Doctor Doom VS Kagato

Topic started by Kadeem on May 2, 2010. Last post by Kadeem 4 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Kadeem (26 posts) See mini bio Level 7

A master of the sciences and sorcery, Victor Von Doom is the monarch of Latveria and the eternal nemesis of the Fantastic Four.

The immortal demon and scourge of the cosmos Kagato (Tenchi Muyo) who is a master of science and sorcery has been obsessed with learning the secrets of the Tsunami and mastering the Jurai power.

In a galaxy far far away, on a peaceful planet that knows no evil the planet's inhabitants are at their scared temple venerating the sacred object that is the source of their prosperity (the cosmic cube).

Suddenly the Planet begins to shake as it is bombarded by a ship from above.  The ship is commanded by Victor Von Doom who announces "Surrender the Cube or else!!!".  Suddenly the ships battle sensors indicate their is another heavily armed ship near by, and Doom's ship is hit by fire.  Doom's ship receives an incoming transmission on his viewing screen.  A man appears on the screen proclaiming that his name is Kagato, and the Cosmic Cube is rightfully his. An angered Doom of course retaliates with his full weaponry, and Kagato returns the favor.  Both ships blast each other out of the air creating a large explosion killing all the aliens seemingly leaving Doom as the lone survivor to claim the cosmic cube.  Suddenly a large green orb of energy hovers down above and in front of Doom.  "What is the meaning of this?"  Doom demands to know.  Kagato then emerges from the large orb and descends to the ground to greet Doom by saying (Whoever you are you certainly overestimate yourself".  Doom then proclaims "Your hubris against the Mighty Monarch of Latveria, Doctor Doom will be your last words".  Who wins?
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
dr doom
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SilverGalford said:
" dr doom "
i agree Doom wins here
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kagato

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ssjsuperman: Doom has managed to steal the omnipotent beyonders power, he can find a way to deal with kagato
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hitsusatsu11:  

sorry i did not read the hole thing it seems that doom has prep time in this so he wins 
Post by Gouki_Shibukawa (70 posts) See mini bio Level 6
I go with Kagato, he is different then other omnipotents, and I beleive he mad a device aspecialy for beyonder even with prep he knows nothing of Kagato.
@ssjsuperman said:
" @hitsusatsu11:   sorry i did not read the hole thing it seems that doom has prep time in this so he wins  "
In this fight Doom doesn't have the Beyonder's powers.  They both had prep time for a battle but not with each other since they just crossed paths coincidentally.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Kadeem: Doom without PIS and with enough prep time can take on about anyone in comicverse...well, except Reed Richards:p
Post by Gouki_Shibukawa (70 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@willyvereb: Just because someone has prep and is really smart does not mean he could take on anyone on marvel and or DC in fact even someone like Batman still loses to Superman and he has had years of prep and worked with the guy. It's like saying he could somehow beat TOAA.
@Gouki_Shibukawa: 
Batman is weak on super-science and has no talent for magic. In contrast Doctor Doom is a powerful sorcerer with army of machines and near infinite budget for his inventions. Don't compare Doom to Batman. Batman is badass and great at wits but he isn't the same class as Doom.
Post by Boxer_Joe (305 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@willyvereb: True but tell that to the fanboys on comicvine, even so not every super smart character (Tony Starkk, Reed Richards, Dr. Doom, Punisher, Batman, even Deadpool and ect) will win against someone with prep, especially since Kagato has many, many years more exsperience than Doom, exsperience with all sorts of thing out of his unuiverse (Seeing as how Kagato also has prep.) I could see a prep argument for Doom if he had a argument as to what he would do not just, well he beat this super strong guy with prep so he can beat this one. And if Kagato didn't have prep, but since neither of those are happening I go with Kagato.
This is a random encounter. Neither Kagato or Doom had any prep time or at least no prep time against each other specifically.
@Kadeem:  I see. It's rather forced of a situation then
@willyvereb: It's not forced.  They were both after the cosmic cube, and their desire for the cosmic cube is their source of conflict.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel