Diavolo Una VS Wally West

Topic started by Kurohige on Oct. 17, 2012. Last post by Justice 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,701 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Rules:

1. Wally cannot speed steal

2. Wally has speed force

3. The are 10 feet apart

4. King Crimson is already activated

5. Normal stand rules appy

6. Diavolo gets 10 minuets of prep

VS

Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Diavolo, he can skip time by 10 seconds, meaning anything that happens in those 10 seconds to him with be nulified, on top of that, because he is a stand user Wally wont even see his Stand or be able to defend against it. He can also see 10 seconds into the future so he wont get blitzed as he can just time skip where no one other than him will be able to move and then use King Crimson to knock his head off.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

This is retarded without the speed force wally is normal dude, someone lock this.

@solesamurai: My bad, I thought speed force was the thing that made him ZOMG overpowered. Should I ass it back in then?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,880 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Kurohige: What do you mean no Speed Force? If he cannot use his source of power this is spite against Wally. If you mean he run fast enough into the speed force barrier he still can win.

@SpeedForceSpider: I added that back, my bad, I was thinking of Wally from post crises, I think. Either way I was a different power I was thinking of, but yeah he has speed force now.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Yeah Speed Force is source of power that allows Wally and the other Speedsters in DC accomplish some of their insane feats without it they're just regular folks or like Jay the first flash and he couldn't even scratch the speed of sound till he met Barry.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,880 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Kurohige: Okay man. What is Diavolo's best speed feat because Wally is hella fast.

@SpeedForceSpider: Well Stands are given stats that go from E to A, E beings the weakest, and A being the fastest (Sometimes S) Start Platinum is an A rank speed Stand: if my calculations are correct, Star Platinum is about 8 1/2 times the speed of light; The Hanged Man moved at light speed, Silver Chariot blitzed it making him at least 2x the speed of light (With his armor on) then Anubis took him over and doubled his speed and power making him about 4x light speed and Star Platinum beat him in both strength and speed, then he got up and powered up and doubled again to the point where Star Platinum was barley able to keep up but was still able to out do him by a little so then he would be around 8x the speed of light. Then when Jotaro fought Dio The World was stated to be even stronger and faster than Star Platinum until Jotaro learned to use it better and then he was able to out match Dio as well until he powered up by drinking Joseph's blood and even then Jotaro was able to keep up with him speed wise so that would be around 8 1/2x the speed of light. So I would say Star Platinum is around 8 or 8 1/2x the speed of light plus his Star Finger move which is even faster going by feats. King Crimson is also a rank A in speed. On top of that his Time skip ability activates near instantly. Plus he can see 10 seconds into the future as a form of precog.

Another advantage is that all those without a Stand cannot see or interact with a Stand and can't defend either. The user however, is still human. But king Crimson is already activated. Here are his stats.

destructive PowerA
SpeedA
RangeE
DurabilityE
Precision?
Developmental Potential?

@Kurohige: How good is His reaction Speed?

Here's Wally defeating Professor Zoom in a picosecond

@CerberusPrime3k: About the same as his fighting speed listed above, his abilities are pretty much instant though.

Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@CerberusPrime3k: I was going to post that XD the thing is though, King Crimson is already activated before the fight, that means Diavolo will automatically be able to see any danger 10 seconds before it happens, in that time all he needs to do is activate the Time Skip and Wally literally wont see him coming. Without precog I think Wally would kill him before he even summons his Stand however being able to see what will happen a whole 10 seconds before Wally even knows what he will do is a huge advantage given his ability. Plus the ability takes no time to activate, and Wally wont see the Stand either so it could arguable block for him even if he attacks as it comes out right in front of him.

How much faster than light would you need to be for that feat, because Diavolo from the stats above would have to be about 8x light speed, but a pico second is only slightly longer than a nano second. I don't know the math but in natural speed Wally is faster than all Jojo characters except Stairway to Heaven (Who has infinite speed) and Gold Experience Requiem (Who is instant and can exist outside of space and time) if not for hax abilities I'm convinced Diavolo would be toast.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel