Destructor Asura,Dark Schneider,LSSJ Broly Vs Thanos, Darkseid

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on May 12, 2013. Last post by taichokage 4 weeks, 1 day ago.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage said:

Stalemate. Dispel Bound makes it impossible for then to kill Darsh. Avatar of death makes it impossible to kill Thanos. Mind ****ery is not possible either as Darsh is immune. It would just be an insane battle that would probably wreck the universe. The only way this could be resolved is via outside means only found in plot.

One of the few intelligent posts of the thread.

Darsh in this state is, alone, a threat to Thanos and Darkseid.

To all those saying that regular Darkseid is universal level (or even above that), you really need to do your homework. He isn't even close to that level without some kind of extra power (and for the record, neither is Thanos).

Asura could certainly help in this battle as well (Broly, not so much). People much weaker than him have been able to at least slow down or cause problems for the likes of Darkseid (e.g. Superman).

If the 'no death' thing applies to Thanos, then I don't see how this could end. It would probably end up being Thanos vs Darsh, but I don't know enough about the latter to say if he could do anything to put Thanos out of the fight for good. Without the death immunity, my money would be on Darsh to take home the win in most cases.

Post by takashichea (12,366 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@taichokage said:

Stalemate. Dispel Bound makes it impossible for then to kill Darsh. Avatar of death makes it impossible to kill Thanos. Mind ****ery is not possible either as Darsh is immune. It would just be an insane battle that would probably wreck the universe. The only way this could be resolved is via outside means only found in plot.

One of the few intelligent posts of the thread.

I get that you're praising a user for his debates. The way you did it is suggesting others weren't intelligent. Your wording is in a bit of grey area of insults.

I ask you to please be careful. I know you weren't getting along with certain users back in June 2014. I did gave you a warning for insulting a user back then.

Post by gokugx (369 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@solesamurai: Is Chakravartin a god ?

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (643 posts) See mini bio Level 12

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD

Post by Saladking (917 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Is that all dispel bound do is let him stalemate everyone?

Post by generator2000 (111 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage: Thanos can't die, but he can get knocked out. Don't get mistaken, Thanos and Darkseid lose this. Darkseid has been knocked out and hurt by Doomsday, who isn't even near Schneider or even Asura in power. Thanos has lost to Thor before and Odin whooped him like a little girl. Honestly, this is a spite thread.

Post by taichokage (13,360 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Odin blasted the daylights out of Thanos but he failed to do 2 things. Incapacitate him and kill him. Darsh undoubtedly has greater offensive capabilities but he wouldn't be able to put Thanos down nor could Broly or Asura.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel