doflamingo vs sasori

Topic started by kasumi1990 on June 7, 2010. Last post by willyvereb 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by kasumi1990 (81 posts) See mini bio Level 7

who do you think will win

Post by Ashuron (244 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Doflamingo has an edge on durability IMO
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Doflamingo, speed is is great (it looks like teleporting or the CP9's Soru), is able to go toe to toe with Crocodile, has wires that cut through anything, he can control Sasori without him seeing anything.
Post by G12LMO (22 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Dolflamingo. We know that he is the strongest of the Shichibukai, but have not seen all that he can do. With that being said, he seems much more formidable that Sasori, who was beaten by Chiyo and Sakura.
Post by KibaJunior (72 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Sasori wins.
@KibaJunior said:
" Sasori wins. "
No he does not, you are just gonna say naruto characters win every battle.
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
 this is a close match

@KibaJunior:

Stop saying one word explain  

Do u know who doflamingo is?
Post by KibaJunior (72 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Kurohige said:
" @KibaJunior said:
" Sasori wins. "
No he does not, you are just gonna say naruto characters win every battle. "

5 Puppets is all he need to defeat doflamingo.
@KibaJunior: Doflamingo can cut through the puppets with his wire and control sasori. This is a good fight but Sasori goes down.
@KibaJunior:
again do u know who doflamingo is
@Kurohige:
i know but i say sasori wins with all his assort ments of weapons and false bodies he wins this
@Jflash94: Maybe but Sasori wont be able to see the wires all doflamingo has to do is point and he cantrols every part of Sasori's body and it's almost instant. Not to mention when Sasori send puppets at him he can just flail his arms and dice them up however, if Sasori gets the first move then yeah he stomps this battle.
@Kurohige:
yes but im not sure if  Doflamingos mind control can go through the human puppett
@Jflash94: It's mind control? I always thought it was some sort of other type of power not mind control. 
@Kurohige:
there is no wires XD its chakra and i think only ninjas can see chakra
@Jflash94: Wait who are we talking about? XD Doflamingo uses chakara or Sasori? Wait i think I know what your getting at my bad lol.

So im guessing sasori will use his puppets plus the gas immobolizes people so even one scratch prooves fatal
@Jflash94: Agreed.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Kurohige: You underestimate Sasori. Control wouldn't work because he can counteract it with his own puppet technique. Also the poison gas and the needle storm may prove dangerous. Anyways I think he would lose in the end do to the obvious difference in physical power and the cutting wires were quite effective against Sasori when Chio applied them. Doflamingo wins though if he underestimates Saori he would pay very dearly.
@willyvereb:
Xd i said that to
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel