DoomsDay Vs Espada

Topic started by Destinyheroknight on Aug. 2, 2010. Last post by TheManipulater 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,273 posts) See mini bio Level 21

DoomsDay got teleport to Hueco Mundo    

Vs 

Who will win?

Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Which version?
@KingOfSnipers:
DOS DoomsDay
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
So I guess the Gotei 13 vs DD thread ended with him getting BFR'd to Hueco Mundo eh?
@hitsusatsu11:
Yes 
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" So I guess the Gotei 13 vs DD thread ended with him getting BFR'd to Hueco Mundo eh? "
It was said that was a possibility, not that they'd be successful in attempting to do so. :/

Anyways, the only one DD would have really any trouble with would be Barragan, but that depends on if he releases before DD gets to him. Otherwise, Doomsday would beat them via being faster and stronger than all of 'em.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I'm sick of Espada fan boys. I remember I made a thread about the Infinity Man (DOTNG) Vs The Espada, and the fanboys would still say The Espada would win. For what it's worth, I say DD FTW.
@KingOfSnipers: I said so since this thread was made right after the other, where BFR was discussed. 
Sonata said it would be their only hope and DJ said it was "maybe a possibility". That's not ending a thread. :/
@KingOfSnipers said:
"Sonata said it would be their only hope and DJ said it was "maybe a possibility". That's not ending a thread. :/ "

It was a joke
@KingOfSnipers: Yes, it clearly was a joke.
Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9
no matter how hard DD tries he'll rot away  . 
even if he is faster that flash . barragan control time.

imo
@sinxism: True Barrigan is a major factor here.
Post by THE_ONE_ABOVE_ALL (250 posts) See mini bio Level 6
yeah you can kill doomsdays but he will comeback again and you cant kill (again) doomsday the way you kill him from the start! 
even the anti monitor of dc erased doomsday from existence but he still comeback though it takes millenium to bring his self again! 

can someone from espada erased someone from existence with a thought? 
if someone from espada can erased doomsday from existence then it would be their victory for a while coz it tooks a millenium for doomsday to comeback again!

can someone from espada can travel from time or to another dimension? if someone from espada can travel time they can put doomdays to the end of time where doomsday final resting place!  
or maybe they can throw doomsday to another dimension so that the espadaverse will not be obliterate hehehe.",)

if your ansrwe is a big NO, then theres no way they can defeat doomsday! 
@THE_ONE_ABOVE_ALL: They can travel between dimensions, and even lock other espada in a pocket dimension for a period of time.
@Destinyheroknight said:
" @KingOfSnipers said:
"Sonata said it would be their only hope and DJ said it was "maybe a possibility". That's not ending a thread. :/ "
It was a joke "

@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @KingOfSnipers: Yes, it clearly was a joke. "
Riiiiiiiiiiight....

@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @THE_ONE_ABOVE_ALL: They can travel between dimensions, and even lock other espada in a pocket dimension for a period of time. "

That doesn't really help since that only works on other Arrancars.
Post by jealousforever (179 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Espada own this with less effort, With all of their  Resurrections together, they become gods. Barragan's Respira will easily decay Doomsday, Same With Ulquiorra Lanza Del Rampiago which is enought to demolish Los Noches, Stark's Gun Cero's That Can Be Fired  Repeatedly With His Wolf Pack That Where Able To Demolish A Portion Of Karaku Town, Harribal's Water Jets Where Able To Flood Karaku Town & Demolish It, With Nnoitra's Hierro Which Is Probably Harder Than Super Man's Skin, Grimmjow's Rampaging Speed & Strength, Zommari's kido casting & Controlling Spells, Syzael's Knowledge & Trap Designs with His Voodoo Doll Technique, Aaroniero & Arruruiere Absorption Of Others & Nejibana, Yammy's Destructive Bala's With Enormous Strength.... And If Gin Is Included, This fight Is Over From The Very Beginning.. Beside, He's In Los Noches, All The Espada Members Have The Advantage There, Syzael's Traps...
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Due to the extensiveness of DD's feats, he's still done things and endured attacks superior to any of the destruction feats of any of the Espada.
Post by obscurefan (216 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I have to go with the Espada simply because it seems to me like Yammy at this point might be able to take him on all by himself, don't know though, but it does look like he can just keep getting larger and stronger the more he's beat up, we don't yet know if physical damage can actually stop him. Not to mention some of the Espada like the number 8 and 7 ones (have trouble remembering their names) have powers that are designed to mess over people who are only physically powered.
Nnoitra's Hierro being harder than Superman's skin? Bwahahahahahaha.... that's a good one. Even DOS Supes wasn't ever that weak.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel