doctor octopus vs Lucy

Topic started by rein on Feb. 28, 2010. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

vs

Recently in a Spiderman vs Lucy thread, Somebody said Lucy was doctor octopus with invisible hands. I Beg to differ, anyway I think you Know who I think Wins.  
  • Both characters are bloodlusted
  • lucy is in her anime form
  • this is modern doctor octopus
  • Both are bloodlusted
  • No prep time
  • Battle takes place in times square
  • They start 12 feet apart from each other.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
octopus loses?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@rein: Your anime waifu wins Rein
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
oct loses quite abit, lucy have better tentacles
Post by Elfenlied1012 (557 posts) See mini bio Level 15

oh it would be just messed up doctor oct is in so much trouble sorry but his arms work like arms vectors always beat arms just how it is.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
wait if its doctor from ultimate marvel then he  wins cause he has the ability to manipulate metal. He creates a new set of arms out of metal scraps.
So this is done with lucy winning?
@Nerx: no doctor wins if they are on time square cause he can create like million arms and don't forget about his eyes. He can see vectors cause he is able to see everything that movies brighter.
@battleheiz: 

• How and since when do vectors have 'brightness'
  • A million arms, heck I would like some scans please or maybe a book reference
  • Tell me the base attributes of earth - 1610 Doc Ock
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@battleheiz said:
" @Nerx: no doctor wins if they are on time square cause he can create like million arms and don't forget about his eyes. He can see vectors cause he is able to see everything that movies brighter. "
err arms of no use, i mean if lucy vector so much as touching them , they got cut, and well lucy just need to cut doc ock body once , vector are very much transparent
@cfatalis: Or that lovely one mm brain vein pull
@Nerx: he sees evrething that moves brighter and that doesn't move darker.

sorry i only found this one and  here is his power
Ferrokinesis: He has the ability to manipulate metal. He creates a new set of arms out of metal scraps and battles both Spider-Man and Spider-Woman before being knocked out.
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@battleheiz: False. Lucy has regenerative abilities as she survived a headshot from a .50 BGM bullet(Though her helmet protected her a bit and she suffered head temporal head trauma as a consequence and...Nyu!) and healed herself a few times. Also the anime Lucy can slice everything apart, unlike her manga counterpart. In that area anime Lucy is even stronger than her manga version:) 
Anyways anime Lucy has her own absolute barrier arms. She can slice apart Acto's tentacles easily.
Honestly, I can only see Octo winning by some kind of new high-tech device freshly developed by him to counter Lucy.
@paladin: like lasers in his  new tentacles
Lasers? Hm...dubious. Lucy's vectors are made up from particles totally undetectable. It's safe to asume they're  smaller quantums than the photons itselves.  I kind of doubt the laser has enough force to penetrate this.  And the vectors are dense enough to not let the laser through.
Concussive beams may be a different matter though...
@paladin: well he can see vectors and avoid them
@battleheiz:And how? The scientist weren't even able to indentify the vectors' nature or detect them. It's safe to asume that only a Lucy and her kind has a way to see them. They aren't light and they don't really show on optic sensors, be it any kind and any way advanced.
@paladin: ok then she wins
@battleheiz: 

• Only four at best , lucy has covered the whole darn world with her vectors once
  •  Even if the doc can see them what's the use if he cannot dodge them?
  • She is also decent with guns
@Nerx: This is the anime lucy. She has only 2 vectors with barely over 2 meters of reach. The only problem is that Lucy has a kind of absolute barrier in that 2 meters and can slice up almost anything nearby or use her vectors as a way of levitation or a sling to jump further.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel