Doomsday Army vs Army of Pokemon led by Misty, May and Brock

Topic started by shonen on April 4, 2011. Last post by lagoonboy2 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Doomsday Army of about 1000 seen here from Supermnan/Batman movie Apocolypse now

vs .

Army of Pokemon (consisting of all pokemon except Arceus) led by Ash,May and Brock

Just to make things clear the army of pokemon comprises of 1 of each species so in all the army size for pokemon is 648. Since there are 648 different types of pokemon (excluding Arceus); didn't want this to be a stomp.

Happy Debating.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Those Doomsday were nothing compared to their original...Even if we were to assume that all these are as powerful as the real thing, the inclusion of the dragon trio here means it a stomp in Pokemon's favour...
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@MohsinMan99 said:
" Those Doomsday were nothing compared to their original...Even if we were to assume that all these are as powerful as the real thing, the inclusion of the dragon trio here means it a stomp in Pokemon's favour... "
It's actually "creation trio" dragon trio started to become very ambiguous now (Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem are all dragons too, as a result renamed into yin-yang trio) irantin

but yeah, stop time,Girantina open the reverse world, retract space pull all Doomsday into the reverse world, then close it
@cfatalis: 
You're right but they haven't been featured outside the games so the Old Dragon Trio is what many would assume...
Basically, the bird Pokemon can just Whirlwind them away...
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,231 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Not many Pokémon can do anything to the Doomsday clones. They wouldn't be able to keep up with their speed. However since they were created by Loeb I'd be surprised if they have half the abilities the real Doomsday has.

Stupid Loeb!
@supreme_marvel said:

" Not many Pokémon can do anything to the Doomsday clones. They wouldn't be able to keep up with their speed. However since they were created by Loeb I'd be surprised if they have half the abilities the real Doomsday has.

Stupid Loeb! "

Doomsday clone pictured got owned by bunch of Amazon and Batman.... 

@MohsinMan99:
Zekrom appeared once, making pikachu loses it's electric power
and they have announced a movie about them and this shit pokemon Victini
@supreme_marvel said:
" Not many Pokémon can do anything to the Doomsday clones. They wouldn't be able to keep up with their speed. However since they were created by Loeb I'd be surprised if they have half the abilities the real Doomsday has.

Stupid Loeb! "
These are the weak versions...as seen in the movie. They were like this in the comic too...
Real Doomsday army would massacre almost all pokemon and some legendaries...from what I've see of that guy. He also gets more resistant to an attack if he's killed once by it...
From the normal pokes, I think the ghosts pokemon should do well against them...
@cfatalis said:
" @supreme_marvel said:

Stupid Loeb! "

Doomsday clone pictured got owned by bunch of Amazon and Batman"
Well the only Amazon that was doing anything worth while in the fight was Wonder Woman. And for some reason Batman was doing better than the rest of the Amazon's who have more of a chance of beating one. FUCK YOU LOEB!! YOU ARE A SUCKY WRITER!!
@supreme_marvel said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @supreme_marvel said:

Stupid Loeb! "

Well the only Amazon that was doing anything worth while in the fight was Wonder Woman. And for some reason Batman was doing better than the rest of the Amazon's who have more of a chance of beating one. FUCK YOU LOEB!! YOU ARE A SUCKY WRITER!! "
it's called the loeb force

coughredshehulkcough
@cfatalis said:
" @supreme_marvel said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @supreme_marvel said:

Stupid Loeb! "

Well the only Amazon that was doing anything worth while in the fight was Wonder Woman. And for some reason Batman was doing better than the rest of the Amazon's who have more of a chance of beating one. FUCK YOU LOEB!! YOU ARE A SUCKY WRITER!! "
it's called the loeb force  coughredshehulkcough "
I can think of worse. Superman beating Darksied. Superman talking in space. Batman kicking Captain Marvel and not breaking his leg but changing him back into Billy Batson. WTF!?!
@supreme_marvel said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @supreme_marvel said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @supreme_marvel said:

Stupid Loeb! "

I can think of worse. Superman beating Darksied. Superman talking in space. Batman kicking Captain Marvel and not breaking his leg but changing him back into Billy Batson. WTF!?! "
I am actually okay with that one
It can be awesome
see Superman Animated world of cardboard speech
Batman is the wanking boy of most writer , all in all he should have died the very first moment he though that he should fight the likes of superman or captain marvel
@cfatalis said:
" @supreme_marvel said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @supreme_marvel said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @supreme_marvel said:

Stupid Loeb! "

I can think of worse. Superman beating Darksied. Superman talking in space. Batman kicking Captain Marvel and not breaking his leg but changing him back into Billy Batson. WTF!?! "
I am actually okay with that one It can be awesome see Superman Animated world of cardboard speech. "
Really? See The Great Darkness Saga for why Superman silver age gets owned completely by Darkseid silver age. This is the Superman, while as a boy sneezed away a solar system. Pulled a chain of planets. Went so fast he almost went into heaven. Darkseid every time should beat Superman.
@supreme_marvel:      
    this by definition is a crowning moment
@cfatalis said:

" @supreme_marvel:      

this by definition is a crowning moment "
I've seen it before. Animated series was not accurate one bit. I've read over a 1000 Superman comics and he rarely does that against him. Unless he's written by a fanboy. My favourite comic character is Superman, and I know he shouldn't win against someone like Darksied.
@supreme_marvel:  but It has happened not in Loeb canon, so it's more or less "valid"

Red Hulk having therax axe, surfer board and punching the watcher on the other hand....
@cfatalis said:
" @supreme_marvel:  but It has happened not in Loeb canon, so it's more or less "valid"  Red Hulk having therax axe, surfer board and punching the watcher on the other hand.... "
I call them bad writers or lazy writers that don't do research into why Superman isn't on the level Darkseid is on. Darksied is above gods like Zeus, Ares etc. Even Spectre can't kill Darksied. He's tried but Darkseid just kept coming back.
@supreme_marvel said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @supreme_marvel:  but It has happened not in Loeb canon, so it's more or less "valid"  Red Hulk having therax axe, surfer board and punching the watcher on the other hand.... "
I call them bad writers or lazy writers that don't do research into why Superman isn't on the level Darkseid is on. Darksied is above gods like Zeus, Ares etc. Even Spectre can't kill Darksied. He's tried but Darkseid just kept coming back. "
Darkseid didn't die there either, It's called the rule of cool, if something is epic enough but contradictory to the storyline, DO IT

Epic however is different than mary suing or OTT
@cfatalis said:
" @supreme_marvel said:
" @cfatalis said:
I call them bad writers or lazy writers that don't do research into why Superman isn't on the level Darkseid is on. Darksied is above gods like Zeus, Ares etc. Even Spectre can't kill Darksied. He's tried but Darkseid just kept coming back. "
Darkseid didn't die there either, It's called the rule of cool, if something is epic enough but contradictory to the storyline, DO IT  Epic however is different than mary suing or OTT "
It was because he was powered by the Source and the Source is a part of the Presence and above the powers of Spectre.
Post by lagoonboy2 (48 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel