Doflamingo vs Kisame

Topic started by Saladking on Jan. 23, 2014. Last post by Low 7 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Saladking (881 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Fight takes place in a small town

Both are in character

No knowledge for either

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,273 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Saladking: ... This is a joke right? Don stomps this like nothing... it's almost spite

@Jinbeifan1:

Anyone could successfully argue Kisame winning if they tried

@Saladking: One slash from Doffy's fingers and he's dead. You could argue about him flooding the field, but Doffy could take off into the air easily and then slash him. This is a fairly easy fight for him.

@Jinbeifan1:

You forget that Kisame can go underground and he can easily prepare a lake from down there

Post by waybig1010101 (3,058 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Saladking: could you just add a little more information in the OP please.

@Saladking: Even if he does that Doffy can hang out in the air while waiting for him to resurface. and that's only if he starts out with that and if he can do it before getting blitzed by someone who is vastly superior in speed.

@waybig1010101:

Sure and sorry about that

Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: @Saladking: I smell a CAV that might happen

@SMXLR8: XD I dont know, while I'd be more than happy to defend Doffy, he'd definitely need a much more suitable enemy

Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: OKie dokie

Post by waybig1010101 (3,058 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Saladking: thanks and it not really that big of a deal its just that Taka is busy and wanted us regular users to just make sure the rules are being follow. Plus the extra information can help determine the winner.

Post by taichokage (12,989 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Don would take this easily. Not only does he have haki but he has psuedo flight so Kisame isn't catching him off guard. Parasite, cut and win.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Parasa-ito

Post by othus12 (6,683 posts) See mini bio Level 13

don stomps

Post by Kobra678 (3,140 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Yeah, I don't see a way for Kisame winning here. Unless Doffy get cocky and lets Kisame hit him like he did with Baby 5, Kisame loses.

Post by Low (1,367 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Kobra678 said:

Yeah, I don't see a way for Kisame winning here. Unless Doffy get cocky and lets Kisame hit him like he did with Baby 5, Kisame loses.

Wooot. Kisame is fast enough to keep up with Bee, tagging and what nearly beating him. here's how it happens. Kisame floods the town in water, do his water prison thing fuse with Samehada and uber freaking stomp. When underwater and fused, he is even faster. No way doflamingo can survive this.

Post by Kobra678 (3,140 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Low said:

@Kobra678 said:

Wooot. Kisame is fast enough to keep up with Bee, tagging and what nearly beating him. here's how it happens. Kisame floods the town in water, do his water prison thing fuse with Samehada and uber freaking stomp. When underwater and fused, he is even faster. No way doflamingo can survive this.

Is this before or after he gets cut up by Don? He doesn't go for that in the start of a fight in character.

Post by luthluth (1,263 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Lol Don one shots 
Post by Low (1,367 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Kobra678: xD I suppose you make a fair point.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel