Donquixote Doflamingo vs Whitebeard

Topic started by luthluth on Nov. 21, 2013. Last post by xlab3000 11 months ago.
Post by luthluth (1,371 posts) See mini bio Level 11

VS 

Both in character 
Fight takes place The dead city : 

Who wins?
Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (676 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Whitebeard would annihilate that guy literally!

Post by taichokage (14,132 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Whitebeard should win. Don is hax but Whitebeard's AOE could get him before he could use parasite most likely.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I don't even think don has the physical strength to hold whitebeard with those strings.

I was thinking the same. There has to be a limit. Although he was able to hold someone as strong as Diamond Jozu who would be top tier in terms of physical strength. But probably a bit below Whitebeard. We need to see how Don is beaten because he seems too broken. Law was easy and Sanji was virtually fodder compared to him. I'll say it again, I think Don is about Admiral level and the second strongest Warlord after Mihawk, who I think is above Admiral level just below the Yonko.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I doubt Don can beat an Admiral let alone a Yonko. 
Post by othus12 (7,266 posts) See mini bio Level 13

doflamingo fears the yonkou. whitebeard was one of the yonkou so going with that logic doflamingo should crap his pants in a 1vs1 battle against newgate.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,351 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@Obito: I actually think Don is on level with an admiral since he was willing to fight Fujitora for a bit. but yeah this is too much

He was willing to go up against Aokiji as well and wasn't frightened. Also note how easily he stopped Diamond Jozu, the same Guy who Aokiji was fighting for half of the Marineford War.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

WB will win this one, no contest.

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Jinbeifan1: I wonder if he would have lost to Fujitora. 
Post by One_Piece_God (569 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Doflamingo is not admiral lvl he is a bit below that & he loses here.

Post by AlphaQIndyAs (69 posts) See mini bio Level 6

WB should win quite easily. I just don't see him being stopped by Don.

Post by Kobra678 (3,338 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I'm going with Edward here. He has observation haki, so he should be able to predict Doflamingo's attacks and counter with a quake.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,351 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@Obito: It a straight up fight it would most likely be very close, but whether he'd win is unclear for now... what I'm excited about is that it might end up being Zoro vs Doflamingo

I'd LOVE to see that.
Post by ALMIGHTY (403 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage: @Jinbeifan1: Ehhh why would a fight between those two be any less of a stomp than Law vs Flamingo ? I mean at least Law had the luxury of knowing flamingo's ability, Zoro doesn't even know that much, so he'd probbaly get the Sanji treatment.

We could argue the same for Luffy. But Don is going down eventually by someone who doesn't get the Sanji treatment. I'm not saying I would expect Zoro to win at this stage though.
Post by AlphaQIndyAs (69 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@ALMIGHTY: Well, like a lot of people, I think that Zoro is stronger than even Luffy. We haven't even seen him go all out in a fight. Also, it'd be a good way to wage on where Mihawk stands. Mihawks student vs Don. I think itd be awesome

Post by ALMIGHTY (403 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage: I don't think luffy could beat him either, it would take a collaborative effort between him and someone else to gain a win against flamingo. @AlphaQIndyAs: Idk why/ how you could think such seeing as Luffy hasn't necessarily gone all out either.. He wasn't stronger pre-timeskip & he isn't stronger post-timeskip, so what if he trained with mihawk, Luffy trained with Rayleigh Roger's 1st mate, Zoro would get baby shaked by flamingo & so would anyone else in Dressrossa aside from Fujitora.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel