DoomsDay Vs MetaCooler

Topic started by hiei_hyabusha on Dec. 12, 2008. Last post by FLCL1 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Fubar (84 posts) See mini bio Level 5
And teleportation speed does not translate into fighting and reflexes. Nightcrawler can't fight as fast as he teleports, Cyclops has even been able to tag him.
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Fubar said:
"And teleportation speed does not translate into fighting and reflexes. Nightcrawler can't fight as fast as he teleports, Cyclops has even been able to tag him."
actually it does since Instant transmission is Faster then light and you clearly see them fighting using IT also nightcrawler does not teleport at light speed
Post by Fubar (84 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Again... Instant Transmission is not FTL, Goku clearly states "It's called Instant Transmission. You dematerialise and travel as a mass of light. You'd be surprised how much time you can cover going One Hundred and Eight Six Thousand miles per second."
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Fubar said:
"Again... Instant Transmission is not FTL, Goku clearly states "It's called Instant Transmission. You dematerialise and travel as a mass of light. You'd be surprised how much time you can cover going One Hundred and Eight Six Thousand miles per second.""
you do know light travels 186,000 miles a sec right?
Post by Fubar (84 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Exactly...
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Fubar said:
"Exactly..."
and that was also in the dub am i right?
Post by Fubar (84 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Yes.
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Fubar said:
"Yes."
no time was given in the manga.
Post by Villelater (301 posts) See mini bio Level 4
show us
Post by Fubar (84 posts) See mini bio Level 5
hiei_hyabusha said:
"Fubar said:
"Yes."
no time was given in the manga."
Then there is no proof of IT even being light speed.
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Fubar said:
"hiei_hyabusha said:
"Fubar said:
"Yes."
no time was given in the manga."
Then there is no proof of IT even being light speed."
considering he got to new namek in secs and it takes bulma a month to get to namek in a lightspeed ship
Post by Fubar (84 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Proof?
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Fubar said:
"Proof?"
ok just give me a few min gotta look for the scans
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
caption
caption
caption
caption
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
caption
caption
caption
caption
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
caption
caption
caption
caption
Post by Fubar (84 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Sooo.... How is that a light speed ship?
Post by Villelater (301 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Fubar said:
"Sooo.... How is that a light speed ship?"
how long will it take for him to answer?
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Fubar said:
"Sooo.... How is that a light speed ship?"
It takes light about 30 min  to get to Jupiter from earth that ship got there in a few sec. also goku ship got to namek in 6 days and his ship when past a star. it takes 4 years for light to get to the nearest star but with IT goku can go beyond that instantly. there for Instant transmission is beyond light speed
Post by Villelater (301 posts) See mini bio Level 4
thats becuase its instant
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel