DoomsDay Vs MetaCooler

Topic started by hiei_hyabusha on Dec. 12, 2008. Last post by FLCL1 5 years ago.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @ReiKai said:
"You're a self-named DC fanboy. Flash is capable of FTL, it doesn't mean he was going anywhere close to that speed at the time. It's the same PIS/CIS crap DC always pulls with Superman. You keep claiming this bs for Doomsday without any actual proof. DC's favorite pastime is babystepping you through the whole comic, so there must be a caption with the Narattor or one of the characters stating how fast Doomsday was moving. "
there is did you look at the first page, ''he.....is....faster then the flash.........'' i rest my case "
that is not just BS, but completely irrelevant. all you talk about is what DD survived and who he beat, these feats are irrelevant. I know DD is the cheapest thing since sliced bread, i mean, this guys ability is to never die. But cooler has infinite clones, imagine JLA times infinity. there you go. this match was decided a LONG time ago as a stale mate, both characters simply cant lose. maybe if cooler was weaker, then DD could run right through them, but cooler is strong, he is the equality to 2 SSJ1's. each clone can regenerate them selves, they have intense blasts, and if anything they are smarter than DD. its a tie. cooler actually has the upper hand, with copies and powers. but because DD simply CANT die, its a tie in every way. accept it, or prove me wrong, does DD have some sort of ability to cause chain reactions through electronic robots...i didnt think so.
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @ReiKai said:
"You're a self-named DC fanboy. Flash is capable of FTL, it doesn't mean he was going anywhere close to that speed at the time. It's the same PIS/CIS crap DC always pulls with Superman. You keep claiming this bs for Doomsday without any actual proof. DC's favorite pastime is babystepping you through the whole comic, so there must be a caption with the Narattor or one of the characters stating how fast Doomsday was moving. "
there is did you look at the first page, ''he.....is....faster then the flash.........'' i rest my case "
that is not just BS, but completely irrelevant. all you talk about is what DD survived and who he beat, these feats are irrelevant. I know DD is the cheapest thing since sliced bread, i mean, this guys ability is to never die. But cooler has infinite clones, imagine JLA times infinity. there you go. this match was decided a LONG time ago as a stale mate, both characters simply cant lose. maybe if cooler was weaker, then DD could run right through them, but cooler is strong, he is the equality to 2 SSJ1's. each clone can regenerate them selves, they have intense blasts, and if anything they are smarter than DD. its a tie. cooler actually has the upper hand, with copies and powers. but because DD simply CANT die, its a tie in every way. accept it, or prove me wrong, does DD have some sort of ability to cause chain reactions through electronic robots...i didnt think so. "
Cooler isn't stronger than anyone on the JLA outside of Aquaman and Green Arrow.
Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Cooler can blow up planets with his finger. He outranks most of the JLA easily.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@ReiKai said:

" Cooler can blow up planets with his finger. He outranks most of the JLA easily.

"
yup,  even frieza first form could destroy a planet with one finger, planet vegeta might i add.
everyone from the beginning of DBZ could destroy a planet from raditz and up. vegeta, destroyed a planet with 2 fingers, and this was before he ever got to earth, imagine that.

the stupid part is that it took buu a whole hand to destroy a planet, what is this called...PIS. well anyways, think about it

and coolers best ability is called supernuva. ans how powerful is a supernuva> that right, so imagine a 1000+ supernuvas doomsday, LOL
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
and you are still debating this, this two contestant cannot win or loses
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @ReiKai said:
that is not just BS, but completely irrelevant. all you talk about is what DD survived and who he beat, these feats are irrelevant. I know DD is the cheapest thing since sliced bread, i mean, this guys ability is to never die. But cooler has infinite clones, imagine JLA times infinity. there you go. this match was decided a LONG time ago as a stale mate, both characters simply cant lose. maybe if cooler was weaker, then DD could run right through them, but cooler is strong, he is the equality to 2 SSJ1's. each clone can regenerate them selves, they have intense blasts, and if anything they are smarter than DD. its a tie. cooler actually has the upper hand, with copies and powers. but because DD simply CANT die, its a tie in every way. accept it, or prove me wrong, does DD have some sort of ability to cause chain reactions through electronic robots...i didnt think so. "
Cooler isn't stronger than anyone on the JLA outside of Aquaman and Green Arrow. "

@FLCL1: I'm glad you've never read a comic in your life.
@geraldthesloth said:
" @FLCL1: I'm glad you've never read a comic in your life. "

i only read marvel :) so: 

@FLCL1: No you don't

oh yea u look through my window and watch me read comic XD dude plz 

@FLCL1: Nope.

Doomsday wins.

their is no edvidence saying doomsday or cooler will win so yea.........prove it
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel