Do you believe that Broly is a galaxy buster?

Topic started by mydeathlyways on March 14, 2011. Last post by takashichea 1 month, 1 week ago.
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I believe that Broly is clearly a galaxy buster, my reasons are.....  

1. Planet Vegeta was in the North Galaxy when Broly escaped as a baby, there was no way for him to traversed thousands light years to the south, this means that he was destroying planets in the North and not the South.  

2. He was toying with all the Sayians, Plus he quickly eliminated each Sayian from the fight with mere punches, blasts, and hits. Kid Goku was knocked after a single blow from Broly, this goes for Vegeta. Same with Trunks and Goku also Piccolo.  

3. The movie start was not a fast forwarding, it is the south being destroyed. King Kai reacted quickly and told Goku this, It wouldn't make sense if the south galaxy was destroyed and king kai didn't told Goku till he was older.  

4. Broly was shown to be the most destructive character in DBZ with the most destructible power in all DBZ though this does not make him the strongest.  

This is proof of why Broly is a galaxy buster. Search it up if you want, Planet Vegeta was located in the North and not the south and it was never stated that Broly as a child went to the south, he only went to the nearest planet and started to destroy planets in the north. Paragus must've took Broly to the south. Also destroying planets are not a big issue in destroying a galaxy, the stars are what makes a galaxy.
Post by PRIVETmeNAMisKC (161 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Possibly, are you asking that can he really destroy a single galaxy in one shot? Maybe, but other than that he could desotry a glaxy piece by piece.
@PRIVETmeNAMisKC: I think he destroyed just by shooting numerous of kai blasts or omega blasts, it was said that he can increase the power in a omega blast to a multistar busting attack. What I stated on top is evidence of Broly destroying the south Galaxy, he did not destroyed it by years, you can clearly see it fading in minutes.

There is 90% chances of Broly being a galaxy buster.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,269 posts) See mini bio Level 11

there were stars still in the galaxy meaning he is at best multi star buster
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Ignore the last four seconds. :)
@Nevermind: How about you read my reaons before posting instead of stating a vague comment?
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,333 posts) See mini bio Level 21
I call it PIS 
@mydeathlyways:  Yeah and only the third one has any validity to the topic and it's been debunked, so I thought I'd put in a little humor because I don't want to do this again. :)
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,488 posts) See mini bio Level 15

here comes a shitstorm....smh
@FormerCrimsonKing said:

" here comes a shitstorm....smh "

I'm grabbing some popcorn and candy.

If Broly destroyed countless stars, he must've destroyed stars like Red Giants (Largest star in the universe) and Hypergiants. And he destroyed stars with ease.
@Nevermind:
what kind u got?
@FormerCrimsonKing:  I got...

ALL KINDS! bahahahahahah!
@Nevermind:
i hope u sharin lol
Post by taichokage (14,175 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
It's not a matter of believing. Broly destroyed a galaxy on screen weather anyone likes it or not. Anti DBZ fans try to argue otherwise but even if the galaxy busting feat were time lapsed which it never was stated to be, Broly destroyed an average of a few thousand solar systems for every day of his life.
Post by taichokage (14,175 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Also this thread should be in General Discussion.
@taichokage: I say he destroyed the south in the day since it was never said that he was destroying the south since he was a teenager, he was destroying planets in the North.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
does it really matter since he is non canon?

I think he destroyed almost entire galaxy, but I am not sure whether he destroyed it in one shot or over several years.
@theblueflash said:
"im going to say yes he is a galaxy buster but nothing more, SP Cell is Claimed to destroy a solar system and broly is little a bit weaker so i say yes. "

@theblueflash:
think about what you just wrote...if you just said cell is a solar system buster but brolly is weaker, how the hell could he be a galaxy buster????
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel