Doctor solar & classic strange VS the counter-actor(tenchi muyo)

Topic started by Killer_of_trolls on Jan. 16, 2011. Last post by Killer_of_trolls 3 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
couldn't find a good picture of the CA.  the 2 docs get one day of prep and knowledge.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Team
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,187 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Counter-Actor wins
They can't do a thing to counter-actor
@hitsusatsu11: 
Really, you always go against Tenchi Muyo
@Destinyheroknight: Do you know the power of doc strange? (not to mention doc solaris) 
Do you know the power of the vishanti? The eye of Agamotto? 
And here the OP is giving Doc strange prep and knowledge? 
Did you know Doc strange was able to hold the Beyonder in a pocket dimension? (he was drunk though) 

The counter actor go's down as soon as the fight begins.  
@Destinyheroknight:
Doctor solar has beaten  gods and cosmic beings and is a multiversal threat, and strange has been known to take hits from the Living tribunal, and a whole day of prep would be a massive powerboost, cause strange can use his magic to amp solar's molecular manipultaion, and umm... well they both have Ph.d's I am sure they'de figure something out. lol
@hitsusatsu11: @Rapest_of_super_heros: 
That don't change the fact that, they can't do a thing to the counter-actor 
really
@Destinyheroknight: Not "really" the fact is that the team posses a higher degree of power. 
@hitsusatsu11: 
I really don't what to go into detail about this 
It power is base on countering gods, do the math
@Destinyheroknight: Strange has effectively  countered more, and more powerful beings than the counter actor. 
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"@Destinyheroknight: Strange has effectively  countered more, and more powerful beings than the counter actor. 

"

right, solar does that too.
@hitsusatsu11: 
You really don't know about the Counter-Actor 
I really don't went to get the info 
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Strange and Solar wins.
Post by DemonEyesKyo (542 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Strange steals the Counter-Actor's power.:P
@Destinyheroknight said:
"@hitsusatsu11:  You really don't know about the Counter-Actor  I really don't went to get the info 

"

well, I suggest you go and get that info, cause everyone in the thread is voting team. 
@Destinyheroknight:
OK, why did you send me that strange PM, I did watch the show(not the manga though), but you haven't read the comics, obviously.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
team ftw
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
With one day of prep and the amount of power at their disposal, the team should win. Classic Doctor Strange has managed to go against even Galactus, and he was a beast with prep.

ND
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
The three chousen would be enough, then you put someone who can potentially beat the chousen against them? I read the comics with those characters and saw feats on KMC but I still don't see how they can win this. She can go against multiversal entities who all have omni-everything as seen int he OVA. But with prep the may still have a chance, still going with Counter actor here. Doctor Strange was able to "Contain" a drunk Beyonder with prep time who still was not the level of the three Chousen, they have handled multiversal threats but not three omni-everything reality warpers, and then a being who can challenge all three. Tanking hits from LT was massive PIS ina real figth LT would murder strange, granted Sorcerer Supreme strange was able to put up a good fight.  LT is under TOAA, and omniscient, would know what they're up too and just has to click his fingers, and it's over, the chousen are about the same level and there are three of them yet Counter actor can still stand up to them. I remember strange having trouble with Galactus, yet he can stand up the 
right hand man of the most powerful being in the entire multiverse? Not buying it, Counter actor stomps.
@Kurohige:
:/ huh, what the? you are acting like solar isn't even in this thread, are you avoiding him or something? the man recreated the entire universe, and battles multiversal gods on daily basis. he is like a   PREretconed MoleculeMan with omni-presence and time traveling. strange was put in this thread mostly because of the 1 day prep, but I think he can still offer some help in the battle feild.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel