Did Meta Cooler ever destroy a universe? NO! Did he ever destroy a Solar System? NO! Did he ever explicitly go FTL? NO NO NO! They say "powerlevel 500, he can do this, powerlevel one million, he kills god" etc. How can you actually prove that??? Show ME the FEATS!
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @hiei_hyabusha said:
"Villelater said:
"Doomsday would win...but it will take time...here's a speed feat
caption
caption
"
thats not a speed feat.lol.  just cus slow booster gold said it dont make it true and metalcooler can actually fight FTL "
Oh please, nobody in DBZ has ever gone explicitly FTL. Speculation is the BASIS of Goku fanboy arguments. Did Meta Cooler ever destroy a universe? NO! Did he ever destroy a Solar System? NO! Did he ever explicitly go FTL? NO NO NO! They say "powerlevel 500, he can do this, powerlevel one million, he kills god" etc. How can you actually prove that??? Show ME the FEATS! "
shut up, u know for a fact that they go FTL, i even showed you.
its obvious that metacooler wins.
Y HAS NO ONE HERE WATCHED DBZ!!!
if you dont know what your talking about, then dont even talk unless your sure of it.

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
" @hiei_hyabusha said:
"Villelater said:
"Doomsday would win...but it will take time...here's a speed feat
caption
caption
"
thats not a speed feat.lol.  just cus slow booster gold said it dont make it true and metalcooler can actually fight FTL "
Oh please, nobody in DBZ has ever gone explicitly FTL. Speculation is the BASIS of Goku fanboy arguments. Did Meta Cooler ever destroy a universe? NO! Did he ever destroy a Solar System? NO! Did he ever explicitly go FTL? NO NO NO! They say "powerlevel 500, he can do this, powerlevel one million, he kills god" etc. How can you actually prove that??? Show ME the FEATS! "
shut up, u know for a fact that they go FTL, i even showed you.its obvious that metacooler wins. Y HAS NO ONE HERE WATCHED DBZ!!!if you dont know what your talking about, then dont even talk unless your sure of it."

No I do not know that for a fact. How about how prove something instead of spouting nonsesne? Like, say, show me the scan/video that Meta Cooler has the power of a sun buster?
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @hiei_hyabusha said:
"Villelater said:
"Doomsday would win...but it will take time...here's a speed feat
caption
caption
"
thats not a speed feat.lol.  just cus slow booster gold said it dont make it true and metalcooler can actually fight FTL "
Oh please, nobody in DBZ has ever gone explicitly FTL. Speculation is the BASIS of Goku fanboy arguments. Did Meta Cooler ever destroy a universe? NO! Did he ever destroy a Solar System? NO! Did he ever explicitly go FTL? NO NO NO! They say "powerlevel 500, he can do this, powerlevel one million, he kills god" etc. How can you actually prove that??? Show ME the FEATS! "
shut up, u know for a fact that they go FTL, i even showed you.its obvious that metacooler wins. Y HAS NO ONE HERE WATCHED DBZ!!!if you dont know what your talking about, then dont even talk unless your sure of it. "
I've read the entire manga series and watched the entire anime so don't run your mouth that way on this thread. No DBZ character can travel faster than light, Goku travels at the speed of light using instant transmission, without it his own speed would not be enough to even be near that kind of speed. 
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
get ur priorities straight. and watch it again son, cuz so have i
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Sinister_Noob said:
" get ur priorities straight. and watch it again son, cuz so have i "
I never said you didn't, your previous post claims and implies that you are the only one who has watched it. No DBZ character moves at light speed or faster than it, only Goku can with IT without it he can't and I mean he can travel at light speed using IT.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
im just pissed from all the the comic characters
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Sinister_Noob said:
" im just pissed from all the the comic characters "
I see.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" im just pissed from all the the comic characters "
I see. "
how much...do you see? LOL
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" im just pissed from all the the comic characters "
I see. "
how much...do you see? LOL "
All of it lol.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Newdeath said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" im just pissed from all the the comic characters "
I see. "
how much...do you see? LOL "
All of it lol.
"

Good, then you see that Doomsday PWNS, right??? Ha.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
ya, fine ¬_¬
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
What's the most impressive feat that Meta Cooler has ever done?
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
find out
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOd2WadZIzs
Post by Sonata (35,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
All I see in that vid is how easily Cooler gets broken a part, if he can take a punch from Goku there is no way he is going to take a punch from DD. Goku has to turn SSJ just to lift 40 tons.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
yes, but he did it easily.
every SS form increases a saiyans stats by exactly 50X what it was.
and besides, havent YOU of all people noticed that im not fighting back on this fight, ive already decided that doomsday wins from invincibility. not over powering metacooler or anything, but just because he comes back to life.
Post by Sonata (35,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
lol but Cooler has nothing to kill DD thats what were trying to tell you, His Best blast would nothing against him
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I've got some scans of Superman and Doomsday surving the equivalent of 1,000,000 H-bombs, which is a pretty impressive durability feat.








Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

my goodness  Villelater  ur on the ROLL today :)) yet another facepalm award for u
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel