does full alter kazuma=juggernaut?

Topic started by FLCL1 on Feb. 27, 2010. Last post by ReiKai 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

thoughts?
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Who's Kazuma?
@geraldthesloth:
hold on 

do you want a wiki or a very long post XD
@geraldthesloth: 

you want a video of him busting a dimention
Post by ReiKai (3,516 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Another tard thread. Stop making these. And the answer is, flat out, NO!
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
no it those not
@ReiKai:
dude -_- stfu  

you dont have to post on my thread
  Juggernauts gets magically scorched into a skeleton by a guy who power-wise is comparable to Cyttorak, the God that empowers Juggernaut, and he's still effing fine. Kazuma does not come close. Kazuma is not stronger than him, not more durable, nor more indestructible. Frankly he's not indestructible at all. Kazuma doesn't remotely compare to Juggernaut. The only thing he has over Juggs is speed and that's not saying much when Cain can still get the drop on guys like Thor.

@ReiKai:
juggs has strenght and cant die we know this but i assumed you knew what this thread was about considering you was on the other thread 

power wise- kazuma he has the power to bust countrys etc.
strenght wise-juggs, he beat WWh 
speed wise-kazuma for obvious reasons 

other abilitys: 
regeneration-both 
flying-kazuma 

those scan dont even matter here dude considering 

1)jugs couldnt touch kazuma even if he tried 
2)there is a huge chance kazuma can bfr him 
3)are you saying( useing your abc logic) that kazuma will get stomped by classic thor, the guy that could hardly keep up with ghost rider? 
Kazuma is not country-busting. He broke a dimensional wall due to the specific nature of his power, that's all. Juggernaut has tanked planet-busters. Juggernaut doesn't even need to touch him. He, like the Hulk, and any other class 100+ brick, can simply clap their hands to create a shockwave effect. Juggernaut can clap his hands and send Kazuma to his doom. Kazuma can't BFR him. others tried. It doesn't work. If he really wants to he can Walk in space. If the situation calls for it he can have Cyttorak port him wherever he needs to go.

And really, don't go into classic Thor. Classic Thor was throwing people outside the solar system and moving through time, tanking nukes and even more amped-up forms of WMA's to see if they could hurt him. Classic Thor WTFrapestomps Kazuma so bad it's not funny.
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@ReiKai said:
"Kazuma is not country-busting. He broke a dimensional wall due to the specific nature of his power, that's all. Juggernaut has tanked planet-busters. Juggernaut doesn't even need to touch him. He, like the Hulk, and any other class 100+ brick, can simply clap their hands to create a shockwave effect. Juggernaut can clap his hands and send Kazuma to his doom. Kazuma can't BFR him. others tried. It doesn't work. If he really wants to he can Walk in space. If the situation calls for it he can have Cyttorak port him wherever he needs to go.  And really, don't go into classic Thor. Classic Thor was throwing people outside the solar system and moving through time, tanking nukes and even more amped-up forms of WMA's to see if they could hurt him. Classic Thor WTFrapestomps Kazuma so bad it's not funny. "

Agreed and these thresds need to stop they are pointless first naruto now kazuma? But at least the record about kazuma is straight now.
@ReiKai:
have you read the manga?
@ReiKai:
@Kurohige: 

i have read your complants and came up with a simple solution that with help all of us : ) get the F**K off my thread. that simple 

Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Hmm, Kazuma?

Isn't this his ultimate form?
Post by Zelrios (14 posts) See mini bio Level 1
No Kazuma isn't equal to Juggernaut. I like the character, he could kill pretty much anyone else imo, but he's not indestructible. He can get hit and be hurt. Simple as that.
Post by Mokujin (251 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@FLCL1: @FLCL1: It's does not seem like a complaint it's just that this thread seems pointless reikai called out your thread and explained why it was stupid Kazuma is no where near juggernaut in terms of anything but speed. And no matter what a thread is open to everyone no matter who makes it no one is angry but still and correct me if I'm wrong but you barley read comics why do you make these threads and enter battles with characters you know almost nothing about you don't even seem like a pro debater or anything.
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@FLCL1 said:
" @ReiKai: @Kurohige:  i have read your complants and came up with a simple solution that with help all of us : ) get the F**K off my thread. that simple    "
How about know what the hell you're talking about and take criticism reikai gave you plenty of reasons and scans why this thread was stupid just learn from it.
Post by Count_Alucard (209 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Another Juggy thread,dawg?
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ReiKai: 
i agree
@SilverGalford: @Mokujin: @Zelrios: 

wow i really cant believe you guys right now o.o 

i cant believe you are agreeing with obvious ABC logic from that joke, reikai you guys cant be serious right now -_-
 jugs beat classic thor so he must be able to kill superman right?! i mean i might as well use that argument right? 
in a fight kazuma will win by BFR ill post scans later
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel