Doomsday (from Hunter/Prey) Vs Fieza, Cold and Cooler

Topic started by gallasdaniel on Aug. 3, 2010. Last post by hitsusatsu11 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by gallasdaniel (14 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Doomsday (from Hunter/Prey) vs Frieza, King Cold and Cooler
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
They could BFR him, but he would eventually come back and kill them.
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6

the frieza family stomp doomsday
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ye, cold family is to much. 

Coola could solo. 

Heres Freeza, he's half dead, cut in 2 and has no energy left. Then a planet explodes in his face but fails to blow him to bits. 
Also note Freeza took a head on Genki Dama that had the energy of various planets and even stars behind it but was fine. 

Here we see King Kold and Freeza can easily destroy planets with one blast. 

Here we see first form Freeza destroying planet Vegeta with little effort. Now in his first form he has a powerlevel of 530,000. In his final form his powerlevel is 120 million.  Note as well planet Vegeta has 10x earth's gravity, meaning it is either larger, or more dense than earth. (and harder to destroy)

As well all the Kold family can survive in space indefinitely. 

As for coola: 

8. Cooler

In his final regular form, Cooler survived being blasted into the sun, and stated it would be a simple matter for him to destroy the sun. With his Meta upgrade he is much more powerful, being slightly to moderately stronger than Adroid/Cell saga ssj Goku and Vegeta. Meta Cooler's real strength lies in his fusion with the Big Gete Star, which allows him to make unlimited clones of equal power, regenerate indefinitely (improving upon his being every time, correcting weakness), and take other beings and planets into himself for energy. Meta Cooler also showed extreme proficiency with the Shunkan Ido (IT) technique, as seen when he and Goku fight an entire battle at instant speeds.

Watch when Meta Cooler fights Goku, they literally have a battle purely at instant speeds. (this is seen when the colors go all neon, they are fighting instantly, with the shunkan ido (IT) technique) There would be no way for DoomsDay to keep up with a being able to fight instantly. 
Post by punkazz1 (8 posts) See mini bio Level 2
I agree about Freeza.

First he was sliced in half, then blasted by Goku after he mercifully gave him some Ki, and then tanked the entire planet explosion and still lived floating in deep space.
Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11
H/P Doomsday beat The Radiant, Darkseid, and Superman. It took Superman using one of Waverider's time travel devices to strand DD at the end of time to beat him. Far more impressive than anything Cold and his sons ever did.
@KingOfSnipers: What about Coola fighting entirely at instant speeds?
"Instant speeds" tells me nothing.
@KingOfSnipers: Literally a battle fought at instant speeds, with Shunkan Ido.
Teleportation isn't speed. :/
@KingOfSnipers: Watch the first video I posted, or better yet the whole movie. When Coola and Goku fight and the screen changes to all neon, all there movements are instantaneous. Call it "not speed" if you like, however when you can attack, parry, and defend instantaneously others who are fighting at non instant speeds cannot keep up.  

This is even seen later in the movie, look at 2:00 on. You can see the difference between Vegeta's speed and instant speed of Goku and Cooler. No matter how fast you may be, if your not instant your not fast enough. 

Again, teleportation isn't speed. :/

I have the Cooler movies, so I don't need you posting youtube vids of them..
Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"Ye, cold family is to much. 

Coola could solo. 

Heres Freeza, he's half dead, cut in 2 and has no energy left. Then a planet explodes in his face but fails to blow him to bits. 
Also note Freeza took a head on Genki Dama that had the energy of various planets and even stars behind it but was fine. 

Here we see King Kold and Freeza can easily destroy planets with one blast. 

Here we see first form Freeza destroying planet Vegeta with little effort. Now in his first form he has a powerlevel of 530,000. In his final form his powerlevel is 120 million.  Note as well planet Vegeta has 10x earth's gravity, meaning it is either larger, or more dense than earth. (and harder to destroy)

As well all the Kold family can survive in space indefinitely. 

As for coola: 

8. Cooler

In his final regular form, Cooler survived being blasted into the sun, and stated it would be a simple matter for him to destroy the sun. With his Meta upgrade he is much more powerful, being slightly to moderately stronger than Adroid/Cell saga ssj Goku and Vegeta. Meta Cooler's real strength lies in his fusion with the Big Gete Star, which allows him to make unlimited clones of equal power, regenerate indefinitely (improving upon his being every time, correcting weakness), and take other beings and planets into himself for energy. Meta Cooler also showed extreme proficiency with the Shunkan Ido (IT) technique, as seen when he and Goku fight an entire battle at instant speeds.

Watch when Meta Cooler fights Goku, they literally have a battle purely at instant speeds. (this is seen when the colors go all neon, they are fighting instantly, with the shunkan ido (IT) technique) There would be no way for DoomsDay to keep up with a being able to fight instantly. 
"

i can't belive with my eyes ! You're using dub actually ! Why such sudden change in opinion ? You should know that in Japanese Cooler's Revenge there is no mentioning of Sun destroying. Cooler simply regrets why he didn't killed Goku as an infant and states: That it wasn't only Frieza who was soft. Also in Japanese version of the video part you posted Coola is rather surprise to se goku usin IT (IM) and it's shwon that they rather move with higher speeds than with instant. 
@Danilo018: Couldn't find the sub to post, ignore the audio. I agree though "Thousand Power Soldiers" is far better subbed, it pains my ears to listen to the dub (especially Vegeta) However the point stands, when the lights go all neon Coola and Son Goku are fighting completely instantly with Shunkan Ido, so whats the problem? In the original its still instant speed battle.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel