Doflamingo vs BM Naruto

Topic started by luthluth on April 28, 2014. Last post by XtremeRevolution55 3 months ago.
Post by luthluth (1,231 posts) See mini bio Level 11

VS

Doffy gets 3 days prep & knowledge

Both in character

Starting distance 14 meters

Winner by death

Fight location

Battle Music

Post by taichokage (12,696 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This battle was just done wasn't it? I didn't find it though. Strange.
Post by Xanxus (17 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Doffy blitzes and cuts his head off

Post by luthluth (1,231 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage: The first thread got deleted by some bizarre glitch so I decided to remake it

Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I will say the same thing ere that I said earlier, Naruto stomps, Doflamingo is not blitzing anyone, Doflamingo is only comparable in speed and gets stomped in every other category:

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=21316

low end, that is mach 354, Doflamingo is not blitzing anyone.

BM gets scaled from that calc since BM >> SM. Bm naruto can speedblitz characters that casually avoid FRS.

BSM >Mach 140+ vs Mach 150/300 < dofla

Dofla can't blitz someone unless he is 10 times faster...

Naruto > 200 gigaton to 2 teraton (island to large Island) vs Three digit Kiloton (Town level) < Luffy and anyone on his tier.....

As for Naruto not being able to break out of parasito, the strongest person Doflamingo has shown to hold was Jozu who is fodder level compared to Naruto, as if Jozu means anything in current Naruto. Current OP top tier is not in league with Current Naruto Top Tier with exception of their speed.. A weaker character than naruto has a feat of slapping the Juubi's tail... which is>>the iceburg.. Doflamingo is outclassed here,

He gave 3 different possibilities for the feat's speed, even if you find it hard to believe unless you can come up with a counter calc it's the best one we have, just like the argument with the size of Hueco Mundo. Also that made no sense, they calced the FRS itself, people have dodged it easily yet Naruto was blitzing those people before BM, Doflamingo's best calc was not that fast, even if we argue that Doflamingo can move his arms faster that calc was while Naruto was in BASE, his opponents dodged it easily yet Naruto BEFORE BM mode blitzed them. Doflamingo still does not have the speed needed to blitz, .At most Doflamingo is comparable in speed but not enough to blitz, the fact remains that Naruto vastly outclasses him in every other category.

Again:

Naruto > 200 gigaton to 2 teraton (island to large Island) vs Three digit Kiloton (Town level) < Luffy and anyone on his tier.... the strongest person Doflamingo has shown to hold was Jozu who is fodder level compared to Naruto, as if Jozu means anything in current Naruto. Current OP top tier is not in league with Current Naruto Top Tier with exception of their speed.. A weaker character than naruto has a feat of slapping the Juubi's tail... which is>>the iceburg..

Doflamingo loses for now until he gets better showings.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,693 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kurohige: Your saying that Naruto was over 2400 Km away from the tree and that the tree itself is 1200 KM in height? -_-

That can't be right. The surrounding mountains wouldn't even be distinguishable at that scale.

@ImDictatorBowDown: According to Fluttershy's calc, it was even looked at by a bunch of other users who do calcs as well. That was the most accurate number we came up with. Unless you can give a better one.

@Kurohige: No I can't, or rather I wouldn't bother since pixel scaling is completely ridiculous IMO, he guessed the angle based on a picture which may or may not have had the Rasengan and Treebi parallel with one another, assumed that it would hit the top , assumed the tree's height and came out with a ridiculous yield that contradicts basic logic.

On Topic: Naruto wins this

@taichokage said:

That can't be right. The surrounding mountains wouldn't even be distinguishable at that scale.

Okay you are more than welcome to debunk with a more accurate calc, if you read the comments this was discussed, we were focusing on the distance of Naruto and the height of the tree mainly as best as we could, as stated in the calc there is no way to 100% accurately get the speed which is why there are 3 different possibilities for the speed, I went with the low end one.

@ImDictatorBowDown: You don't need to pixel scale, pixel scaling in a lot of cases is just the best way to calc something without throwing out things like "Well that attack looks bigger so it is stronger" kinda thing. I have calcs that don't use pixel scaling such as the Hueco Mundo size calc that is still heavily debated. It just depends, if the author gives an accurate timefram and details and such then yeah no need for pixel scaling but without things like that it is a good option, it's not perfect but it's the best we have for accuracy. Like I said it is completely debatable but this speed and Naruto's raw power is why he wins, also there is actually a thread I made for pixel scaling that should still be debated on, i will try to find the link later. On that note I would love to hear why you think Naruto wins. I admire your debating style and would actually like your input on this.

@Kurohige: I just don't plain don't like the calc, far to much guessing involved, it takes numbers that they got for the tree size of previous calcs in to consideration, stating them as undeniable fact and then proceeds to use the logic that the projectile is following a perfect 30-60-90 triangle.

My reasons for why Naruto would win coincide with your initial post, speed aside (I believe they are similar in this aspect anyway), it is as you said, Naruto is superior in just about every stat ATM, Naruto has too many ways to win this, bijuudama spam coupled with mass produced clones with the power to not only harm but individually put up a fight I don't think prep is going to help Doffy unless he literally had birdcage already up and even then I have trouble believing that he'd easily overcome the physical prowess of Kurama tailed beast mode that Naruto should be able to spawn even while incapacitated, it should also be noted that Doffy is willing to go to physical exchanges rather than using his fruit ability (as shown in his scrap with Luffy), I highly doubt his physical attacks will work on Naruto's current durability, that is until he gets the feats to back it.

I'll admit scaling can be a horrible problem. The same can be said for the Meteor and Seireitei.
Post by LHWKnight (2,690 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Naruto wins this.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,190 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Kurohige:

Doffy would blitz a lot of people with his speed, but not Naruto LOL!

Any who, Naruto should take this

Post by WorldEater (260 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I wonder how Dofalmingo's armament haki will hold up against a rasengen or bijuu dama.

@WorldEater: It would not hold up at all. he gets one-shotted.

@Destinyheroknight: Lol, well yeah but th emain point was that was a low end feat for the Rasenshuriken itself, people who dodged that easily naruto has blitzed, I worded that wrong :P but yeah you are right.

Post by WorldEater (260 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Kurohige: I see. I guess that is to be expected. 
Post by xlab3000 (1,373 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kurohige said:

I will say the same thing ere that I said earlier, Naruto stomps, Doflamingo is not blitzing anyone, Doflamingo is only comparable in speed and gets stomped in every other category:

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=21316

BM gets scaled from that calc since BM >> SM. Bm naruto can speedblitz characters that casually avoid FRS.

BSM >Mach 140+ vs Mach 150/300 < dofla

Dofla can't blitz someone unless he is 10 times faster...

Naruto > 200 gigaton to 2 teraton (island to large Island) vs Three digit Kiloton (Town level) < Luffy and anyone on his tier.....

As for Naruto not being able to break out of parasito, the strongest person Doflamingo has shown to hold was Jozu who is fodder level compared to Naruto, as if Jozu means anything in current Naruto. Current OP top tier is not in league with Current Naruto Top Tier with exception of their speed.. A weaker character than naruto has a feat of slapping the Juubi's tail... which is>>the iceburg.. Doflamingo is outclassed here,

He gave 3 different possibilities for the feat's speed, even if you find it hard to believe unless you can come up with a counter calc it's the best one we have, just like the argument with the size of Hueco Mundo. Also that made no sense, they calced the FRS itself, people have dodged it easily yet Naruto was blitzing those people before BM, Doflamingo's best calc was not that fast, even if we argue that Doflamingo can move his arms faster that calc was while Naruto was in BASE, his opponents dodged it easily yet Naruto BEFORE BM mode blitzed them. Doflamingo still does not have the speed needed to blitz, .At most Doflamingo is comparable in speed but not enough to blitz, the fact remains that Naruto vastly outclasses him in every other category.

Again:

Naruto > 200 gigaton to 2 teraton (island to large Island) vs Three digit Kiloton (Town level) < Luffy and anyone on his tier.... the strongest person Doflamingo has shown to hold was Jozu who is fodder level compared to Naruto, as if Jozu means anything in current Naruto. Current OP top tier is not in league with Current Naruto Top Tier with exception of their speed.. A weaker character than naruto has a feat of slapping the Juubi's tail... which is>>the iceburg..

Doflamingo loses for now until he gets better showings.

That's one big post but agreed.

While I think I agree that Naruto wins, it's hard to see given the hax level of the string fruit. Don has observation haki. Unless Naruto starts with a biju dama, Don could avoid anything he threw at him and hit him with parasite I would think. His ability seems too hax but we know he isn't as strong as the stronger One Piece or HST characters. I want to see how he is defeated because if he caught Naruto or most any other HST character with parasite, I couldn't see him losing.

@WorldEater: Well to be honest One Piece used to be the strongest out of the HST and Naruto was the weakest; it was even expected at one point before the Time Skip that One Piece would bound over Bleach because the characters were already so powerful in before the timeskip. However they were so wildly unimpressive after the skip that they slowly declined into the bottom of the tier rankings. I mean going by what they showed at Ennis Lobby, Impel Down, Sabody, and Marineford you would think they would have a massive power boost and surpass their old selves by leaps and bounds but so far that is not the case, Hordy Jones was a joke, Ussop has no improved as much as people thought, I mean he still is not ont he level of Rob Lucci and his recent fight made a very bad impression. People are still waiting for the fight to show what the straw hats can really do now because so far they have shown only a few new moves and better control over some abilities like Haki. Franky still has not been too impressive aside from his mech, Nami has not done anything impressive, same with Robin and Chopper. But in their defense this is due to the current arcs being very story heavy rather than action heavy, don't get me wrong, at action is great when presented, but it is not enough to really bump them up in the tier listing. They do have power houses Like Garp, Sabo, and hype Blackbeard and kaido. But until then they are at the bottom of the HST. The thing is, people really don't like Naruto as of late and don't like the idea of Naruto being>>>One Piece in terms of power, all One Piece has to contend with right now is speed, I believe someone explained in detail why currently Luffy is only around Sannin level.

It used to be that each series had their own thing going for them:

One Piece= Stamina, strength and durability

Bleach= Speed and hax

Naruto= AoE, Destructive capacity, and versitality

Toriko: Raw power, potential

Now its:

One Piece: Speed, hype

Bleach: Destructive capacity, hax, raw power, durability

Naruto: Speed, Raw power, durability, hax, AoE, versitality, potential,stamina

Toriko: Speed, Raw power, strength, hax, durability, stamina, AoE

Currently the pecking order is widely accepted as:

Toriko>>>Naruto>=Bleach>>One Piece

I mean current Naruto or Sasuke solo One Piece easily, hell, BM Naruto can still solo with effort. One Piece simply lacks the power and durability needed. It's a shame since One Piece is my favorite out of the HST, I mean I love all of them (I just don't like how Bleach is going currently) but Naruto outclasses One Piece. People just hear some hype tale or learn of one new ability and just assume that One Piece is super strong and shoots up on the list, that is not the case. I can see them coming up in the ranking again (Although I have a hard time seeing them get past Toriko, Bleach I can see since they have hax, all they need is more speed), but currently even top tiers in One Piece are only mid tiers in Naruto. Sorry for th elengthy post I just wanted to explain my reasoning for why Doflamingo loses so badly.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel