Dio Brando VS The Four Beast

Topic started by YoungChief on Aug. 6, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by YoungChief (549 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Bloodlusted

FIght to the death

Oh yeah location is a barren wasteland like in DBZ

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Dio wrecks due to obvious reasons

Post by othus12 (6,872 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@EraserCannon: nice wank how is he gonna kill the 4 beast?

@YoungChief: what's the distance between each other?

20 meters

can dio kill the 4 beast before his breath reaches the ground? chances are not.

Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

You do realize that in under 5 of his 11+ seconds Dio crossed kakyoin's 20 meter barrier, right? Why is JJBA so popular around here lately? Not that I'm complaining; this series deserves as much attention as it can get.

and he can casually keep using time stop

So yes he could. Anyway I just wanted to state that Dio could reach them before his breath touched the ground or even before he started to. I have no interest in debating the actual battle though, that's to much JJBA week even for me lol. But if I do end up debating here I will go with the beast, just to switch it up a little. (Honestly anyone who does not really the Four beast handily takes this from the image alone is crazy or knows nothing about the other beast this creature is made from. Even Mount turtle alone would likely win.)

Anyway in all seriousness, Dio get's wrecked, even at the 4 Beast arc Toriko and the other kings were at county level, just ONE of the four beast were country level, it took 4 country level fighters, 2 with some sort of hax, to bring it down. Even the biggest JJBA fan is not gonn argue Dio's timestop damage=/=4 country level fighters. Throw in Jotaro and you may have a match of some sort only because they would simply have a never ending time stop loop and that's only with prep. Dio would likeraly needs hours and hours of time stop to do anything, it was hard enough of a argument with just Toriko but Dio was better suited against him, with this thing, the size and durability alone would be more than a hassle. For this fight you would need, Heaven's door, or The hand, Vanilla ice, ect. Those kinds of Stands for a battle like this. But yeah Dio get's stomped hard here. Orthus would be proud.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,959 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@EraserCannon said:

No he doesn't he has no way of beating the Four Beasts at the same time. They are all country level+ Dio is going down.

Yup, well this beast is a collection of them but yeah either way Dio's attacks are mudamuda

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@EraserCannon said:

No he doesn't he has no way of beating the Four Beasts at the same time. They are all country level+ Dio is going down.

So, how do they tag Dio again?

Post by eddz99 (2,516 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Dio

@EraserCannon: The area of effect of the attacks from a creature like this would hit Dio since Dio himself does not have the foot speed to avoide a blast or the breath of the four beast and unlike Toriko, Dio would need hours to even star damageing a beast that can take on 4 country level fighters with attacks that are country+

@eddz99: As a Dio fan I gotta hear why he wins this. How does he win?

@EraserCannon said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@EraserCannon said:

By hitting him with a move that has a large Aoe. Country level to be exact. It doesn't matter how fast Dio is if he cannot escape the area by means such as flight or teleportation. How does Dio escape attacks that can destroy the whole area is my question?

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@EraserCannon said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@EraserCannon said:

By hitting him with a move that has a large Aoe. Country level to be exact. It doesn't matter how fast Dio is if he cannot escape the area by means such as flight or teleportation. How does Dio escape attacks that can destroy the whole area is my question?

That's the problem

Dio could stop time a thousand times before the AoE actually hits him ( I'm pretty sure it's going time stop is going stop the explosion as well)

Freezing/Draining their blood sounds like a good idea while the time is stopped

@EraserCannon: That is not true when has Dio ever shown the ability to stop time that many times at once? The attack is bound to hit him no matter how you slice it. And how will he have enough time to drain all their blood before he dies? Those things are massive do you realize how much blood he'd have to suck just to kill them?

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@EraserCannon: That is not true when has Dio ever shown the ability to stop time that many times at once? The attack is bound to hit him no matter how you slice it. And how will he have enough time to drain all their blood before he dies? Those things are massive do you realize how much blood he'd have to suck just to kill them?

Dio can consecutively stop time just after his timestop ends.

And freezing their blood or implanting a spore in their heads should do the trick.

@EraserCannon: Well all we know is that Dio's time stop is better than Jotaro's who needs 2 seconds to cool down after time stop. however even if only a millisecond Dio does have a cool down time, spores have not shown to work on something that different from a human not would Dio have a way to implant them. Blood freezing and sucking is a BIG stretch though.

Post by phantomrant (1,349 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Not Dio.

@EraserCannon: too bad 4 beast doesnt bleed since it has no blood, and it can dish out any damage out of his body (coco even stated his poison virus wouldnt work) dios gets crushed like a fly.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel