Doctor solar & classic strange VS the counter-actor(tenchi muyo)

Topic started by Killer_of_trolls on Jan. 16, 2011. Last post by Killer_of_trolls 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Rapest_of_super_heros:
Why would I avoid him? Dr. Strange in my opnion is better than Fate. Universal threats are nothing to the chousen who are omniversal. The Chousen can time ravel, I think in the OVA Tenchi even went back in time or to some other dimension due to them.  I still don't see how they will even touch someone who is above people on the level of the living tribule.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Kurohige:
so what? pre-molicule man had LT, eternity, and all the other cosmic entities shitten their pants out of fear in secret wars 2, they were like" ahh, it's owen reece" "the molecule man" " step aside" "let him pass". yeah I know, he was seariousy over-powered back then, that's why they had to retcon him.
what does Dr. fate have to do with this fight, he is not in it, and I allready told you solar is above owen and can warp dimentions and travel in time at well.
@Rapest_of_super_heros:
Ah my bad, I was thinking of Dr.Fate for a second, still,Doctor Solar is almost useless in this fight, time travel means nothing to the chousen who can do the same and were always there, it's  not like they were born defensless babies, Counter actor is able to break into the dimensions of the chousen (They don't just hang out in space) I read secret wars, he was the only one at the time who could stand up to Beyonder. Still despite that PR MM is only nigh omnipotent, while Counter Actor is fully omnipotent.
 Beyonder still could stomp MM and the chousen are on his level, yet Counter Actor can still apose them, that should mean Counter Actor>>MM, the Beyonder was the TOAA of his own Multiverse (outside of the Marvel Multiverse) - this is one of the reasons that they retconned him into PIS.   So I made a mistake, MM would indeed stomp LT but Beyonder stomps MM, but Beyonder is=The Chousen who Counter Actor can stand up to, Doctor strange even trapping Beyonder was massive PIS. I still stand by this going to counter actor or being a draw.

By the way it's been a while since I read those books or went on Comicvine so some of my info like MM only being nigh omnipotent may be off, so feel free to correct me, and you can argue that since Pre recton Beyonder was omnipotent yet MM can stand up to him my argument about the chousen and CA being omnipotent wont mean much. Still Beyonder is the same as the chousen

, they are both the TOAA of their universe (TOAA himself and Kami tenchi being the only ones higher) so I think it's a draw
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Kurohige:
ah, the good old days, that guy just kept on yapping, and I kept laughing for some reason. and I said solar was above MM not equel, and the reason exactly why he could stand up to him(but MM lost every time ofcorse), is because after Dr.Doom after absorbing galactus and beyonder, he unlocked MM's full potential, which was the abillity to creat anything from anything and nothing, or turn anything into nothing,  and along with some other little stuff like moving galaxies erasing blackholes and other stuff, and that is exactly why he could fight an omnipotent(but still NOT win), and as I said solar is above moleculeman in every ways in adittion to his omnipresence and time travel, and as I said doctor stranges prep can have a major impact here with his partner. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel