Deva Path Pain vs Byakuya Kuchiki

Topic started by sharingan_eyes on Aug. 22, 2011. Last post by Killer_of_trolls 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9
RULES 

-both are bloodlusted and want to kill the other 
-SPEED IS EQUAL, no speed blitzing allowed 
-both at full power and can use any ability they've shown in their respective manga/anime 

vs 
vs 
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I think Byakuya takes this due to Kido. 
Plus Pain has a 5 second delay between attacks/defences.
Post by willyvereb (5,943 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Well, if it's simply Deva path pain I guess his townbuster ST and CST are out of the count.
Still, Byakuya must be careful even against the regular ST.
A single attack knocked out Gamabuta with ease. Byakuya would be the same on a direct hit.
Perhaps the 5 second delay is a serious drawback. If Deva pain fails with the first shot then he's pretty much open target against Byakuya's Senbonzakura.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Gravity ball spite.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
Gravity ball spite.
this is true
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I want to say that Byakuya takes this, in fact going all out I think he could contend with the full Six Paths of Pain. 
However in this fight, with speed equal the most likely scenario is Deva wins via massive scale gravity attack. 
@hitsusatsu11 said:
I want to say that Byakuya takes this, in fact going all out I think he could contend with the full Six Paths of Pain. However in this fight, with speed equal the most likely scenario is Deva wins via massive scale gravity attack. 
Yeah I agree. I think it's unfair to take out one of Byakuya's major traits. 
@DJSNuva1 said:
Gravity ball spite.  
It takes a few moments for the gravity to do its magic, Byakuya has enough time to launch a kido like Byakurai or Senbonzakura.  
Also he can fly / walk on air, remember :P
@MisterShin said:
@DJSNuva1 said:
Gravity ball spite.  
It takes a few moments for the gravity to do its magic, Byakuya has enough time to launch a kido like Byakurai or Senbonzakura.  Also he can fly / walk on air, remember :P
Won't the Gravi Ball still take him though?
@MisterShin said:
@DJSNuva1 said:
Gravity ball spite.  
It takes a few moments for the gravity to do its magic, Byakuya has enough time to launch a kido like Byakurai or Senbonzakura.  Also he can fly / walk on air, remember :P
irrelevant
a kido would take just as long as the gravity ball.
even if he does get him with a kido, pain can still use a gravity push to destroy it.
Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@DJSNuva1:  

Yeah I agree. I think it's unfair to take out one of Byakuya's major traits. 

i took it out because everytime i see a Naruto character vs Bleach character thread, the bleach characters always win via speed blitzing, i wanted the fight to be more interesting, that's why i also made it just the Deva Path instead of all Six paths of Pain
@sharingan_eyes: I guess that sounds reasonable.
@Sinister_Noob said:

@MisterShin said:

@DJSNuva1 said:
Gravity ball spite.  
irrelevant a kido would take just as long as the gravity ball. even if he does get him with a kido, pain can still use a gravity push to destroy it.
I didnt mean hand seal or incantation speed. I literally meant that it takes i while for it to build up gravity. 
Naruto & Co has a little convo and managed to charge up attacks to fire at the gravity ball. 
Byakuya should be able to do the same, but fire the attacks at Pain instead. Byakuya does not have the fire power to destroy the gravity ball.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Taking Byakuya's speed from him makes it more likely for the Deva Path to win, especially since it's bloodlusted. A Shinra Tensei would defeat Byakuya. A Chibaku Tensei would do the same as well. 

ND
@Newdeath said:
Taking Byakuya's speed from him makes it more likely for the Deva Path to win, especially since it's bloodlusted. A Shinra Tensei would defeat Byakuya. A Chibaku Tensei would do the same as well.  ND
qft
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,759 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now
not only can byakuya fly, but he could also put pressure on pein from the start with his shikai, preventing him from using any real powerful attacks, not to mention, pein can also be binded as soon as the fight starts by multiple kido spells.....byakuya takes this with mid- high difficulty. oh and speed is byakuya's forte, restricting someone's best trait  is a bad handicap...though i understand why you did
Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@FormerCrimsonKing said:
not only can byakuya fly, but he could also put pressure on pein from the start with his shikai, preventing him from using any real powerful attacks, not to mention, pein can also be binded as soon as the fight starts by multiple kido spells.....byakuya takes this with mid- high difficulty. oh and speed is byakuya's forte, restricting someone's best trait  is a bad handicap...though i understand why you did
This
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@MisterShin
@FormerCrimsonKing: 
not to disagree or anything, but you forgot Pein can fly too. so I don't see how that matters really. 
and it doesn't matter what pressure you put on deva, it's just a dummy, Nagato is the one launching the attacks. 
anyway it all comes down to who will be attacking first , and since speed is EQ it's hard to decide. unless Deva can cancel Byakuya's attacks like he did with the Rasen-shureken. 

then my answer would be deva ftw with  70% probability
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel