Doctor Who vs Lelouch vs Batman

Topic started by CerusSerenade on June 28, 2013. Last post by MarioRedfield 1 year ago.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,432 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Battlefield is planet earth in the code geass verse.

All characters have a year of prep.

Post by taichokage (12,465 posts) See mini bio Level 20
What on earth is Lelouch doing here? In a prep war the other two are massively superior. Between those 2 however it's a lot closer. There are so many possibilities that I would say either can win. But as the Dr. is the master of time and is even more intelligent, I'd side with him. Still think it could go either way though.
Post by othus12 (6,189 posts) See mini bio Level 12

batman. you know why? because he is batman.

Post by taichokage (12,465 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Oh that's right!

@taichokage: Then who is batman level in anime?

Post by SMXLR8 (6,827 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SMXLR8: What's Batman's answer to the reality bomb?

Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Batman wins...he's Batman..

@The Stegman: What's Batman's answer to the reality bomb?

Post by KingOfAsh (1,322 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Doctor Who wins due to beater prep and time travel. That's right he has better prep than Batman.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@CerusSerenade said:

@taichokage: Then who is batman level in anime?

Aizen.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

From what I have heard about the Dr. he wins here.

Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I give it to Batman, Dr. Who has none of his equipment like he did on his own universe and I have a hard time picturing him making some of the crazy things he does with the technology in Code Geass when in his own universe he had access to things that don't exist in Code Geass verse, that and a year of prep with no knowledge on his opponents wont do him too much good. Batman has shown to be able to use tech from different planets/universes with way less prep time masterfully. We also have no real clue what kind of tech the Code Geass verse has other than what they have shown so somebody has got to give some info on what the Doctor can do and with what items, since I just see Batman busting out a anti-mutant machine or something crazy. This is a guy he could solo the Justice League. Now with Knowledge I may give it to Dr. Who but I still need to see prep. Also, Lelouche really needs to stay out of these battles... In addition, a year of prep is a bit extreme when everyone here save Lelouche can accomplish some of their best feats (At least the ones needed here) in 24 hours prep tops. a week at most for Lelouche. With a year you amy as well say Batman builds a interdimentsional portal to his own verse and make some kind of world ending nuke and blows up everyone else. Since we also have no idea where they even meet I can only assume they randomly come accross each other or something. Thee earlier argument may apply to the Doctor as well but I have no seen what he can do.

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

The Doctor.

The man can do things Batman can in much quicker time.

Not to mention he has the TARDIS right off the bat he can travel the universe (time and space) pretty much gathering any sort of gadget or help he wants.

Post by alternative_backup (114 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Do the characters have access to their equipment standards?

I love Batman, but victory rests with the Doctor Who. I do not see many possibilities Lamperogue Lelouch to take the victory.

The Doctor Who has a time machine at your disposal and with sufficient preparation time, he could find powerful artifacts and create plans and strategies to beat both Batman as Lelouch. He easily could be prepared more quickly than the other two characters.

Now if the Doctor TARDIS has not, Batman would probably win. He is an analytical master strategist and planner able to work under pressure and be able to defeat his enemies with a good time for preparation.

It's a bad idea to confront characters who are one step ahead of others.

Although I hate to admit it, the Doctor would win.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

The Doctor win

@Destinyheroknight said:

The Doctor win

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@CerusSerenade said:

@The Stegman: What's Batman's answer to the reality bomb?

"There is a difference between you and me, we both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us... You Blinked"- the motherf*cking Batman

@Haofan123: You really shouldn't try to compare a planet buster to a universal life-wiper.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel