does full alter kazuma=juggernaut?

Topic started by FLCL1 on Feb. 27, 2010. Last post by ReiKai 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Kurohige said: @SilverGalford:
@Mokujin:
@Zelrios:   iscryed_42.11-12_0007.jpg" @FLCL1 said: 
" @ReiKai: @Kurohige:  i have read your complants and came up with a simple solution that with help all of us : ) get the F**K off my thread. that simple    "
How about know what the hell you're talking about and take criticism reikai gave you plenty of reasons and scans why this thread was stupid just learn from it. "
wow bro you of all people listen to reikai -_- im in shock 
 
to be honest i was about to call you an idiot but i figured your just very ignorant of characters im fully aware of what jugs can do but im also fully aware that he gets BFR 'ed

i have been on here long enough that i thought people will take my word for it but i guess i was wrong because you think im a lier
 
so here you go  
 

 

 

 

  
 
 
 time travel
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@FLCL1: @FLCL1:  
We agree with Reikai because he is credible he types in a way that makes you believe him not to mention he is one of the faces of the vice okay you have been on here a while, so I have been here for almost a year does not mean I automatically get people to believe me. 
 
Wow he killed himself to beat one guy? Congrats now how does he intend to send back someone who is unstoppable I mean you act like he just time travels whenever the hell he wants.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Kurohige said:

" @FLCL1:  @FLCL1:  We agree with Reikai because he is credible he types in a way that makes you believe him not to mention he is one of the faces of the vice okay you have been on here a while, so I have been here for almost a year does not mean I automatically get people to believe me.  Wow he killed himself to beat one guy? Congrats now how does he intend to send back someone who is unstoppable I mean you act like he just time travels whenever the hell he wants. "

so what you are saying is that you agree with his ABC logic because he types better than me? seriously? it has been stated time and time again that ABC logic is a debate so you are wrong. i suggest you try to debate instead of him at least you might be competant enough. 


 

 

 

 
 

 

 
 


 he gave the attack a name 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

he's not dead dude wtf are you talking about?  
 
btw if he doesnt have control over his feat then how did he come back to the present
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

      
 
 
 
     
 
 
 
 
 

   
 


 

Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Kurohige: 
 
 
 
 
and yes he can destroy a country but i guess im such a lier that i would make this up 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
also: 
    
 
 
he did this with a hole in his chest
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@FLCL1: I did not mean it like that, I was simply trying to say how he says things or types them out it had nothing to do with grammar, I never said you were a lier personally now a days I don't think anyone lies about feats they are only mistaken anyway I guess he can the first time you mentioned punching through dimensions I only watched the anime remember? Still how does that = juggernaut? 
 
PS. In that pic where he came back, wtf happened to his left are and right eye? It looks even worse than it did in the anime.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Kurohige said:

" @FLCL1: I did not mean it like that, I was simply trying to say how he says things or types them out it had nothing to do with grammar, I never said you were a lier personally now a days I don't think anyone lies about feats they are only mistaken anyway I guess he can the first time you mentioned punching through dimensions I only watched the anime remember? Still how does that = juggernaut?  PS. In that pic where he came back, wtf happened to his left are and right eye? It looks even worse than it did in the anime. "


1)well to be honest i did intend to make this a kazuma vs jugs XP sorry about that  
 
2)reikei called me a lier and you agreed with him so i assumed you agreed that he called me a lier 
 
3)manga kazuma is WAY stronger than anime kazuma but i think something happened to his healing ability and he wasnt able to regenerate 
 

 
 

 his left eye was damaged eariler on ill give you scan later
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1: alter also broke his body so.....
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis:
yep. i thought the manga was a bit bias though : ( ryho had all the women while kazuma lost him arm and leg
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1: kazuma got a loli , ryuho GF died so same thing really
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I think I should get back into debating... 
 
ND
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
actually you can lock this now 
  
lol
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@FLCL1: Hold on lets wait for Kurohige to reply. I'm sure he wants to post here. 
 
ND
Post by ReiKai (3,530 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I don't use ABC logic for Juggernaut. He has done a lot in a lengthy career. His only weakness has ever been psionic attacks and those're only effective when his helmet(s) is removed and he's not using his forcefield, which boils down to PIS really. Juggs has the power to smash through dimensions and traverse them, a power he really has no use for but was used when he was possessed by an evil spirit after reclaiming his stolen power from a 2nd Cyttorak gem which was being used by a Cult.
 
Nevermind that Cyttorak, the one who empowers Juggernaut, is one of eight Gods called the Exemplars, and in a test of combat, Cain (Juggernaut) defeated each of the other Avatars of the Exemplars in single combat, proving that He (and in turn, Cyttorak) was the most powerful of the Exemplras. It took all seven Exemplars together to overpower Juggernaut. The only ones capable of removing Juggernaut's forcefield are those with absurdly powerful magic, ie guys around Doc Strange's level and above. In that image of Juggs as a skeleton, his field was brought down by D'spayre, whose magical prowess was close to the level of Cyttorak's (from what had been stated), but still wasn't enough to kill the Juggernaut as, so long as Cyttorak is empowering him, the Jugernaut cannot be killed. Even when he was later aged magically hundreds of years and his body was that of a withered old mans, it still did not affect his strength or powers.
 
Lastly, there are different stages to the Juggernaut's power. His normal stage at full power is already quite insane, capable of contending with World War Hulk as had been shown, and despite WWH massive upgrade in strength, Juggernaut had proven once again that once he got moving, there was no stopping him. The fight was rather brief as Hulk used Juggernaut's momentum to send him careening forward, just wanting Juggs out of the way so he could go after Xavier.
 
Then there is 8th Day Juggernaut, who possesses the Full Force of Cyttorak himself. He is in every way unstoppable, indestructible, and can pretty much flatten about anyone. He ruled the world for a while. At the end, his most powerful state is Trion-Juggernaut. Trion-Juggernaut was when he absorbed the power of three other Gods, increasing his powers a thousand fold. He was punching dimensions and reality left and right. Cain's power when possessed by that Evil spirit with the 2nd Gem wouldn't compare to the power he wielded as the Trion.
 
This here was just when he was possessed. 
 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/Rei-Kai/juggernaut_dimensionpunch.jpg
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@ReiKai:
the point of that was...........?
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Well, in the case of the Juggernaut he's "the unstoppable force" that doesn't make him unmovable. someone with a strong enough defense could "divert" him.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@John_Martone: There have been occasions when he was stopped such as during an old fight against Thor, Thor used a magic spell to negate the mystical energies that supply Juggernaut with his immense power to weaken the forces that make him "Unstoppable or Invulnerable" and by using his superhuman strength in conjunction with negating Juggernaut's mystical energies he successfully harmed him physically. And during one occasion War Hulk (not to be confused with World War Hulk) managed to stop him and push him back with pure physical strength so I would assume that indeed with enough force one could divert, stop, move, hurt etc. Juggernaut.  
 
ND
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@FLCL1 said:
" @Kurohige said:

" @FLCL1: I did not mean it like that, I was simply trying to say how he says things or types them out it had nothing to do with grammar, I never said you were a lier personally now a days I don't think anyone lies about feats they are only mistaken anyway I guess he can the first time you mentioned punching through dimensions I only watched the anime remember? Still how does that = juggernaut?  PS. In that pic where he came back, wtf happened to his left are and right eye? It looks even worse than it did in the anime. "


1)well to be honest i did intend to make this a kazuma vs jugs XP sorry about that  
 
2)reikei called me a lier and you agreed with him so i assumed you agreed that he called me a lier 
 
3)manga kazuma is WAY stronger than anime kazuma but i think something happened to his healing ability and he wasnt able to regenerate 
 

 his left eye was damaged eariler on ill give you scan later "
1. It's fine thats how it always is here no harm. 
2. I was trying to show that I only agreed with the part about him not being juggernaut and would lose if they fought nothing more. 
3. I see so he has no arm and lost a whole leg? and can't see out of one eye? Wow. And what did Ryuho get a scratch or two? I mean cougar with killed by that fat guy so I don't care what he got.
Post by ReiKai (3,530 posts) See mini bio Level 10
It takes a considerable and incalculable force to do such a thing. Thor has Mjolnir, which is a Plot-Device, and even that's not 100% effective. War Hulk was amped up on Celestial Tech, which magnified his strength well beyond his rage levels. And even then that was a far cry from stopping Juggernaut. Not to mention Juggs has been powered up by Cyttorak in more recent years. World War Hulk is one of Hulk's strongest moments in history and he couldn't force Juggernaut back, in fact he was losing ground gradually, which was why he he sent Juggs forward and used his own momentum against him. That was the best he could do in that situation, because Cyttorak had just completely restored all of the Juggernaut's powers. In fact they even mentioned that the last time Juggs and Hulk went at it, the Hulk lost.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel