DoomsDay Vs MetaCooler

Topic started by hiei_hyabusha on Dec. 12, 2008. Last post by FLCL1 5 years ago.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" ah, but can he fly? lol, jk. i know doomsday is strong but an energy blast strong enough to destroy a planet times 100 per metacooler might have some effect, dont you think so, cuz i do. "
Probably not since he has taken blows from Superman without sustaining damage and Superman has the strength to shatter moons and planets with his fists. 
"
hm, not bad, i dont know too much about doomsday after all.
but energy blasts are different than "punches" the last time i checked.
doomsday could win, or metacooler could win even with the odds against him. its all about the scenario, which is Y i dont like debating with no starter.
and im getting tired of saying, but i will anyways. America deliberately makes the strongest most powerful characters for the sole purpose of being BETTER than everyone. anime does not try to do that, thats y i like it. so, im sure doomsday will do a lot of damage, but i still stick with metacooler for the fact that he has unlimmited numbers.
cooler can point at a planet and shoot an energy beam that can destroy planets, suns, and more.
i know what ur thinking "damn kid! energy is soo unfair!" and your right, it is, but so is magic. i know doomsday does not use magic, but most comic characters do.
wait, doomsday does revive in 2 hours of death.
Post by Sonata (35,342 posts) See mini bio Level 20
And your proof of Cooler destroying a sun is where????
my proof, u want my proof. watch DBZ from episode 1 till the metacooler saga, and you'll see my proof
So you are just speculating then.. I rest my Case DD wins
@Sonata said:
" So you are just speculating then.. I rest my Case DD wins "
no, its called using common sense.
u have to think, its something you have to do with anime, its not like getting everything on a silver platter which your used to.
u can rest you case, but im the judge.
metacooler wins by numbers, GAME OVER!
Wrong again and provide some evidence, even a judge will ask for some proof during a case.
ive seen proof, i also read tons of strips of doomsday, and my decision stands firm.
unless u can convince me that a stupid, dumb, beast of an alien can fight for eternity. cuz thats how long it will be.
if you can, if you CAN convince me, then im going no lower than a tie in this case.
i try not to be stubborn, so please. prove me wrong

DD fighting for 100 straight years and counting, DD was built to fight for an eternity
DD fighting for 100 straight years and counting, DD was built to fight for an eternity

where does it say DD is made to fight forever? show me the clip
@Sonata said:
" Read Doomsday's Power list

Metal-Cooler doesnt have an Attack that put down Doomsday, if he did he would have used it against Goku.

"
The First three things its says about Doomsday, Invulnerable Indefatgiable IMMORTAL
very convincing indeed.
the answer is simple, metacooler destroys the sun, if you dont think one can, then try infinite.
all they would have to do is hold him in place with a few hundred copies. he wil eventually loose power and become too weak to move.

They destroy the sun then that would make a nova and would kill everything around  including the  Coolers but DD would still be alive

But they cant destroy the sun any how so it really doesnt matter lol
does it matter

yes he can.

Its matters if you want Cooler to win lol DD would just be floating out into to space but Cooler would be dead.

What attack you seen from Metal cooler, that can justify this claim Post the scan of you got it

You got to have some evidence in an debate,example: I could say I'm Bill Gates talking to you right, but without a pic I have no proof.
then its a tie, i declare it

just youtube search cooler supernova or something, i GTG.

in a debate i couldnt care less if your bill gates
That did not blow up the sun, heck it even combined with Goku Kamehameha and did nothing lol, if thats all you have then DD wins
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" ah, but can he fly? lol, jk. i know doomsday is strong but an energy blast strong enough to destroy a planet times 100 per metacooler might have some effect, dont you think so, cuz i do. "
Probably not since he has taken blows from Superman without sustaining damage and Superman has the strength to shatter moons and planets with his fists. 
"
hm, not bad, i dont know too much about doomsday after all. but energy blasts are different than "punches" the last time i checked. doomsday could win, or metacooler could win even with the odds against him. its all about the scenario, which is Y i dont like debating with no starter.and im getting tired of saying, but i will anyways. America deliberately makes the strongest most powerful characters for the sole purpose of being BETTER than everyone. anime does not try to do that, thats y i like it. so, im sure doomsday will do a lot of damage, but i still stick with metacooler for the fact that he has unlimmited numbers. "
It is quite clear that punches are different than blasts but the power unleashed by both attacks cause physical force, Superman's punches are strong enough to shatter entire worlds however DBZ characters destroy planets with energy blasts by disintegrating the planet's core.
@Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"
hm, not bad, i dont know too much about doomsday after all. but energy blasts are different than "punches" the last time i checked. doomsday could win, or metacooler could win even with the odds against him. its all about the scenario, which is Y i dont like debating with no starter.and im getting tired of saying, but i will anyways. America deliberately makes the strongest most powerful characters for the sole purpose of being BETTER than everyone. anime does not try to do that, thats y i like it. so, im sure doomsday will do a lot of damage, but i still stick with metacooler for the fact that he has unlimmited numbers. "
It is quite clear that punches are different than blasts but the power unleashed by both attacks cause physical force, Superman's punches are strong enough to shatter entire worlds however DBZ characters destroy planets with energy blasts by disintegrating the planet's core.
"
that was just in the frieza saga. in the midle of the cell saga, all saiyan characters were able to disintegrate a planet from anywhere, not from the core.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"
"
that was just in the frieza saga. in the midle of the cell saga, all saiyan characters were able to disintegrate a planet from anywhere, not from the core. "
No, prove it and only then have you made a rational argument however if you do otherwise then this argument is decided.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel