Donquixote Doflamingo vs Admiral Kizaru

Topic started by SavageBeast on Dec. 27, 2013. Last post by Zerogodlike 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by SavageBeast (55 posts) See mini bio Level 7
The fight takes place in Dressrosa. 

No prep.  
Both are in character. 
Win via Death or Incapacitation. 
Kizaru is aware of his surroundings. 
Who wins? 

Post by taichokage (12,639 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It could go either way. Don's ability is well suited for logia types. But even though I think Don is admiral level, I think Kizaru is the strongest Admiral personally. I'd side with Kizaru, but it could turn out to be Don.
Post by luthluth (1,218 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Kizaru takes it after a good fight.
Post by othus12 (6,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12

no. doflamingo was shitting his pants when he saw ao kiji. the same thing would happen against kizaru. not to mention kizaru can survive haki on the level of marco and whitebeard. doflamingo's DF becomes useless.

He wasn't scared of him. He was just surprised. No one would expect a retired admiral to show up. Aokiji attacked him but Don broke out, which nobody else has actually done yet. He made short work of Law and Mori (he had pacifista in the latter case but they are fodder lever to the monster trio now). Don is clearly above most of the Warlords. The closest thing is Admiral level for him.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Id give it to Kizaru after a hard fight. Don has offed two Warlords, one of which is one of most hax characters in One Piece, not to mention he is well versed in the use of Haki and has a useful DF at his disposal. Kizaru has him on speed, but idk how the combat will go.

He also wastelanded Sanji and Smoker (Vice Admiral) and effortlessly took over Diamond Jozu who was dominating Crocodile (a Warlord) and fought on par with Aokiji (Admiral). It should be a hard fight but I would slightly side with Kizaru as things stand. But I think Oda likes Don. He hasn't had any antagonist with as many impressive victories known yet as Don.
Post by Zerogodlike (1,205 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage:

the author loves don i mean look at his character design hes wearing pink flamingo feathers lol.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel