Devil Jin vs Akuma

Topic started by Sonata on June 11, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
This just normal Akuma?
Yep
Akuma

Devil jin is nothing special :p

LOL Seriously im unsure about this one
LOL I'm not sure either I may have to do some research:)
Im leaning more towards Akuma. No idea why though.
It must be that jacket he is wearing in the picXD it is pretty cool
Post by Dream (7,084 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Regardless of whether he's normal or Shin, this match goes to Akuma. He has more options when fighting at a distance compared to Devin Jin and greater speed as well thanks to Ashura Senku. And considering Devil Jin is walking evil, he'd get a pretty brutal death from the Shun Goku Satsu.
Good points there do you thin Devil Jin's ability to fly could help him out here?
Online Now
Devil Jin could fly, but his options in flight would be quite limited from either flying in with attacks or attempting to fry Akuma with his laser eyes. With the time it would take for him to prepare such attacks, Akuma would have enough time to easily evade them. Flying in would be suicidal since it would leave Devil Jin open to a counterattack and Akuma's fighting style is pretty much specialized in delivering quick death to his opponents.
I see, Devil Jin just doesn't have enough Offensive moves like Akuma has. I believe the power is in Jin he just never really displays it, so it just speculation.
Online Now
Keep in mind Akuma in his regular state is him not using his full power. The guy intentionally doesn't use his full power because it would end matches prematurely and he doesn't fight with his full potential so he can give fighters he deems worthy to fight him a fighting chance. Devil Jin is Jin completely consumed by the Devil Gene thus Jin is as powerful as he can get in that form. If Jin's at his peak for power and Akuma isn't, then I have to see Akuma as the victor here.
Post by Cogito (478 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Akuma. End of the story for me.
Post by Deacon_Sephiroth (950 posts) See mini bio Level 2
AKuma should own him, Streetfighter is on a higher level of combat and far more energy intensive. Tekken is too realistic to compete, too slow, too weak, and not enough energy wielders, it's a different world and devil Jin might be tough in that world but Akuma would Instant Hell Murder him in less than a minute.
Post by vertigo (49 posts) See mini bio Level 4
You don't know much about Tekken then. They are far from realistic.

Regardless Akuma wins, he oneshotted a meteor
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I think that they already answer this question in "Namco x Capcom" but then again a can be wrong since it was only releases in japan.

I pick Akuma on this one.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Akuma would rape him.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Raging demon anyone ?
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
They're equal, this is pretty much just an opinion on 'I think this character is stronger'. I say DRAW.
Post by ToshinX (28 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I think Akuma is stronger, he would dominate the fight but Devil-Jin has the ability to fly, so it would be a draw.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel