Dlanor A. Knox vs Goku SSJ3

Topic started by Asune on Nov. 12, 2011. Last post by Asune 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Dlanor's red keys aren't restringed; Goku is canon, but he won't get tired for SSJ3

-Battlefield: Any place in meta world.

VS

Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Goku I think

Forgot to say; while goku is a planet buster, Dlanor is not even a building breaker; however she is more specialized in killing than in destruction.

Post by HNIC (27 posts) See mini bio Level 3

@Asune: but can she survive a ki blast ?

or a punch

@HNIC:I'm not so sure (probably she can and more). but I believe that goku won't be even able to attack before being striked

@Asune: really whys that? cause last time i checked dbz characters are light speed so um ya how is she faster? actually i think there faster than that, dont know been a while since i checked.

@HNIC:Is faster because she doesn't need the speed, she violates the concept of distance, and her attacks are instantaneous strikes

@Asune: ok u lost me

she violates the concept of distance please explain??????

@HNIC:Let's assume that between two fighters there are like ten meters, while one can just travel it in less than nanoseconds with the speed of light, she doesn't need to travel them to reach the other one.

@Asune: so what does she do? i still dont get it

@HNIC: Well her primary weapons are the Red Keys and Blue Keys

RED KEYS

A weapon for emergencies used by official Inquisitors of Heresy belonging to Eiserne Jungfrau. Dlanor's primary weapon. Unlike a normal weapon, whose purpose is to cause physical damage, this special tool is known as a conceptual weapon, and it is used to deny the existence of concepts.

Regardless of whether the target is physical, mental or conceptual, it is impossible to use any defensive concept, such as physical barriers, mental isolation, and conceptual inheritance, to defend against this weapon. Because the concepts themselves are denied, even the concept of resisting an attack does not exist, and it is impossible for the target to endure regardless of their stamina. Furthermore, all supernatural methods of buying time, such as teleportation, time reversal, revivals, and inheritance are impossible. Because denials of concepts conform to verdict procedures dictated by the Great Court, all future concepts that disobey them will be denied immediately. In addition, when the Red Key forms a complete Barrier, all concepts of evasion cannot be successful.

Defense is Impossible, evasion is impossible, buying time is impossible. The ultimate conceptual weapon is the embodiment of these three impossibilities.

A strict investigation by the Great Court of Heaven is required for the use of the Red Key.Because of this, the very act of dispatching Dlanor, who arms herself with it, is equivalent to a death sentence..

BLUE KEYS

The primary weapon used by the official Inquisitors of Heresy belonging to Eiserne Jungfrau.

Like the Red Key, it is a conceptual weapon, but instead of denying the existence of concepts, it is used to create self-doubt and forces others to deny themselves.

For this reason, it is called the Blue Key of Reflection, in contrast with the Red Key of Judgement.

Unlike the Red Key, it is possible to evade and defend against it. However, while the Red Key has severe restrictions regarding how it can be used, the Blue Key can be wielded with great ease and manipulated at will in all situations.

Furthermore, because the shape of conceptual weapons is purely conceptual, their outward appearance differs depending on the individual Inquisitor.

In Dlanor's case, they appear as a long sword and a short sword, but some use them in the form of spears or guns, while others make them take shape as phenomena such as magic or miracles.

@Asune: so they are weapons then? basically shaped like lightsabers im assuming?

thats pretty hacked but can she really hurt them i dont understand how there invulnerability is rejected does it mean that there skin becomes really weak so she can cut them or make it so they cant just teleport to like the moon and kamehameha the earth ending this

if there just weapons then instant transmission before she could use them vegeta would probably do that. Goku might want to see what it is and would let her use it. but vegeta is ending this immediately

are these keys used on normal humans so non super human type people i mean you said shes not eve a building buster not only that but goku can teleport from the world of the living and dead if he wants if the key things work then he'd just come back and blow up the city the planet whatever but she would be disintegrated, but even though she wouldn't get passed vegeta who'd blitz her before she could use these keys.

@HNIC:

1) The weapons causes some sort of physical damage, but is meaningless, what they really cause is damage to the existance of the target.

2) They're conceptual weapons, shaped like some sort of lightsaber, but they're different.

3)Teleport and invulnerability are useless, as you can read in my previous post, the weapons bypass any kind of defense and teleportation. As it says, even the concept of resisting the attack is impossible.

4)The battlefield cannot be destroyed by planet busting, even if is only an island.

5) They're fighting in some after place that rules over life and death, not exactly in the real world.

6) Why are you adding vegeta?

7) As you can read the red keys can form a complete barrier were evasion is impossible, so goku cannot escape.

Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@HNIC said:

@Asune: really whys that? cause last time i checked dbz characters are light speed so um ya how is she faster? actually i think there faster than that, dont know been a while since i checked.

They aren't even close to light speed.

Well, the only way Goku's winning this if he can kill his opponent before those weapons are used.

@Nevermind:How much is the speed of Goku?, because Dlanor can surpass the concept of distance, however her reaction speed is only hypersonic

@Asune: Mach 1000-2000+. Goku wins via speedblitz in that case.

@Nevermind:I have my doubts about that, regardless of goku being faster, she still can send the attack that won't fail and will be instantaneous

@Asune: There's nothing to doubt. SSJ Gotenks made five loops roughly twice the size of Earth's circumference some time in 29 minutes and was able to take a nap in the same time period. It's a fair Mach 1000+ feat. The Mach 2000 is only for the very high end. Goku is about the same level as SSJ Gotenks.

But even as far back as the Saiyan Saga he was around Mach 90 with the Kaio Ken.

@Nevermind: I see, would it work as a feat if I say that she was able to fight at the same rythm that an universal being?

@Asune: Ehh...I don't know what that means. In step? That doesn't say anything about speed.

Unless speed is equal I see Goku taking this one.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel